Milktoast Mike Pence goes out of character, blasts Chief Justice John Roberts as ‘disappointment to conservatives’

While true, let's not forget that Obama did the same thing.

Supreme Court Gets a Rare Rebuke, in Front of a Nation

Maybe you need to read your link and not only the headline.

"Obama said, "with all deference to the Separation of Powers"

Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., one of the justices in the majority in the decision under attack, shook his head as he heard the president’s summary of Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, and he appeared to mouth the words “not true.”

It was not quite the shouted “You lie!” from Representative Joe Wilson, Republican of South Carolina, at September’s presidential address to a joint session of Congress. But in its way, the breach of decorum on both sides was much starker.

Obama said a lot of things he didn't mean. He was doing the same thing all rhetoric aside.

Read the link and try for once to put your hate for Obama aside. In fact, post a lot of the things Obama didn't mean and said. Or admit you post crap about him with no evidence to support your claim.

I post evidence for everything I say.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

And .... what were the major issues when Obama took the oath of office in 2009? And how could he have pushed successfully for immigration in 2011 when the Republicans were the majority in the H. or Rep.? BTW, this link was one persons sour grapes in a blog, does not meet your claim of "lots"? Go toot your own horn somewhere else.

He promised the Latino's in exchange for their vote he would address this issue first thing.

President Obama’s immigration policy revolved around his promise to Hispanics, that he would “guarantee” an immigration bill within the first year in office.

Unfounded Loyalty: President Obama And The Hispanic Community

Yeah, and we were about to drop into the abyss economically.

No we weren't but the excuses are abundant.

You're either a damn liar or one easily brainwashed fool!

Yeah, and only a wall street stooge that couldn't do his own taxes could save us. LOL I bet you believed that also.

go get 'em Mike!

What a crybaby. Supreme court was never supposed to be in the bag on all issues for the conservatives or the liberals. He doesn't get it. This administration gives, not a shit about the rule of law or the constitution if it stands between them and what they want right now.
Everybody in politics bitches about whoever stands in the way of their agenda. This is not unique to Trump or Republicans. Go look at what Dems have said about Scalia. How many Dems in the 2010s literally made overturning Citizens United part of their platform? Half the shit people complain about with the Trump admin is and always has been standard politicking in systems with democratically elected leaders.
I am definitely not team trump. I well understand that people in general gripe about supreme court decisions, but think it is wrong for Presidents and Vice Presidents to gripe about them. They should shut up and do their job. If something doesn't go their way, especially if they have been packing the court, denying legitimate selections, yet in favor of making selections if they get a chance, less legitimate than their predecessor administration. Just another signal that they have no respect for the rule of law or the constitution. The court acts as one of the checks and balances the framers had in mind. I did not like it when past president did either. If you lose a decision, don't whine. Act like you knew it could turn out this way and go on. I do not single out and bitch about people I thought were in the bag for anything the party in power wants. The decisions are about interpretation of the law and the constitution, almost impossible to change without new laws enacted by congress. Pence has no reason to expect the court will be in the bag for the trump administration.

Not only does Chaos and Corruption exist in the current Executive, the rejection of the most important part of governance to protect our nation and its people from falling into tyranny has been attacked by the Vice President.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
A pipsqueak like Pence is in no position to be critical of any Supreme Court justice.

Roberts has been a huge disappointment

so has gorsuch and kavanaugh
Kavanaugh is responsible for getting the "ACA" pushed through as a tax. Think on that a minute..
Who whispered that it was a good idea to nominate Kavanaugh?
Didn't stop the leftists from giving him hell because they're ignorant of that.
IMO, he was NOT a good pick.

Kavanaugh?

While true, let's not forget that Obama did the same thing.

Supreme Court Gets a Rare Rebuke, in Front of a Nation

Maybe you need to read your link and not only the headline.

"Obama said, "with all deference to the Separation of Powers"

Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., one of the justices in the majority in the decision under attack, shook his head as he heard the president’s summary of Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, and he appeared to mouth the words “not true.”

It was not quite the shouted “You lie!” from Representative Joe Wilson, Republican of South Carolina, at September’s presidential address to a joint session of Congress. But in its way, the breach of decorum on both sides was much starker.

Obama said a lot of things he didn't mean. He was doing the same thing all rhetoric aside.

Read the link and try for once to put your hate for Obama aside. In fact, post a lot of the things Obama didn't mean and said. Or admit you post crap about him with no evidence to support your claim.

I post evidence for everything I say.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

And .... what were the major issues when Obama took the oath of office in 2009? And how could he have pushed successfully for immigration in 2011 when the Republicans were the majority in the H. or Rep.? BTW, this link was one persons sour grapes in a blog, does not meet your claim of "lots"? Go toot your own horn somewhere else.

He promised the Latino's in exchange for their vote he would address this issue first thing.

President Obama’s immigration policy revolved around his promise to Hispanics, that he would “guarantee” an immigration bill within the first year in office.

Unfounded Loyalty: President Obama And The Hispanic Community

Yeah, and we were about to drop into the abyss economically.

No we weren't but the excuses are abundant.

You're either a damn liar or one easily brainwashed fool!

Yeah, and only a wall street stooge that couldn't do his own taxes could save us. LOL I bet you believed that also.
No. Only Trump could forestall Prog ascendency into a totalitarian government much quicker with Hillary. He bought this nation time to think it over. And we will find out in November if we still want some independence over the tyranny you are brining in.

Not only does Chaos and Corruption exist in the current Executive, the rejection of the most important part of governance to protect our nation and its people from falling into tyranny has been attacked by the Vice President.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

How is the heard of baboons doing (the ones you hang out with). Still screeching and throwing shit I see.

