Military Operations In Syria Have Officially Begun 2100est 22 September

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours...
My opinion has every bit as much impact as your own, within the domain we find ourselves in.

...That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.
I dismiss nothing.

I say that it remains to be seen, what the extent of such involvement actually turns out to be.

If those Arab countries are sending over fighter-bombers and sortie in significant numbers, then they're true partners.

If they send one or two planes, and/or just send over a few ground crew to help with fueling or re-arming, or a couple of cooks, or a barber... well... that's more like lip-service than a fighting partnership.

The jury is still out.

Inferring (and recasting) anything else is merely a disingenuous and failed effort to put words into the mouths of other people.

Something that one might expect from one of the few remaining ObamaBots on the face of the planet.

Don't look now, but your Messiah is fast running out of followers.

Don't get sore at me... it's not my fault... it's his.

Maybe another photo-op on a golf course five minutes after announcing a tragedy will help some.

Had you left out the last six paragraphs I would have taken your post seriously. As it stands you're one more self righteous jerk.
A self-righteous jerk?

Why?

Because I poke fun at your demigod?

Because Obumble inspires zero confidence as a war leader?

Because I don't think like you do?

Tough shit.

At least I don't engage in juvenile name-calling as an exit strategy, when I run out of valid points or counterpoints to serve up.

You think? You emote, and you are a jerk. I'm certain I'm not the first or last to make that observation.

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours...
My opinion has every bit as much impact as your own, within the domain we find ourselves in.

...That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.
I dismiss nothing.

I say that it remains to be seen, what the extent of such involvement actually turns out to be.

If those Arab countries are sending over fighter-bombers and sortie in significant numbers, then they're true partners.

If they send one or two planes, and/or just send over a few ground crew to help with fueling or re-arming, or a couple of cooks, or a barber... well... that's more like lip-service than a fighting partnership.

The jury is still out.

Inferring (and recasting) anything else is merely a disingenuous and failed effort to put words into the mouths of other people.

Something that one might expect from one of the few remaining ObamaBots on the face of the planet.

Don't look now, but your Messiah is fast running out of followers.

Don't get sore at me... it's not my fault... it's his.

Maybe another photo-op on a golf course five minutes after announcing a tragedy will help some.

Had you left out the last six paragraphs I would have taken your post seriously. As it stands you're one more self righteous jerk.
A self-righteous jerk?

Why?

Because I poke fun at your demigod?

Because Obumble inspires zero confidence as a war leader?

Because I don't think like you do?

Tough shit.

At least I don't engage in juvenile name-calling as an exit strategy, when I run out of valid points or counterpoints to serve up.

You think? You emote, and you are a jerk. I'm certain I'm not the first or last to make that observation.
Yer gonna have to do better than that, to get me into a flame war with you, pissant.

And, frankly, I doubt you're good enough.

Let's try to stay on-topic, eh?

Those who are so quick to criticize President Obama, call him a coward and worse, ask yourselves - Where is congress?

If its not Benghazi, they don't even bother to show up.

And, right now, they're on yet another vacation.
Not that I perceived the comment to be directed at me, personally, but...

I don't think the Failed Messiah is a coward.

I think he's an incompetent.

He was a Rookie who got tossed into the deep end without a life preserver, and quickly found himself in way over his head.

Much of his relationship-development and social re-engineering and foreign policy and military efforts have gone astray and were grotesquely naive to begin with.

Obumble does not inspire confidence as a wartime leader.

"Pop had Genco. Look what I got." - Sonny, to Tom Hagan, in The Godfather.
It seems this post is better suited to an assessment of George W. Bush. Did President Bush persuade Arab nations to bomb other arab countries? Too bad partisan hacks can't give credit when it is do, I guess that's not and example of bigotry or racism, or is it?

5 Arab Countries fighting side by side for the same cause with the same goals and doing it WITH the USA rather than against the USA is a major feat and accomplishment ... getting a RW'r to admit that ?????? don't hold your breath.
Oh, there's no question that Shrub's own Coalition did not include Arab countries to any appreciable extent.

So?

As to Obumble's own 'coalition', the jury is still out.

We'll see how much of the combat operations are conducted by those five, rather than the US.

And, if it comes to boots on the ground, which of those five are supplying such boots?

Lining-up an initial and tentative coalition isn't terribly complicated, if you pitch it the right way, and kiss enough ass.

Leading a nation at-war, and winning that war, is an entirely different matter.

The jury is still out, about that, as well.

If the Failed Messiah fights as well as he governs, we are unlikely to appreciate the outcome.

Looks like we're gonna find out soon enough.

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours.

That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.

Yo, shit for brains, you look at the polls recently? YOUR opinion has no impact on any one with brains.

You know nothing about this topic. You've already established that.

They already calling it a success.
Just in time for elections. I wonder if Statishengest can calculate how many Syrian and Iraqi children dead per Democrat vote?

The stated goal is to interrupt planned terrorist attacks on the US.

If an attack is successful, you, Republicans, Pootarians and other anti-Americans will be celebrating and blaming the president.

