middle-aged man 'marries 12-year-old girl in seaside wedding'

This is where the perverts on the left get that lowering age of consent BS
Isn't it interesting that the age of consent is going up under liberals....it's the con-servative way to want things back to the way they were.....child brides.
DUDE, you socially Marxist limp wrists try and take us back to the stone age. Don't give me that horse shit.
Dudes pissing with little girls, people shitting in the street, calling a sheep a donkey(trannys) and more shit. I mean, who needs social complexes to distinguish sexes and other various forms of individuality? Right?
Whatever

If you're for individual liberty shouldn't you at least be neutral about people undergoing sex change operations?

What liberal policies allow people to shit in the street?

What liberal policies are taking civilization back to the stone age?

What liberal policies allow dudes to urinate with little girls?
Its not about sex change operations. It is the way society handles the illness. Telling them its "ok", they are "normal" and after they get artificial limbs or remove some, everything will be fine. Bullshit.

It isn't any certain policy that allows people to shit I the street. It is a group of policies they support that leads to people shitting in the streets.

Read ^

They push for "gender equality" and trannys pissing wherever they want. Meaning, some mentally ill guy that denies reality is going to be pissing 2 feet from your daughter at the mall.

Do you have a problem with "gender equality"?

Can you make any specific and supported argument that back up your claim that liberal policies lead to people shitting in the street or is that some sort of just vague hand waving for some indefinable personal dislike of liberals?

Would you like that people who are transgendered be treated as though they are second class citizens, degraded and ostracized?

If that is true, I'd really like to see an example. I searched but only found conservative websites that were claiming Obama lowered the age of consent - which is not inder his purview and therefore untrue, or religious organizations advocating that the age of consent be lowered.

I never mentioned Obama.

Deflection. I never said you did.

Can't be deflection when I responded to what you wrote. Try again

Instead of supporting your assertion that liberals support or advocate for lowering the age of consent that you made, you deflected by responding that you never mentioned Obama. I never claimed you did. The end.

Now, are you going to back up your claim that liberals want to lower the age of consent?

All kinds of info on Google, try it. I don't have time to post links and then listen to someone whine and bawl over source.

I did google it, as I wrote earlier, and found nothing. I suspect you had the same experience.

Can we EVER have a conversation on here where it doesn't turn into a Liberal/Con flame fest?

I mean, we could be talking about canned soup and it would go that way!

Well if conservatives would stop being racist against cannd soup, it wouldn't be an issue!

This is where the perverts on the left get that lowering age of consent BS
Isn't it interesting that the age of consent is going up under liberals....it's the con-servative way to want things back to the way they were.....child brides.
DUDE, you socially Marxist limp wrists try and take us back to the stone age. Don't give me that horse shit.
Dudes pissing with little girls, people shitting in the street, calling a sheep a donkey(trannys) and more shit. I mean, who needs social complexes to distinguish sexes and other various forms of individuality? Right?
Whatever

If you're for individual liberty shouldn't you at least be neutral about people undergoing sex change operations?

Its not about sex change operations. It is the way society handles the illness. Telling them its "ok", they are "normal" and after they get artificial limbs or remove some, everything will be fine. Bullshit.

It isn't any certain policy that allows people to shit I the street. It is a group of policies they support that leads to people shitting in the streets.

Read ^

They push for "gender equality" and trannys pissing wherever they want. Meaning, some mentally ill guy that denies reality is going to be pissing 2 feet from your daughter at the mall.

Can you make any specific and supported argument that back up your claim that liberal policies lead to people shitting in the street or is that some sort of just vague hand waving for some indefinable personal dislike of liberals?

Would you like that people who are transgendered be treated as though they are second class citizens, degraded and ostracized?
No. However, most "equality" in todays time isn't equal at all. I dotn believe in institutionalized discrimination at any level. Personal discrimination, absolutely.
Ever hear of San Francisco? :)
Again, no. But getting rid of social complexes because some mentally ill person feels discriminated against is bullshit. We should try to help the mentally ill. Not condone their illness. Especially when we put other peoples safety in the way.
A persons individuality should NOT intrude on anothers.

Whatever

Read ^

No. However, most "equality" in todays time isn't equal at all. I dotn believe in institutionalized discrimination at any level. Personal discrimination, absolutely.
Again, no. But getting rid of social complexes because some mentally ill person feels discriminated against is bullshit. We should try to help the mentally ill. Not condone their illness. Especially when we put other peoples safety in the way.

You are free not to personally associate with transgendered people. Liberals are attempting to end institutional discrimination against LGBT people and minorities.

I don't agree that transgendered people are mentally ill until the medical research shows different. Do you have medical research the supports your perspective that LGBT people are mentally ill? Or is it just a personal feeling?

Whatever

Read ^

You are free not to personally associate with transgendered people. Liberals are attempting to end institutional discrimination against LGBT people and minorities.

