Milktoast Mike Pence goes out of character, blasts Chief Justice John Roberts as ‘disappointment to conservatives’

you are a biddable fool and have the communication skills of a two-year old.

One has to use the skills to match his audience, "Milk Toast" Fly Smasher. Seems talking like a two year old suits you just fine.
funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif

I've not censored Pence's First Amendment Rights, I've criticized his attack on our Constitution. He's right alright, very Far Right indeed; the liberty and happiness and very life of protesters today are at risk by words and tactics of the Trump Administration.
What a liar you are, pence attacked the constitution? Where? Protestors? The article has nothing to do with protestors? But you are speaking of those the anarchists and marxists rioting in the streets, destroying buildings and killing people in support of democrats as being in danger. They should be, anybody throwing bricks and molotov cocktail should be shot.

I've not censored Pence's First Amendment Rights, I've criticized his attack on our Constitution. He's right alright, very Far Right indeed; the liberty and happiness and very life of protesters today are at risk by words and tactics of the Trump Administration.
What a liar you are, pence attacked the constitution? Where? Protestors? The article has nothing to do with protestors? But you are speaking of those the anarchists and marxists rioting in the streets, destroying buildings and killing people in support of democrats as being in danger. They should be, anybody throwing bricks and molotov cocktail should be shot.

Open you eyes and read the First Amendment. Let me help to edify your ignorance:

..."or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” You would see if you were not blinded by your ignorance that the vast majority of protesters did not loot, start fires and vandalize property; they acted in what was (until Trump&Co. came to power) a Right to criticize the government in marches to support the end of violence perpetrated on minorities by rogue law enforcement officers.

you are a biddable fool and have the communication skills of a two-year old.

One has to use the skills to match his audience, "Milk Toast" Fly Smasher. Seems talking like a two year old suits you just fine. View attachment 373143

You have to ask the Mod who moved my thread into this thread. My OP was posted in the Breaking News Forum, as you would understand by looking at post #1. It was moved to current events, I suppose because the title of this thread was similar to what was in the link in my OP.

By the way, misusing my nom de plume is childish.

Not only does Chaos and Corruption exist in the current Executive, the rejection of the most important part of governance to protect our nation and its people from falling into tyranny has been attacked by the Vice President.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
VP do3snt have free speech rights? He is right BTW

You're upset because PENCE, is attacking our constitution?!

Where have you been?! That's ALL the DEMOCRATS have been doing, ever since they lost the Presidential election!

Open you eyes and read the First Amendment. Let me help to edify your ignorance:

..."or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” You would see if you were not blinded by your ignorance that the vast majority of protesters did not loot, start fires and vandalize property; they acted in what was (until Trump&Co. came to power) a Right to criticize the government in marches to support the end of violence perpetrated on minorities by rogue law enforcement officers.

Theres the rub....."peaceful assembly " what is peaceful about looting, rioting, burning, assaulting........MURDER?!

Those criminals have long surpassed the peaceful part.

Forum List

Back