Mike Pence breaks with Trump: tells Americans to wear a mask

Hannity has already started. And in the process is making fools out of all of his supporters, including the US Messageboard “conservatives”.

How is he doing that?

They’ve spent all these months laughing at and ridiculing mask-wearing while pumping up the freedom retards proclaiming that nobody can make them wear a mask.

Forcing people to use a mask is an AUTHORITARIAN action not a liberal one.

Don't confuse democrat with liberal.

You are not being forced to do anything. But if you choose to go into a public area, you must protect others from your germs

That's called being forced.

That is not force

If you want to use public venues, you must follow the rules.
Are you forced to wear clothes in public? You are free to be naked in your house

Again, it is force since everybody has to go out.
Are you forced to stop at red lights?

Nope, because I'm not forced to drive. I do it as an option.
Oh, you’re going full retard today?

Forcing people to use a mask is an AUTHORITARIAN action not a liberal one.

Don't confuse democrat with liberal.

You are not being forced to do anything. But if you choose to go into a public area, you must protect others from your germs

That's called being forced.

That is not force

If you want to use public venues, you must follow the rules.
Are you forced to wear clothes in public? You are free to be naked in your house

Again, it is force since everybody has to go out.
Are you forced to stop at red lights?

Nope, because I'm not forced to drive. I do it as an option.
Oh, you’re going full retard today?

You are the only going "full retard" kid.

Hannity has already started. And in the process is making fools out of all of his supporters, including the US Messageboard “conservatives”.

How is he doing that?

They’ve spent all these months laughing at and ridiculing mask-wearing while pumping up the freedom retards proclaiming that nobody can make them wear a mask.

Because they feel violated when anybody suggests government should play a role in forcing people to. We had the same sentiments with Commie Care. Okay, you want it, you passed it, but don't force us to participate. You want to put garbage on school lunch menus, go right ahead, but don't force my kid to eat that crap.

The Democrat polices are all about force, and we on the right are against you forcing us in what to do. If you want to do it, knock yourself out, that's your choice. But we have choices too. We choose to carry firearms in public. If you don't like it, then simply don't carry one, and it won't bother any of us on the right.

If I wear one or not is my choice, not your's, not the government's.

Until then, fuck off.
If you do not want to wear opne that is fine but do not expect entrance where ever you go. Buisness owners and private citizens have the right to ask you have one for entry. I do not require it on my boat. I am o neg blood and according to data very rare for o neg to get the virus and I have not had the flu since 1983 so IO do not reqire it. My six packs are typically of people who are together alll the time so they will infect each other anyways. If the health department tells me thats the only way I can run then I will require them till then I am fishing all day with out one.
I live way out in a tiny little town in nowhere country in SW WI, and I have everything I need right here, and no businesses around here are asking anyone to wear a mask. In fact, I rarely see anyone wearing a mask period. There's lots of scientific evidence floating around that show masks are not going stop the spread of the virus. You can believe they will if you like, and I can believe they won't. That's called freedom of choice.

I'm also O negative. We're called the "universal donor" because we can give blood to anyone, but when it comes to us, we need O negative.
My understanding of it is that the masks will reduce spread indoors better than out doors. as long as spttle does not get on you out doors uv rays will kill what hits surfaces. I do not think we need all the restrictions we have to defeat this disease. We just need to seperate the at risk people right now, the rest of us do not have a bad time with it. In the long run herd immunitiy would be best. If we can [revent the at risk people from getting it until we have herd immunity and maybe better ways of treating it we would be better off in the long run. This is my understabding how ever this is a new thing and the reality of things are that it takes a while of testing before we truely understand these things.

The at risks people that Governor Cujo killed by putting Kung Flu virus infected people amongst them? That darling on New York, the butcher of the elderly?

Here you are, you free thinking man, parrotting the igorance and lies of the FOX News talking points while calling Democrats "sheeple" for "not thinking for themselves".

Nursing home patients have long term care needs that cannot be met in hospitals. That's WHY these people are in nursing homes, and not in hospital in the first place. Nursing home patients die at a much faster rate in hospital because hospitals are not equipped to meet their care needs. They don't have staff to feed them, change them, bathe them, or tend to their personal care needs. Their FAMILIES are unable to look after these patients, and have placed them in care.

