Mike Pence's HIV Scandal Must Not Be Forgotten

I do not hate women. I respect women more than you will ever know. Quit lying and act your age if you want respect, until then your just a fucking bitch that loves to kill babies...

Roe v. Wade is the law of the land - backed up by the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Supreme Court. Why do you hate America?

Since NaziCons don't have the political muscle to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just try to chip away at it through the back door - like religious asshole Pence.

Anyone familiar with the law admits abortion is much more restrictive than it used to be.

Sucks to be you.

Good to see democracy at work.

Roe was the law of the land. Now, other laws are superceeding it. The left won't take it back to the SCOTUS because they know there is a chance it could get shot down.

Well, when President Hillary nominates new Supreme Court justices - all that chipping-way shit will get straightened out - and Roe v. Wade will be made whole once again as originally intended.

Keep dreaming.

You vaunted court can't adjudicate cases it won't hear.

States are basically ignoring federal edicts.

Why don't you go tell those states to get in line. Hopefully, they'll explain it to you in a way you won't forget.

Roe v. Wade is the law of the land - backed up by the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Supreme Court. Why do you hate America?

I do not hate America. I do hate the Roe V. Wade law. Constitutional Law can be changed and I will work on that until my dying day.

Did you read any of the links I provided? Was there any PP propaganda in those news articles? PP is a Democratic fund raising machine using tax payer dollars to elect libtards all over the U. S..

It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since. We've had several Republican administrations over the last many decades and one full house and nothing changed on abortion. Republican administrations have always refused to give Supreme court nominees a litmus test on abortion and they never will.

So no you can't vote on abortion, you cannot make laws from your home district that will not be immediately overturned by a district court. After 45 years of Roe V Wade, it's clear it's not going anywhere.

It's been slowly hemmed in since it was passed by Blackmunn and Co. Blackmunn's legacy is that he essentially took a state level issue and made it federal. That is why he is on the wall of shame.

The decision was pooly written. Even the left agreed with that.

I do not hate women. I respect women more than you will ever know. Quit lying and act your age if you want respect, until then your just a fucking bitch that loves to kill babies...

Since NaziCons don't have the political muscle to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just try to chip away at it through the back door - like religious asshole Pence.

Anyone familiar with the law admits abortion is much more restrictive than it used to be.

Sucks to be you.

Roe was the law of the land. Now, other laws are superceeding it. The left won't take it back to the SCOTUS because they know there is a chance it could get shot down.

Well, when President Hillary nominates new Supreme Court justices - all that chipping-way shit will get straightened out - and Roe v. Wade will be made whole once again as originally intended.

Keep dreaming.

Why don't you go tell those states to get in line. Hopefully, they'll explain it to you in a way you won't forget.

President Hillary will straighten all that NaziCon shit out. The federal government can really hammer states that don't comply - without sending in troops.

Religious nuts like Pence consider women as birthing pods. In other words - they are expendable.

Atheists like you will be doomed for eternity... You use women like ATM's for election funds. IN other words you are like a pimp...

Well, sparky, who's gonna doom me - your invisible supernatural Sky Daddy...that you have no proof of? Funny...

Sucks to be you.

Keep dreaming.

President Hillary will straighten all that NaziCon shit out. The federal government can really hammer states that don't comply - without sending in troops.

Keep dreaming. The federal government likely won't be functioning for long periods of time. We can no longer afford to support dead beats like you.

The federal government can't hammer anyone and there are several states that would love for the fed to send troops in.

A reason to leave.

Religious nuts like Pence consider women as birthing pods. In other words - they are expendable.

Atheists like you will be doomed for eternity... You use women like ATM's for election funds. IN other words you are like a pimp...

Well, sparky, who's gonna doom me - your invisible supernatural Sky Daddy...that you have no proof of? Funny...

Actually, it will be anyone who knows you.

If religious nut bags like Pence had their way a million people per year would be dying from from a lot worse shit then hIv every fucking year.

Fuck MIke Pence! He is a worseless backwards clown.

Your desire for sex with Mike probably is the type of thing that leads to the spread of HIV.

Sucks to be you.

Actually it's only restricted in backwards conservative states.

The only times abortion comes up in my state is when someone gets enough signatures on a petition to get issues such as should we use state medicaid money to pay for abortions for any reason? I voted in the majority and my state has been using state tax dollars to pay for abortions for any reason through medicaid since the early 1980s.

Not one politician in my state has brought any anti abortion bills to our state congress.

But then democrats have controlled my state for decades and will continue to do so for a long time.

So while it maybe restricted in such backwards conservative states as Indiana, that's only within their borders. None of those stupid laws are legal in my state and never will be.

In the early 90s another petition got enough signatures to get on the ballot so we could vote to enact a law that says no matter what Washington DC does, no matter what the supreme court does abortion stays legal and safe in my state. I voted in the majority and the women of my state have been protected by that law for a couple decades now.

No one and no politician can ever take that right from the women of my state. We voters made sure if it in the 90s.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

I do not hate America. I do hate the Roe V. Wade law. Constitutional Law can be changed and I will work on that until my dying day.

Did you read any of the links I provided? Was there any PP propaganda in those news articles? PP is a Democratic fund raising machine using tax payer dollars to elect libtards all over the U. S..

It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since. We've had several Republican administrations over the last many decades and one full house and nothing changed on abortion. Republican administrations have always refused to give Supreme court nominees a litmus test on abortion and they never will.

So no you can't vote on abortion, you cannot make laws from your home district that will not be immediately overturned by a district court. After 45 years of Roe V Wade, it's clear it's not going anywhere.

It's been slowly hemmed in since it was passed by Blackmunn and Co. Blackmunn's legacy is that he essentially took a state level issue and made it federal. That is why he is on the wall of shame.

Of course you have a link to that claim? It is the U.S. Supreme Court Justices that wrote the legal terminology in Roe V. Wade--and it didn't come from the right or the left. So your poorly written comment

Poorly written or not, it is the law of the land.

Sucks to be you.

Actually it's only restricted in backwards conservative states.

The only times abortion comes up in my state is when someone gets enough signatures on a petition to get issues such as should we use state medicaid money to pay for abortions for any reason? I voted in the majority and my state has been using state tax dollars to pay for abortions for any reason through medicaid since the early 1980s.

Not one politician in my state has brought any anti abortion bills to our state congress.

But then democrats have controlled my state for decades and will continue to do so for a long time.

So while it maybe restricted in such backwards conservative states as Indiana, that's only within their borders. None of those stupid laws are legal in my state and never will be.

In the early 90s another petition got enough signatures to get on the ballot so we could vote to enact a law that says no matter what Washington DC does, no matter what the supreme court does abortion stays legal and safe in my state. I voted in the majority and the women of my state have been protected by that law for a couple decades now.

No one and no politician can ever take that right from the women of my state. We voters made sure if it in the 90s.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Oh what a hollow claim.

Many states have been slowly cutting away at it. Can't help that.

Stupid is all in the eyes of the beholder.

But that is what is great about America. You get to live in a state where you point of view is prominent. And people can live in other states where other points of view take priority.

But left wingers can't just live in their own states. People like that asshole Ted Kennedy needed to make sure his position was pushed on everyone.

Tolerant dick. I hope he suffered for a long time before going to hell.

Forum List

Back