Mike Lindell Urges SCOTUS to 'Immediately' Reinstate Trump and 'Get Rid of Communists'

Yes the country is beginning to push back on Dem traitors.
Actually, trump needs to get off the pity rally trail and tend to his legal woes. Otherwise, he may find himself, his CFO, and his children eithern the street or in jail.
curious that the globalist media is so concerned about the trumps -
yet ignore the biden corruption with russia and ukraine.

that's entertainment!

Yes the country is beginning to push back on Dem traitors.
Actually, trump needs to get off the pity rally trail and tend to his legal woes. Otherwise, he may find himself, his CFO, and his children eithern the street or in jail.
curious that the globalist media is so concerned about the trumps -
yet ignore the biden corruption with russia and ukraine.

that's entertainment!
There’s nothing to ignore stupid

Source: Newsweek via MSN.COM
Link to original Story: Mike Lindell Urges SCOTUS to 'Immediately' Reinstate Trump and 'Get Rid of Communists'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has urged the U.S. Supreme Court to "immediately" vote to reinstate former President Donald Trump in the interest of eliminating "communists" from America.

During a segment on Lindell TV that was shared to Twitter on Monday by PatriotTakes, Lindell insisted that Trump "won" the 2020 presidential election in such an obvious manner that the justices will not even need to consider any evidence before putting Trump back in office. In reality, Trump lost the election to President Joe Biden by 74 Electoral College votes and more than seven million popular votes nationally.

They don't even have to deliberate and say, 'what do you think of the evidence?'" Lindell said. "They're already going to say 'hello, it's a coffee cup!' I'm mean it's our, or it's a...like I've used the example, you know, is this a coffee cup?

Wow, this guy has gone completely off his rocker and into a realm of fantasy that’s beyond even the most lubricious claims made by the gaggle of “lawyers” trying to overturn the 2020 election. Not to mention the fact the he appears to be destroying what’s left of his own business in the process.

By comparison this guy makes Sydney Powell look almost rational. :omg:
Increasingly, the Republican party has become caricature figures dreamt up by a Democrat on pot.

The lawyer who holds a press conference to defend his master in a landscaping parking lot next to a sex shop with his hair dye dripping over his brows? Check.

A Congress rep who mutters about Jewish death rays that burn up California? Check.

A pillow company guy who rants about Trump seizing power in a coup and is interviewed by right-wing media as if he is sane? Check.

And, lastly but in no way the least, we have a guy who loses the election but is able to convince his followers that he actually won and so is able to solicit money from the said moronic followers? Check.

There are so many more screwy characters now representing the Republican party that even late-night comedians have stopped any kind of exaggeration and have just become straight reporters to evoke laughter!!!

Yeah, these are good times. We are going to look back and wonder at how fortunate we were to have so much entertainment from one party!!!

Ok this is a legit question.

Does this guy have something to do with politics? I thought he was just a pillow guy, but I keep seeing him pop up with political commentary and such.

Aside from his commercials I don't know anything about him.

Then go to you favorite search site, type in mike lindell. Then hit enter. Then choose the articles of your choice on him.

Personally I would start with an unbiased encyclopedia like Encyclopedia Britannica.

But that's just me. I like unbiased sources for information and multiple reputable sources so that I can have as much factual and honest information as possible.

You have the world's greatest source of information literally at your fingertips with the internet.

Use it.

He is already there. But thanks for playing. Now move along...
The AZ audit is the first step in exposing the fraud from the 2020 election.

That has to be one of the most absurd things I've read today.

How logical is it to go to court over 60 time claiming fraud when you don't have any evidence of it?

An intelligent person would know to find that fraud BEFORE they went to court claiming fraud.

All this time you people have been claiming you had the evidence, you were lying.

All the court cases and the "kraken" crazy person was lying and you repeated the lies.

You just admitted you, trump and everyone who claimed they had the evidence of fraud has been lying this whole time.

Thanks for the confirmation of what all sane people and our courts have known for months.

AND YOU STILL LOSE!
It ain't over til it's over. It's still audit season.
The audits are just a circus for trump. Nothing will change....It has been over since November 4th 2020. trump has been whining and lying since then. But 60+ court cases later....he has not shown any evidence of "massive voter fraud" that would have changed the outcome of the race. So, It is, indeed, over....

Saying there was "massive voter fraud" and actually proving it are not the same thing. If it were true, the proof would be easily produced. It is not true. Please stop repeating the Big Lie.

Source: Newsweek via MSN.COM
Link to original Story: Mike Lindell Urges SCOTUS to 'Immediately' Reinstate Trump and 'Get Rid of Communists'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has urged the U.S. Supreme Court to "immediately" vote to reinstate former President Donald Trump in the interest of eliminating "communists" from America.

During a segment on Lindell TV that was shared to Twitter on Monday by PatriotTakes, Lindell insisted that Trump "won" the 2020 presidential election in such an obvious manner that the justices will not even need to consider any evidence before putting Trump back in office. In reality, Trump lost the election to President Joe Biden by 74 Electoral College votes and more than seven million popular votes nationally.

They don't even have to deliberate and say, 'what do you think of the evidence?'" Lindell said. "They're already going to say 'hello, it's a coffee cup!' I'm mean it's our, or it's a...like I've used the example, you know, is this a coffee cup?

Wow, this guy has gone completely off his rocker and into a realm of fantasy that’s beyond even the most lubricious claims made by the gaggle of “lawyers” trying to overturn the 2020 election. Not to mention the fact the he appears to be destroying what’s left of his own business in the process.

By comparison this guy makes Sydney Powell look almost rational. :omg:
I agree on the "get rid of commies" part.
You and McCarthy would been buddies....
And he was fucking RIGHT about you and your ilk.

I can't wait to execute all commies.
Mighty Christian of you....

Communist democrats amplify what makes them look the most foolish.
Get the hell over it!

They are taking the word of a man that lie more than he breaths....These people are the most gullible human beings in the world.....well....the ones that are not Putin plants.

Forum List

Back