I don't agree that transgendered people are mentally ill until the medical research shows different. Do you have medical research the supports your perspective that LGBT people are mentally ill? Or is it just a personal feeling?
It has nothing to do with associating with them. You are not following along with what I am saying. What institutional discrimination is there against trannies and gays? Please inform me. We have gays all over the federal govt. Hell, we have trannies as high ranking military officers. Lets be real here.
You mean to tell me that you think denying reality isn't an illness? LOL what do you consider an illness then?
It would be different if they were just wanting to try being a different sex. Instead, 95% of them deny biology. That fits "mental illness" to a T. Everything else is PC theater. Which, is the basis for my argument. How can you fix a problem when you don't think one exists?

That's an outright lie. If you refuse to bake a wedding cake for homosexuals you can lose you means of livleyhood in many parts of the country. Liberals care nothing about freedom, what matters to them is making their beliefs law for all.

LGBT were discriminated in marriage like siblings or polygamists are. You just chose a line that made you feel good.

That's an outright lie. If you refuse to bake a wedding cake for homosexuals you can lose you means of livleyhood in many parts of the country. Liberals care nothing about freedom, what matters to them is making their beliefs law for all.

LGBT were discriminated in marriage like siblings or polygamists are. You just chose a line that made you feel good.

I wrote personally associate not professionally associate. Public accomodation laws have neen on the books for how long? Do you not want the law to be enforced?

I chose the line that is supported by the Constitution: that all are equal under the law.

west must respect their culture ? or do something about it?

A little girl of 12-years-old, wearing make-up, poses for photographs as she appears to marry a middle-aged man in this shocking wedding video.

This horrifying footage also seems to show her suit-clad husband, who is at least four decades older than her, clinging on to her.

Shot in Lebanon, the video has sparked an international outcry.

But, thankfully, the child bride and her groom were actors hired by the campaign group KAFA - which means “enough” in Arabic.

Amassing more than 1.7 million views since it was released, the clip offers up a window into another world where thousands of young girls in Lebanon, Syria and around the world who are forced into marriage.

Have your say in our comments section below

Youtube / KAFALebanon
child-bride-in-Lebanon.jpg

This 'wedding of a middle-aged man and 12-year-old girl' sparked fury
Dani...forget about that...get your ass over to the OPEC talks and support cooperation to control oil production. I want to make some quick money in the market...

I wrote personally associate not professionally associate. Public accomodation laws have neen on the books for how long? Do you not want the law to be enforced?

I chose the line that is supported by the Constitution: that all are equal under the law.
"all are equal under the law" doesn't = conformity for all.
A person not being able to legally decide who he sells his product to, is NOT equal. Your definition of equal is fatally flawed, friend.
Public accommodation laws are an assault on freedom and individual liberty. Not to mention, the "protected class" that goes along with it is racist/bigoted as shit.

PA laws is not national law. They exist in various places because they are not constitutional, so to answer your question it depends on when it was added to city or state legislation. And you don't have the right to order businesses to conform to your personal opinions, unless you live in a "protected" zone. That's far from people minding their own business.

Muslims should be punished for permitting such sick shit in their culture.
Do you think it's America's duty to punish them for it?
IMO, no.
In Mexico, marriage is legal at age 13 with the parents' consent, although many girls wait until 15. In poor rural families you eat when you work, and if girls get married and get fed by their husbands, it takes some of the load off their fathers, so parents don't object. It's true. Down south, Bonzi's right that marriage age was very low until recently. And in most ages of history, the family started trying to marry off their daughters as soon as they got their period, because they knew she was now a ticking time bomb. Hormones being what they are, you would probably be amazed how many of our ancestors in the 1700's had 'premature' first babies.

So different cultures and our own culture in other times would not see the big deal. Find someone else to judge.

It was only a matter of time before this thread would turn into a discussion about gays and public accommodation laws. lol

west must respect their culture ? or do something about it?

A little girl of 12-years-old, wearing make-up, poses for photographs as she appears to marry a middle-aged man in this shocking wedding video.

This horrifying footage also seems to show her suit-clad husband, who is at least four decades older than her, clinging on to her.

Shot in Lebanon, the video has sparked an international outcry.

But, thankfully, the child bride and her groom were actors hired by the campaign group KAFA - which means “enough” in Arabic.

Amassing more than 1.7 million views since it was released, the clip offers up a window into another world where thousands of young girls in Lebanon, Syria and around the world who are forced into marriage.

Have your say in our comments section below

Youtube / KAFALebanon

This 'wedding of a middle-aged man and 12-year-old girl' sparked fury

Thats funny, when I first read the title I thought, 'This is probably about some Muslim wack jobs' and I was right!

My grandmother married at 12 to her 19yo husband. They were only married for 70 years before he passed away. He was a stand up guy in his community, had a large road named after him, owned an insurance business, etc etc. By todays definition he was a pedo and should have been on the sex offender registry.

Forum List

Back