middle-aged man 'marries 12-year-old girl in seaside wedding'

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran

west must respect their culture ? or do something about it?

A little girl of 12-years-old, wearing make-up, poses for photographs as she appears to marry a middle-aged man in this shocking wedding video.

This horrifying footage also seems to show her suit-clad husband, who is at least four decades older than her, clinging on to her.

Shot in Lebanon, the video has sparked an international outcry.

But, thankfully, the child bride and her groom were actors hired by the campaign group KAFA - which means “enough” in Arabic.

Amassing more than 1.7 million views since it was released, the clip offers up a window into another world where thousands of young girls in Lebanon, Syria and around the world who are forced into marriage.

Have your say in our comments section below

Youtube / KAFALebanon
child-bride-in-Lebanon.jpg

This 'wedding of a middle-aged man and 12-year-old girl' sparked fury

I don't know if it's fake or not, but here's something I have to say about this....

When my mom was young, girls married when they were 12/13/14 years old.
No one took issue with it, and, I don't know the studies if there is any shown psychological damage from it.

That being said, society may have changed, but the human mind has not.

If you speak to someone in their 70's or 80's today (or even younger if they married in their early teens) they could provide insight.

It would be worth me research to see if there is a study on it.

You are doing it again Dani. When you post an article, we are interested in your opinion.

We will assume? That you disapprove?

I don't know if it's fake or not, but here's something I have to say about this....

No one took issue with it, and, I don't know the studies if there is any shown psychological damage from it.

If you speak to someone in their 70's or 80's today (or even younger if they married in their early teens) they could provide insight.

Right, and Mohammad married a girl at the tender age of 6.

I reckon all that matters is the culture when it comes to right and wrong, eh?

Must I remind everyone Benjamin got married at age of 10 in the book of Jasher, how old do you think his bride was??

The girl Mohammad married gets younger and younger every time I read it . Many times they married to bring tribes together, but in those days they did not consummate a marriage till the woman's first menses.

We have a problem with the child sexual predators all over really, even in the US.

Is he adding her to his harem to age like wine, or is this for immediate consumption? If it's the later he's a sick fuck. Anyone that sees a sex object when looking at a child has deep emotional issues.

Frankly, I say it's none of our business what goes on in other nations.

Thus, this is a dead thread.

Right, and Mohammad married a girl at the tender age of 6.

I reckon all that matters is the culture when it comes to right and wrong, eh?

I never said that.
Americans 50 years ago married at 12 and 13

Must I remind everyone Benjamin got married at age of 10 in the book of Jasher, how old do you think his bride was??

The girl Mohammad married gets younger and younger every time I read it . Many times they married to bring tribes together, but in those days they did not consummate a marriage till the woman's first menses.

We have a problem with the child sexual predators all over really, even in the US.
Jasher? Two ten year olds getting married for tribal unity is one thing. A grown man like Mohamed tapping on a little girls starting her period is sick. If it's true he was emotionally unstable.

People all need to live with their own sins.
Ultimately we all answer to God.
If you don't answer to God, then you choose to either answer to no one or other men/women.

It gives me pause when anyone tries to defend this sort of thing. Disturbing and you have to wonder about the ones trying to defend it

Disgusting.
Concerning the OP, I dont give a shit what those savage perverts do on their own land. And no, I do not "respect" their culture. I look at it with disdain.

Forum List

Back