mike rowe is going to be on tim pool tonight,,

Timmuh is a grifter because he pretends to be of the left, when he's really a rightwing pundit that bsshes the left.

Thats the grift.
so youve never watched him,,, hes never claimed to be on the left only that he agrees with a few views of the left and has always claimed to be mostly libertarian,,

figures you think that since you live in an echo chamber,,,

so youve never watched him,,, hes never claimed to be on the left only that he agrees with a few views of the left and has always claimed to be mostly libertarian,,

figures you think that since you live in an echo chamber,,,
What if I can provide proof of him referring to himself as the left? Then what?

Timmuh is a grifer.

You should listen to The Majority Report, Indisputable and/or The Young Turks.

Expand your horizons.
Really? I've listen to Cenk Uygr & TYT, perhaps the most deluded liar liberal ever. His channel's rating doesn't compare to Pool or Rogan.

I'm watching Timcast & Mikey Rowe right now...I remember, Pool got "swatted" on air. Because if liberals can't actually get someone banned or canceled, they would certainly pull a dangerous stunt like that.

It's really not that important.

So why do you like Tim Pool?

I'll give you my take on him, after you do.
Really? Because, why NOT. Your take? After careful consideration, Pool doesn't support your cultist mass delusions. NOT supporting unnecessary vaccine mandates, condemning BLM riots and Democrat support for civil unrest. Questioning mass delusions like multiple genders and censoring of those that that don't tow line of Democrat bullshit. That's really BAD. For the Liberal ideocracy.

so you lied,,
figures thats your grift,,
Look at the "Views" section....

States that back in 2019 he described himself as a social liberal.

But as recently as yesterday, an independent news source describes him as rightwing.

Most people realize he's a grifter, hence he's been calling himself a libertarian, which is just another word for Republican.

Look at the "Views" section....

States that back in 2019 he described himself as a social liberal.

But as recently as yesterday, an independent news source describes him as rightwing.

Most people realize he's a grifter, hence he's been calling himself a libertarian, which is just another word for Republican.
dont tell me you used Wikipedia as a source??

liberal is a rightwing view,, the progressives just stole that term when people rejected them,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back