"mildly nauseous"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
That's how I felt after Stephanopoulos' fawning interview with the slimeball Comey last night. Notice Stephy never mentioned everything he has in life came from being Wild Bill's campaign manager in '92. Conflicted? Not Stephy....that's "old news" to Clintonistas. What he didn't ask the disgraced former G-Man was more telling than what he did and what was aired....which didn't paint Barry or Lynch in a good light. I believe the only truth that came out of that lost hour is that Trump probably did ask that Flynn be left alone as he should have been. And that Comey's wife and daughters, were "devastated" by the Trump landslide. One can only imagine what life was like for him around that house the morning after. They were in the "women's march" the day after the Trump Inauguration.

Since "Leakin Jim" tends to notice other men's physical features, it's only fair then to notice the man has sticks for legs. Weak legs, weak man, but then we know Comey is a mealy-mouthed fraud of a man who sits at a desk all day. Writing like a frantic housewife, conjuring up excuses, seeing his fame slip away and his reputation destroyed. His book is probably the last money he'll ever make and lawyers will take that when Mueller slinks off and we have a competent AG to take a look at Jim Boy's conduct over the last two years.

ap-james-comey-grimace-620x413.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
TV in general does that to me. Turn it off.

I watched a fascinating documentary on Walt Disney's life yesterday on, believe it or not, PBS...and they didn't mention "global warming" even once....I was SHOCKED I tell ya! There's some good things on TV.

Think about it, Stephy was a member of the Bill and Hillary staff when they were co-presidents. There is no doubt that he is a partisan left wing democrat and Hillary (Comey) cheer leader. What else can you expect except Comey defense and softball questions?

I don't watch gossip television. Complete waste of time and energy.

How much "energy" does it take to watch a TV show?
uhoh3.gif

It saps me. Whether it's the fear factory of the news, or the mind numbing laff-tracks of sitcoms, I feel depleted after being exposed to it for more than an hour or so. Naturally, there's good stuff out there. I'm mostly talking about TV as a pastime. It just doesn't work for me.

Think about it, Stephy was a member of the Bill and Hillary staff when they were co-presidents. There is no doubt that he is a partisan left wing democrat and Hillary (Comey) cheer leader. What else can you expect except Comey defense and softball questions?

Young mushheads and progs don't know that about Stephy....there should have been a disclaimer at the beginning.

Depends on how much you scream and cuss!

I shot a TV once....blew that sucker away.....Howard Cosell "triggered" me....the neighbors called the cops while we threw the smoking shell of a once proud Motorola into a box and hid it.
lol.gif

Incidentally, the words "mildly nauseous" is how Comey described feeling that he'd influenced the election....which really was was his intention all along.....James Comey.....King Maker/Walter Middy schizo.

Forum List

Back