Pence is not allowed an opinion ?

More shit.

There is no doubt in the minds of mentally sound people that Donald Trump is unfit, mentally, emotionally and intellectually to serve in any office of trust and especially the office of the Presidency.

He and his fellow traveler trolls continue the hate, fear and defamation rhetoric to divide our once great nation into tribes, with the singular effort to put Trump, a self serving narcissist, into the White House for four more years.

go get 'em Mike!

What a crybaby. Supreme court was never supposed to be in the bag on all issues for the conservatives or the liberals. He doesn't get it. This administration gives, not a shit about the rule of law or the constitution if it stands between them and what they want right now.
Everybody in politics bitches about whoever stands in the way of their agenda. This is not unique to Trump or Republicans. Go look at what Dems have said about Scalia. How many Dems in the 2010s literally made overturning Citizens United part of their platform? Half the shit people complain about with the Trump admin is and always has been standard politicking in systems with democratically elected leaders.
I am definitely not team trump. I well understand that people in general gripe about supreme court decisions, but think it is wrong for Presidents and Vice Presidents to gripe about them. They should shut up and do their job. If something doesn't go their way, especially if they have been packing the court, denying legitimate selections, yet in favor of making selections if they get a chance, less legitimate than their predecessor administration. Just another signal that they have no respect for the rule of law or the constitution. The court acts as one of the checks and balances the framers had in mind. I did not like it when past president did either. If you lose a decision, don't whine. Act like you knew it could turn out this way and go on. I do not single out and bitch about people I thought were in the bag for anything the party in power wants. The decisions are about interpretation of the law and the constitution, almost impossible to change without new laws enacted by congress. Pence has no reason to expect the court will be in the bag for the trump administration.
Generally speaking, I agree with your take on not being a whiney bitch when things don't go your way. Quite frankly, at a personal level, I can't stand that Trump does so much complaining about opposition in general. George W. Bush handled incoming negativity, be it from legal and political decisions that didn't go his way, or personal attacks in the media, in much the way that I prefer these things be handled: He largely ignored them and went on with what he was doing. Unfortunately, we no longer live in a culture that respects that sort of restraint. While Bush ignored the haters, they ground his approval into dust unopposed. So while I might not be fond of Trump making a public spat out of every bit of political adversity that he happens upon, I've come to terms with the apparent fact that our political culture will not allow a conservative or republican with measured, restrained responses to survive the onslaught of the MSM and the tech giants.

Maybe Trump takes fighting back too far. I feel like he does so often, but he's also outperformed all of my expectations in terms of his political success (I'm not talking about the success of any of his policies when I say this), so I've stopped rooting for him to calm down and accepted that, in this regard, my sensibilities don't nearly match up with what's prevalent in our culture in the first place. So I cringe a little, and shake my head, and then offer my begrudging approval for what I view as a whiney strategy that seems to have worked fuckin wonders to put him in position to implement policies that I largely find compelling.

As far as someone who's packing the court with less qualified people after denying legitimate selections. . . you're just talking shit, there. Trump didn't deny Garland. Trump had precisely zero direct political power in 2016. He also didn't pack the court. Two spots have required filling since he came into office, and he filled them according to the rules of the constitution and American political tradition. Packing the court is a term used to refer to the idea of adding more supreme court justices to the total roster to avoid having to wait for lifetime positions to become available when looking to shift the political balance on the court. As far as Garland being qualified and Gorsuch and Kavanaugh being less so, somehow I doubt that you're any more qualified than I am to make that assessment.

Ee2vF_SXYAUfNhe

When the Judicial branch didn’t rule the DACA EO unconstitutional they opened the door for today

CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS HIMSELF OPENED UP THE DOOR FOR THIS WITH THAT DACA RULING JUST LAST MONTH.

Remember, TRUMP HIMSELF warned that this gives the President TOO MUCH POWER, if EO's **can't** be reversed by successors.

" Trump had no choice but to issue the Executive Orders this afternoon, and given that Obama instituted DACA without legislation and John Roberts seemed okay with that, the president's DOJ will have strong grounds on which to defend them." - Mendacious Mark Levin

Milktoast Mike Pence goes out of character
Not only does Chaos and Corruption exist in the current Executive
protect our nation and its people from falling into tyranny
What are you saying, Fly Crasher, that Mike Pence is a BREAKFAST?

The word is MILQUETOAST, you illiterate simp, not "milktoast." A shy, unassuming person.

As to chaos and corruption, no one can ever compare to Obumma and Hillary.

And I won't even try to guess which "tyranny" you are rambling on about.

i-hate-flies-smiley-emoticon.gif

The word is MILQUETOAST, you illiterate simp, not "milktoast." A shy, unassuming person.

View attachment 373047

Hey Dumb dumb, I didn't write the thread with such a foolish title, my thread was incorporated by someone else. My title was substantive and thought provoking, whosoever changed what I wrote initially was to create this mockery; so someone like you would come along and attack me. Pence is a dope, the perfect lap dog for the inept and evil POTUS.

View attachment 373047

Hey Dumb dumb, I didn't write the thread with such a foolish title, my thread was incorporated by someone else. My title was substantive and thought provoking, whosoever changed what I wrote initially was to create this mockery; so someone like you would come along and attack me. Pence is a dope, the perfect lap dog for the inept and evil POTUS.
Sure. Right Fly Zipper. The title wrote itself and you can't search threads.

View attachment 373047

Sure. Right Fly Zipper. The title wrote itself and you can't search threads.

Rye Catcher is a nom de plume for the Original nom de plume Wry Catcher. Your childish commentary is proof you are a biddable fool and have the communication skills of a two-year old.

Forum List

Back