Mike Pence to join Heritage Foundation to 'lead the conservative movement into the future'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
good luck to Milktoast Mike!

Pence and Mother committed voter fraud. They both voted in Indiana, listing the Governor’s mansion as their address.

Pence and Mother committed voter fraud. They both voted in Indiana, listing the Governor’s mansion as their address.

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

Or if you do it's some KosKrap.
What would you like a link for? That they voted in Indiana even though they don’t live there and haven’t for years?

I just want to be clear on what you want so there’s no goalpost moving.

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

What would you like a link for? That they voted in Indiana even though they don’t live there and haven’t for years?

I want the information you are basing your accusation on.

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

Local Indiana news.

Bayh owned property in Indiana while a Senator.
Lugar owned property in Indiana while a Senator.
Pence owns no property in Indiana, and hasn’t for many years.

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

Local Indiana news.

Lots of supposition, no real actual content.

And this part of the law gives him his legal reasoning to vote back in Indiana.

Pence's team cites Indiana Code 3-5-5-1, "A person does not lose residency in a precinct in Indiana by reason of a person's absence on business of the United States."

That he defaulted to the governor's mansion, his last legal residence is also a legal process.

An article from October 8th before the election. If he really did commit fraud he would have been prosecuted.

You would have thought he would have learned a lesson.

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

Local Indiana news.

Pence's team cites Indiana Code 3-5-5-1, "A person does not lose residency in a precinct in Indiana by reason of a person's absence on business of the United States."

That he defaulted to the governor's mansion, his last legal residence is also a legal process.

An article from October 8th before the election. If he really did commit fraud he would have been prosecuted.
By whom? :laugh:

You jumping thru hoops on this shows that wingnut “concern” over voter fraud is just more bullshit. You’ll throw out a ballot in Georgia if the signature has changed in the slightest but are fine with a Republican voting in a state he doesn’t live in, hasn’t lived in for years, and owns no property.

Oh, btw - Trump committed voter fraud too.

good luck to Milktoast Mike!

It’s milquetoast. But you’re a Republican so how should anyone expect that you know how to spell words?

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

Local Indiana news.

You jumping thru hoops on this shows that wingnut “concern” over voter fraud is just more bullshit. You’ll throw out a ballot in Georgia if the signature has changed in the slightest but are fine with a Republican voting in a state he doesn’t live in, hasn’t lived in for years, and owns no property.

You pick a story that leads off with saying this is nothing but questions, then proceeds to answer the questions but ignores the answers to ask more questions.

According to the article he followed laws on the books, that there are contradictory laws is a perfect argument for how over legislated we are as a people, thanks to progressive assholes like you.

Got a link for that?

Probably not.

Local Indiana news.

You pick a story that leads off with saying this is nothing but questions, then proceeds to answer the questions but ignores the answers to ask more questions.

According to the article he followed laws on the books, that there are contradictory laws is a perfect argument for how over legislated we are as a people, thanks to progressive assholes like you.
There’s only questions because it has never been challenged in court.

That has nothing to do with wingnut’s stated position That everything must be perfect to vote: perfect signature, perfect residency credentials, perfect history of prior voting, etc.

You all are frauds.

Forum List

Back