Mike Pence breaks with Trump: tells Americans to wear a mask

Dence in a mask. Guess he got no faith in fake gods.

Last edited:
Is there a difference between "urges" and "tells"? Nancy Pelosi wants the power to tell Americans to wear a mask (or risk arrest?) The V.P. merely urged Americans to wear a mask. Much ado about nothing equals hysteria on the left these days.

5 months later, Pence now says people should wear masks. At least he beat Trump to it:

"Wear a mask, where ever it's indicated or where ever you're not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus," said Pence.
Great the numbnut who says the earth is 6 thousand years old says wear a mask, after he said do not wear a mask

5 months later, Pence now says people should wear masks. At least he beat Trump to it:

"Wear a mask, where ever it's indicated or where ever you're not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus," said Pence.

More fucking commie lies, there was no break between Trump and Pence. Both have said to follow the guidance from local leaders. Stop trying to spread more division with your commie lies.

Last edited:
I see the arguments for wearing a stupid mask in order to prevent covid 19 infection like I do arguments supporting the idea that the earth is flat and that the earth is the center of the universe. None are based on actual scientific evidence but on what some other idiot has said. And if it's the government saying it, there an abundance of circumstantial real world evidence spanning a couple of hundred years that it's pure bullshit with a purely political motive only.
I'm willing to listen to any REAL hardcore scientific evidence, actual real world data and known proven
scientific fact. Not more conjecture based only on more bullshit. And I don't give a shit who or what they are or claim to be. Just the facts.

Maybe he knows that percieved betrayals are a major trigger for trump, and that trump could be only a couple of percieved betrayals away from the old widowmaker. I mean nobody who is that morbidly obese has a healthy heart.

Great the numbnut who says the earth is 6 thousand years old says wear a mask, after he said do not wear a mask

Good for VP Pence
What will the Great Douche do here about Dence? Will we see a new VP Loser chosen soon for 2020?

What did the Great Douche say, then?

This:

Really, where and when?

Have someone explain what I just did to you, Simpleton.

The Great Douche plays games telling people to wear a mask. Biden does not. Biden keeps asking people to wear masks when out in a place with people. The Great Douche does not say that at all.

Good for VP Pence
What will the Great Douche do here about Dence? Will we see a new VP Loser chosen soon for 2020?

This:

Really, where and when?

The Great Douche plays games telling people to wear a mask. Biden does not. Biden keeps asking people to wear masks when out in a place with people. The Great Douche does not say that at all.

You just did.

Good for VP Pence

This:

Really, where and when?

You just did.

Don't wear a mask, spreads COVID and kills others. That's the MAGA Douche theme.
Biden ask all to wear a mask, period. No games by Biden.
So

Here how it works.

1593457845236.png

More fucking commie lies, there was no break between Trump and Pence. Both have said to follow the guidance from local leaders. Stop trying to spread more division with your commie lies.

Perhaps its not the right style of mask.
a7wrdnholw751.jpg

Good for VP Pence

This:

Really, where and when?

You just did.

Don't wear a mask, spreads COVID and kills others. That's the MAGA Douche theme.
Biden ask all to wear a mask, period. No games by Biden.
So

Here how it works.

View attachment 356875

I'll ignore your fantasy about some guy peeing on your leg.......I don't have the Kung Flu, so I can't spread it.

Stay under your bed, Buttercup.

Forum List

Back