Mike Pence breaks with Trump: tells Americans to wear a mask

5 months later, Pence now says people should wear masks. At least he beat Trump to it:

"Wear a mask, where ever it's indicated or where ever you're not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus," said Pence.

More fucking commie lies, there was no break between Trump and Pence. Both have said to follow the guidance from local leaders. Stop trying to spread more division with your commie lies.

Perhaps its not the right style of mask.
a7wrdnholw751.jpg
Good pic of Crazy Joe.

I read a report stating masks help others if you are infected & show in signs of symptoms...that masks actually trap more virus than if you just social distanced, especially since people pass each other & social distance

When I see Dem politicians, mayors, city counsel, and other Libtard dumbasses who support and facilitate domestic terrorism do something about THEM looting, rioting, etc...not wearing them.

When Pelosi, Schumer, Whittner, & others can explain why they marched side-by-side with violent protesters without wearing masks... then they can talk to me...

5 months later, Pence now says people should wear masks. At least he beat Trump to it:

"Wear a mask, where ever it's indicated or where ever you're not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus," said Pence.

More fucking commie lies, there was no break between Trump and Pence. Both have said to follow the guidance from local leaders. Stop trying to spread more division with your commie lies.

a7wrdnholw751.jpg

So the only response you have when I call out your comrades lies is to spew more commie lies. The KKK was a commiecrat invention, still is.

a7wrdnholw751.jpg

So the only response you have when I call out your comrades lies is to spew more commie lies. The KKK was a commiecrat invention, still is.

7VAQoYZ.png

s01tw1w524f41.png

a7wrdnholw751.jpg

7VAQoYZ.png

s01tw1w524f41.png

Wrong again commie, he got it from the 42nd POUTS. You commies just can't get anything right. LMAO

Hey dummy, Trump has recommended the voluntary use of masks for months.

So much for this bullshit TDS thread.

He is not leading by example, doesnt wear one in public events.

There has been debate in the past few months on whether people should wear a mask in public. Conservatives say not wearing one is okay and liberals saying everyone should wear a mask.
With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to say we have a winner.

Last edited:
There has been debate in the past few months on whether people should wear a mask in public. Conservatives say not wearing one is okay and liberals saying everyone should wear a mask.
With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to safe we have a winner.
Make me wear a mask....

The liberal argument was to protect everyone not just liberals. As more and more evidence comes out on this Novel virus Dr Birx said on national tv Sunday that the evidence suggest your're not only protecting the other person but you're also protecting yourself. The right has made this a political fight from the beginning and where I live it's coming to a boiling point people will get hurt.

I don't understand why there must be a "side" to this. If I'm around people not wearing one and comfortable with that, then I don't. If I'm around people that are uncomfortable around people without masks I'll wear one.

It's not a big deal.

The liberal argument was to protect everyone not just liberals. As more and more evidence comes out on this Novel virus Dr Birx said on national tv Sunday that the evidence suggest your're not only protecting the other person but you're also protecting yourself. The right has made this a political fight from the beginning and where I live it's coming to a boiling point people will get hurt.

I love Randy Rainbow!!

Yep, if you only knew the real reason why? First come the masks, then comes the hajibs.

157294_beauty_jpg3f10e80e901b5e3fe260f72017e858d8

Islam-liberals.jpg

This has been political from both 'sides' from the beginning. For example, the lack of outrage over protestors running around in large groups, without social distancing, with many not wearing masks, has been pretty telling.

Neither political party has treated this as simply a health issue. Both have tried to gain political advantage.

Yep, if you only knew the real reason why? First some the masks then comes the hajibs.

View attachment 357221

Shove your fucking conspiracy theories up your ass fat boy.

I don't understand why there must be a "side" to this. If I'm around people not wearing one and comfortable with that, then I don't. If I'm around people that are uncomfortable around people without masks I'll wear one.

It's not a big deal.

Obviously you didn't hear Biden's stance on this, which pretty much reflects the Democrat party. He said if elected, he would do whatever possible to make masks mandatory. That's where the debate is.

Yep, if you only knew the real reason why? First some the masks then comes the hajibs.

View attachment 357221

Shove your fucking conspiracy theories up your ass fat boy.
Then once the hajibs and masks are forced upon women, then those liberal men will beat the shit out of you, for daring to talk back to them. Here is an example of a woman who talked back to men.

With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to safe we have a winner.
Make me wear a mask....
Pence and McConnell want you to.

Forum List

Back