Vivacious Van Jones brought to White House by Dastardly Jared Kushner, to frame President Trump's police reform project

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
total mayhem in the streets, violence spiraling out of control, murders skyrocketing ...

TRUMP: "Let's crack down on the police and make THEM the enemy!"

law and order!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Trump to lady crying after her neighborhood was destroyed by looters:

"Don't worry, I'm cracking down on ... THE POLICE!"

There's no saving him. PLEASE VOTE GOP FOR THE SENATE!

Yet another TDS thread.

mud----can you explain the ISSUE to me?
Just another rant against Trump.

Van Jones is a communist. I'm not sure what Jared Kushner is other than a Jew who married Trump’s daughter. I think he's just an opportunity for the leftist media to blame Trump for something else. The article in question is an op-ed designed to poke fun at Trump once again. Usually there's alot of misinformation envolved in these stories and it never good for Trump.

Trump could cure Cancer and be criticized for it while the America that Obama helped create is in the news daily and he remains blameless. Obama wants chaos and he's loved by the Left while Trump wants peace and prosperity and he's demonized for it.

The issue is Trump sometimes gets bad advice from his advisors. The problem when it comes to police brutality is a creation of the left plain and simple. It's designed to be an issue the left can use to bash Republicans with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back