Milley excoriated Trump in unreleased resignation letter

Cut the bullshit.....Biden screwed the withdrawal up immensely and owns it.
Benedict Donald didn't enforce hardly any of the Conditions on the Taliban of the conditional withdrawal he bragged about. All our conditions, abandoning 5 bases, and more like withdrawing most all of our troops except the minimal number 2500, we met under Trump not Biden.

Our military did a tremendous job while under great pressure getting our people out.

Wow, for the letter of resignation which he did not release until now in the NY Magazine and an upcoming book:

After he was seen walking dressed in combat fatigues behind then-President Donald Trump across Lafayette Square after it had been forcibly cleared of Black Lives Matter protesters in June 1, 2020, Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, drafted a resignation letter to inform Trump that he intended to step down.

The letter was published by the New Yorker on Monday in an excerpt of an upcoming book by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser, "The Divider: Trump in the White House."

Later in the link:

In his letter, Milley told Trump, "You are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people — and we are trying to protect the American people."

"I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people," Milley wrote. "The American people trust their military and they trust us to protect them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and our military will do just that. We will not turn our back on the American people."

Clearly this man-child spoiled brat is not capable of holding any trust with any future job in service to the American People. Those who continue to support trump are those who failed the founders who established and oath of the presidency, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Clearly trump did not faithfully execute the Office of President on January 6, 2021. Not only did he incite an insurrection, he allowed domestic enemies to attack the Capitol Building: to harm a large number of Law Enforcement personnel who bravely took their oath of office; When he watched the violence and vandalism for three hours on TV failing in his duty of Commander in Chief.
Milley should have resigned a lot earlier. He's a gutless pitical stooge, an example of how Democrats have politicized and f*ed up the military.

As far as your personal opinion of Trump and 6 Jan, way to fit the anti-trump leftist talking points into a thread about Milley.

:p

Benedict Donald didn't enforce hardly any of the Conditions on the Taliban of the conditional withdrawal he bragged about. All our conditions, abandoning 5 bases, and more like withdrawing most all of our troops except the minimal number 2500, we met under Trump not Biden.

Our military did a tremendous job while under great pressure getting our people out.
Ha ha ha......Biden screwed it up royally........no blame on Trump after noon on the 20th.

no blame on Trump after noon on the 20th.
True, all of Benedict Donald's back stabbing happened while he was in office. All the condition we followed through on verse one for Donnies' Buds in the Taliban, set up the Afghans for failure.

True, all of Benedict Donald's back stabbing happened while he was in office. All the condition we followed through on verse one for Donnies' Buds in the Taliban, set up the Afghans for failure.
It was Biden who decided not to follow the plan that was in place when he became a puppet.

It was Biden who decided not to follow the plan that was in place when he became a puppet.
More talking points. What plan? There was no plan to remove the remaining 2500 troops. Benedict Donald washed his hands of it in Nov. after he flip-flopped on his order to completely evacuate our troops by Jan 15, 2021 and only cut the number to the bare minimum for the incoming administration.

Biden could have re-invaded and forced the Taliban to comply with all the terms Benedict Donald let them get away with, but he didn't.

More talking points. What plan? There was no plan to remove the remaining 2500 troops. Benedict Donald washed his hands of it in Nov. after he flip-flopped on his order to completely evacuate our troops by Jan 15, 2021 and only cut the number to the bare minimum for the incoming administration.

Biden could have re-invaded and forced the Taliban to comply with all the terms Benedict Donald let them get away with, but he didn't.
You must either be an idiot or have a terrible memory. I posted the entire Afghan withdrawal plan some time ago to shut you up.

You must either be an idiot or have a terrible memory. I posted the entire Afghan withdrawal plan some time ago to shut you up.
You just can't assimilate the facts as they happened between Feb 29th 2020 and Jan 15th 2021.

Wow, for the letter of resignation which he did not release until now in the NY Magazine and an upcoming book:

After he was seen walking dressed in combat fatigues behind then-President Donald Trump across Lafayette Square after it had been forcibly cleared of Black Lives Matter protesters in June 1, 2020, Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, drafted a resignation letter to inform Trump that he intended to step down.

The letter was published by the New Yorker on Monday in an excerpt of an upcoming book by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser, "The Divider: Trump in the White House."

Later in the link:

In his letter, Milley told Trump, "You are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people — and we are trying to protect the American people."

"I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people," Milley wrote. "The American people trust their military and they trust us to protect them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and our military will do just that. We will not turn our back on the American people."

Clearly this man-child spoiled brat is not capable of holding any trust with any future job in service to the American People. Those who continue to support trump are those who failed the founders who established and oath of the presidency, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Clearly trump did not faithfully execute the Office of President on January 6, 2021. Not only did he incite an insurrection, he allowed domestic enemies to attack the Capitol Building: to harm a large number of Law Enforcement personnel who bravely took their oath of office; When he watched the violence and vandalism for three hours on TV failing in his duty of Commander in Chief.
Milley disgraced his office. Have the Democrats special ordered his jeweled crown yet?

Forum List

Back