Military Expert Responds To Trump: 'Can't Wait' To Hear What You Teach Me

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: TPM
The military expert Donald Trump previously said he could teach “a couple things” responded in kind Thursday, repeating his original claim to the New York Times that the Republican nominee “doesn’t know a damn thing about military strategy.”

“I can’t wait to sit down with Mr. Trump and hear what he has to teach me about military strategy,” retired Col. Jeff McCausland’s statement, posted to the website of Dickinson College, where he is a visiting professor, begins.

“He never served in the military and never served the government,” it continues. “Mr. Trump also made it very clear that he had no understanding of the nuclear triad or nuclear strategy.”

Referencing Trump’s plan to “seize” old fields in Iraq, once one of the main sources of the Islamic State’s funding, McCausland writes that it “boggles the mind to imagine how many U.S. troops it would have taken to seize the oil in Iraq and how many U.S. casualties we would have suffered” in such an operation.

-snip-

Read more: Military Expert Responds To Trump: 'Can't Wait' To Hear What You Teach Me

Trump is a fucking clown and a national disgrace. The guy really doesn't know shit.

The military expert Donald Trump previously said he could teach “a couple things” responded in kind Thursday, repeating his original claim to the New York Times that the Republican nominee “doesn’t know a damn thing about military strategy.”

“I can’t wait to sit down with Mr. Trump and hear what he has to teach me about military strategy,” retired Col. Jeff McCausland’s statement, posted to the website of Dickinson College, where he is a visiting professor, begins.

“He never served in the military and never served the government,” it continues. “Mr. Trump also made it very clear that he had no understanding of the nuclear triad or nuclear strategy.”

Referencing Trump’s plan to “seize” old fields in Iraq, once one of the main sources of the Islamic State’s funding, McCausland writes that it “boggles the mind to imagine how many U.S. troops it would have taken to seize the oil in Iraq and how many U.S. casualties we would have suffered” in such an operation.

-snip-

Read more: Military Expert Responds To Trump: 'Can't Wait' To Hear What You Teach Me

Trump is a fucking clown and a national disgrace. The guy really doesn't know shit.
He doesn't have to know shit, his advisers have to know their shit.
obama doesn't know shit either, and he wont listen to his advisers.

-snip-

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her. Your propaganda is a waste of effort.

-snip-

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her. Your propaganda is a waste of effort.
For Gods sake and all that is holy and good, DO NOT STICK A FORK IN HER.
What if that foul gas building up inside of her dying and rotting body were to leak out under high pressure?
Think of the children

Thankfully Hillary has so much experience that she boasts the nuclear response times on live TV.

Thankfully Hillary has so much experience that she boasts the nuclear response times on live TV.
and she also knows she can make Russia back down with her educated threats against them.
I feel so much safer since she told Putin that she would shoot his planes down. I think he has gone into hiding since she said that. Last I heard he was wearing a long white robe giving flowers out at the airports.

and she also knows she can make Russia back down with her educated threats against them.
I feel so much safer since she told Putin that she would shoot his planes down. I think he has gone into hiding since she said that. Last I heard he was wearing a long white robe giving flowers out at the airports.

Military response is the only sane response against hacking attempts. Otherwise people could not have their own private servers on their yard!

-snip-

Imagine that meeting, the general come in and sit down and Trump opens his pie hole and they then begin Military 101 lessons for him that will take two years to finish before he even has an idea what a modern military is, what a theater is, what deterrence is, and what MAD is. And he'll say "don't worry I'm already mad at the world I just want to know why we can't use nuclear weapons".

-snip-

Imagine that meeting, the general come in and sit down and Trump opens his pie hole and they then begin Military 101 lessons for him that will take two years to finish before he even has an idea what a modern military is, what a theater is, what deterrence is, and what MAD is. And he'll say "don't worry I'm already mad at the world I just want to know why we can't use nuclear weapons".

So when did Obama take this two year clase, eh moron?

-snip-

He hasnt actually, but he has trained with the terrorists and knows how to keep them in power, safe and supplied.

-snip-

The OP is about Trump, either respond about him or move on to the Flame Zone and insult people there, you preferred domain.

Forum List

Back