I'm against war but I am an American but, unlike RWs, my first concern is our safety.

You're only against war when it's not your hero. You have no idea how much fun it is to point out your hypocrisy.

Those who are so quick to criticize President Obama, call him a coward and worse, ask yourselves - Where is congress?

He was a Rookie who got tossed into the deep end without a life preserver, and quickly found himself in way over his head.

Much of his relationship-development and social re-engineering and foreign policy and military efforts have gone astray and were grotesquely naive to begin with.

It seems this post is better suited to an assessment of George W. Bush. Did President Bush persuade Arab nations to bomb other arab countries? Too bad partisan hacks can't give credit when it is do, I guess that's not and example of bigotry or racism, or is it?

5 Arab Countries fighting side by side for the same cause with the same goals and doing it WITH the USA rather than against the USA is a major feat and accomplishment ... getting a RW'r to admit that ?????? don't hold your breath.
Oh, there's no question that Shrub's own Coalition did not include Arab countries to any appreciable extent.

So?

We'll see how much of the combat operations are conducted by those five, rather than the US.

And, if it comes to boots on the ground, which of those five are supplying such boots?

Lining-up an initial and tentative coalition isn't terribly complicated, if you pitch it the right way, and kiss enough ass.

If the Failed Messiah fights as well as he governs, we are unlikely to appreciate the outcome.

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours.

That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.
How many bombs did the sunni willingers drop last night?

So?

How many bombs did the sunni willingers drop last night?

Each of the five Arab states dropped at least one, thus, five more than 99% of the nations who GWB counted as members of the coalition of the willing. Rumor has it Poland, having sent four cooks and a clerk bombed part of Iraq. Later it was learned the explosion was a result of too much cabbage soup and a result of too much gas deposited in the latrine.

Looks like about 100 targets inside of Syria. 40 Tomahawks.................Rest multiple strikes via various attack aircraft.

What's to follow............Guaranteed reports of Collateral Damage and Civilian Casualties................ISIS will show these portions of the attacks as I guarantee these strikes will cause Collateral Damage.

I understand that, and I'm not really bitching about it, as it is what happens when we do this. The question is what will the Far Left say when the images show this damage, as in the past they have bitched about it.

Will they show hypocrisy when it comes into play?

ByPBQgPIUAAE7p.jpg

If we going to war to win this time. We need to burn all the fucking korans and transform this part of the world in beliefs.

This is the only chance we have. If we don't...We need to get the fuck out.

Take a look at the video. They chose less damaged targets for the pictures. One of them they only took out the equipment on the roof via prox exploding the weapon to prevent damage on the entire building. The array was on the roof, I'm sure ISIS was in the building with wires going to that coms array.

That strike had gloves on. I'm sure most tomahawks hits did far more damage.

Correction: September 23, 2014
An article on Sept. 11 about President Obama’s speech to the nation describing his plans for a military campaign against the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, gave an incorrect comparison between efforts by the president to seek allies’ support for his plans and President George W. Bush’s efforts on such backing for the Iraq war. The approach Mr. Obama is taking is similar to the one Mr. Bush took; it is not the case that, “Unlike Mr. Bush in the Iraq war, Mr. Obama has sought to surround the United States with partners.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-speech-isis.html?_r=0

Remember Americans, after the ISIS Boogeyman is gone, they're gonna invent a new one. Will you fall for the next scam too? How many more times will you fall for the old 'We Must Unite To Defeat Evil' scam?
Well, since Obama hit a group call "Corzi" or something, a group we never heard of before, I guess he's inventing a Boogeyman on his own.

If we going to war to win this time. We need to burn all the fucking korans and transform this part of the world in beliefs.

This is the only chance we have. If we don't...We need to get the fuck out.

There are a billion Muslims, mostly peaceful, living in the world. I'm not sure the COTUS authorizes the type of cleansing you recommend. Better to spend money on plow shares and not arms - but only a RINO like IKE would suggest such a thing.

ISIS ISIS... they're coming to America and take over the world ! Stop ISIS decried the RW's, STOP ISIS !!!

RW boogeymen ..

Left Wingers have been decrying it too. They've been Warmongering for War with Syria for a long time. And now they have their War. it's a Left Winger in the White House doing all the bombing & killing right now.

ISIS ISIS... they're coming to America and take over the world ! Stop ISIS decried the RW's, STOP ISIS !!!

RW boogeymen ..

Left Wingers have been decrying it too. They've been Warmongering for War with Syria for a long time. And now they have their War. it's a Left Winger in the White House doing all the bombing & killing right now.

Only an ignoramus would call The President a "Left Winger" or suggest the Left Wing has been calling for war with Syria.

Remember Americans, after the ISIS Boogeyman is gone, they're gonna invent a new one. Will you fall for the next scam too? How many more times will you fall for the old 'We Must Unite To Defeat Evil' scam?
Well, since Obama hit a group call "Corzi" or something, a group we never heard of before, I guess he's inventing a Boogeyman on his own.

They always have a Boogeyman for the People to fear & hate. After ISIS, they'll just invent a new one. Permanent War is the goal for the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites.

Forum List

Back