New GOP Congressman Gets Destroyed By A CNN Host?? LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Madison Cawthorn, the youngest member of Congress; [also] the Hitler-admiring congressman is spending his first weeks in office continuing to peddle 2020 presidential election conspiracy theories — his reputation, credibility, or appearance on national television be damned. During an interview with CNN’s Pamela Brown, Cawthorn was asked to provide evidence of so-called election fraud. The result was as entertaining as it was damning. In response, Cawthron immediately backpedaled, claiming that he wasn’t objecting to the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory due to claims of [voter fraud] but due to ballot drop boxes."

This guy was decimated and you would have to be the most disingenuous and intellectually deficient person to not acknowledge that. This is precisely why these folks never stepped in a court room and tried to pass off any of this bullshit before a federal judge; because the minute any scrutiny is applied, these people fold like a cheap suit.

The part that really left a mark was when he was forced to have to admit that although his OWN STATE had similar drop boxes for ballots -- that election law was totally cool because the Democratic governor and Democratic election officials in his state did an awesome job of guaranteeing voter integrity -- but it's that Republican controlled state legislature in Wisconsin you gotta be worried about. I swear the more time goes by, the more these election fraud conspiracy theorists are going to be mocked and laughed at like folks who claimed Saddam had nukes....In fact, they will be so thoroughly mocked that they will magically disappear just like those "Saddam had nukes" folks did.

The point of the whole stolen election myth is not to convince rational people. The worst oligarchs are conditioning the most gullible, irrationally angry group of Americans to be the cannon fodder in the war on democracy. Make no mistake. there are a lot of people in this country that would be just fine with the kind of sham elections that Russia has.

I don't think that supporters of Rep. Cawthorn watch CNN, so it really doesn't hurt him at all.

The fact that the distinguished gentleman from North Carolina is being attacked by the State Controlled media should actually help him.
I noticed you didn't refute the fact that he got destroyed tho...

Instead you decided to blame the woman for destroying him.....typical...

He is so lucky that Marjorie and Lauren are around at this time. I have been reading about him and he is a pretty shocking individual.
I thought that she started feeling sorry for him and laid off when he was on the ropes.
She treated him like a child...and she is probably younger than he is....

I mean, when have any of them cared about evidence or burden of proof?

Klonservatives seem to be about creating reality through the manifestation of pure belief (Norman Vincent Peele crap).

Last edited:
The point of the whole stolen election myth is not to convince rational people. The worst oligarchs are conditioning the most gullible, irrationally angry group of Americans to be the cannon fodder in the war on democracy. Make no mistake. there are a lot of people in this country that would be just fine with the kind of sham elections that Russia has.
3ba8e78ca0bc1fc4f3bb3a8333deb223.jpg

I don't think that supporters of Rep. Cawthorn watch CNN, so it really doesn't hurt him at all.

The fact that the distinguished gentleman from North Carolina is being attacked by the State Controlled media should actually help him.

I didn't "blame" anyone here. Just observed that his own supporters didn't see it and wouldn't have cared less if they had.

I didn't "blame" anyone here. Just observed that his own supporters didn't see it and wouldn't have cared less if they had.
She didn't attack him....the fact you think she did is proof of your own fragility.....

She didn't attack him....the fact you think she did is proof of your own fragility.....

Actually, I didn't see the program. But I am very familiar with the disdain that the Main Stream Media has for conservatives, so I am making an educated guess based upon reports of the appearance and past history.

"Madison Cawthorn, the youngest member of Congress; [also] the Hitler-admiring congressman is spending his first weeks in office continuing to peddle 2020 presidential election conspiracy theories — his reputation, credibility, or appearance on national television be damned. During an interview with CNN’s Pamela Brown, Cawthorn was asked to provide evidence of so-called election fraud. The result was as entertaining as it was damning. In response, Cawthron immediately backpedaled, claiming that he wasn’t objecting to the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory due to claims of [voter fraud] but due to ballot drop boxes."

This guy was decimated and you would have to be the most disingenuous and intellectually deficient person to not acknowledge that. This is precisely why these folks never stepped in a court room and tried to pass off any of this bullshit before a federal judge; because the minute any scrutiny is applied, these people fold like a cheap suit.

The part that really left a mark was when he was forced to have to admit that although his OWN STATE had similar drop boxes for ballots -- that election law was totally cool because the Democratic governor and Democratic election officials in his state did an awesome job of guaranteeing voter integrity -- but it's that Republican controlled state legislature in Wisconsin you gotta be worried about. I swear the more time goes by, the more these election fraud conspiracy theorists are going to be mocked and laughed at like folks who claimed Saddam had nukes....In fact, they will be so thoroughly mocked that they will magically disappear just like those "Saddam had nukes" folks did.

LOL Why did she even have him on if she just wanted to rant about fraud? No wonder only loon watch CNN.

So? CNN is nothing but the lefts lie factory. If you believe anything CNN says or even watches it you are part of the problem.

SHe brought up FRAUD five times. He never objected to the certification based on fraud. She's a nasty piece of work.

Last edited:

Actually, I didn't see the program. But I am very familiar with the disdain that the Main Stream Media has for conservatives, so I am making an educated guess based upon reports of the appearance and past history.
You might as well just deflect your ass right off the post....

"I didn't see it -- but I am sure that lady attacked him tho"

Yall are pathetic

So? CNN is nothing but the lefts lie factory. If you believe anything CNN says or even watches it you are part of the problem.

Another Deflection....

Forum List

Back