Nursing homes are basically very long term hospice facilities. Our county home has 3 levels of care - one is independent living - 1 bedroom geared to income apartments, with access to the dining room, foot care, the recreational facilities. Assisted living: large, private "batchelor suites" with no kitchen facilities

Finally there is full on care - where patients can no longer care for themselves. This is a essentially - a hospital you never leave. This wing of the facility is SUPPOSED to have an isolation unit, with reverse air pressure so no germs escape its walls. Where staff with sufficient PPE to keep people safe, can care for them.

But these units stay empty when not needed, so they weren't stocked, or staffed, or prepared to receive these patients. THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

CUOMO SHOULD HAVE SENT THESE PEOPLE BACK TO THEIR NURSING HOMES TO RECEIVE PROPER CARE. IT'S THE FAILURE OF THE NURSING HOMES - NEARLY ALL OF THEM BEING "FOR PROFIT" HOMES, TO KEEP THEIR PATIENTS SAFE.

THE NURSING HOME "INDUSTRY", ITS STAFFING PRACTICES, AND THE LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ENFORCEMENT OF THEM WHICH LEAD TO THESE DEATHS IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE - NOT JUST IN NEW YORK.

But by all means continue to spout the Billionaire Media narrative Jim, and continue to prove what a dupe you are to the corporate liars and thieves who continue to enrich themselves in this pandemic. I mean it's only old people and blacks that it's killing right. You're completely safe.

You're body isn't compromised by your smoking is it, Jim? Are you fat? Do you have diabetes? Kidney disease? Are you over 60?

At this point, the best thing you have going for you is that you're such a miserable old asshole that nobody wants to be around you anyway, so you're probably safe for now.

He's miserable? Do you even know you?
You project such your b*tchiness and hate with nearly every post.
It's Cuomo's failure, he sent "infected" people into these Homes that were filled with health compromised people. He killed them.
bitchiness and hate/LOL your hillarious but be a nioce little sheeple and belive your propoganda. mean while I have walked aroujnd some nursing homes and researched the pac money but thanks for your idiocy.

How is he doing that?

Because they feel violated when anybody suggests government should play a role in forcing people to. We had the same sentiments with Commie Care. Okay, you want it, you passed it, but don't force us to participate. You want to put garbage on school lunch menus, go right ahead, but don't force my kid to eat that crap.

The Democrat polices are all about force, and we on the right are against you forcing us in what to do. If you want to do it, knock yourself out, that's your choice. But we have choices too. We choose to carry firearms in public. If you don't like it, then simply don't carry one, and it won't bother any of us on the right.

Sorry but this is not how societies work. And it’s not how representative democracies govern those societies. Laws are passed, people follow those laws or face sanctions.

How is he doing that?

Sorry but this is not how societies work. And it’s not how representative democracies govern those societies. Laws are passed, people follow those laws or face sanctions.

Which is why I support dividing our country into two countries instead. I don't want an authoritarian party telling me what I must do. I want freedom which of course Democrats don't believe in. Once we are divided, both sets of citizens can live in peace. You don't have to worry about us, and we won't have to worry about you. As the left keeps drifting further an further left every year, it seems to be the only reasonable solution. To my benefit, if we choose my side of the country as the conservative side, and all the liberals must move out, my property value would double or triple almost overnight.

Wearing a mask is faggotry. It reduces you oxygen intake (reducing IQ), blocks sunlight needed to support the immune system, and loads up the mask with exhaled viruses and bacteria and concentrates it to be inhaled directly into the brain, combined with bacteria and viruses picked up with the hands by touching the mask. WEARING A MASK WHEN NOT IN A STORE THAT REQUIRES BECAUSE OF BS GOVERNMENT EDICTS IT MEANS YOU ARE A LOW IQ IDIOT.

Wearing a mask is faggotry. It reduces you oxygen intake (reducing IQ), blocks sunlight needed to support the immune system, and loads up the mask with exhaled viruses and bacteria and concentrates it to be inhaled directly into the brain, combined with bacteria and viruses picked up with the hands by touching the mask. WEARING A MASK WHEN NOT IN A STORE THAT REQUIRES BECAUSE OF BS GOVERNMENT EDICTS IT MEANS YOU ARE A LOW IQ IDIOT.

Yep, doctors and nurses have been constantly losing IQ for decades with all that mask wearing! And they've been sickening and dying of "exhaled viruses and bacteria" which are concentrated and "inhaled directly into the brain," the place where all things go when inhaled, obviously. :lol:

Forum List

Back