Microsoft Adopts WalMart Business Model - 18,000 to Lose Job

Why dont you tell me those things, since you made them up?

Go away. You're just plain fucking stupid.

His multi-billion dollar Foundation has about half a billion.
He is required to leave the remainder secured in a separate account from which HE draws the interest.
98% of MS are H1-Bs.
Gates used Santorum to mandate Gardesil and it's well known how his HIV and other drug programs use Africans.

The fact that you won't take 1 second to look this stuff up displays what an ideologue you are.

Go eat some pussy with GW.

Righties on here are incredibly lazy. I see it every day. They have Google and other sources right at their fingertips to verify and find ANYTHING to support their claim but they just seem to gravitate toward blogs as source material, and blogs that support their bias.

That's what happens when, "You're stupid." is considered an erudite statement.

does Walmart run Microsoft....? who knew...?

it's so predictable that a liberal-run company decision to cut 14% of its workforce somehow becomes the fault of a conservative-run company....the slimy liberal press strikes again....

:rolleyes:

it's so predictable that a liberal-run company decision to cut 14% of its workforce somehow becomes the fault of a conservative-run company....the slimy liberal press strikes again....

Large corporations are like the three major airlines: When one of them does something, the others follow because they can. It's like honor among thieves. WalMart's initial business model of turning everyone into part-time employees, squeezing the life out of full-time employees and gradually offering lower and lower pay has spread to every business sector in this country.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is pure Conservative Smoke and Mirrors.
The layoffs only mean more unemployed H1-Bs taking away more Americans jobs, but that's what Republicans want anyway.

You're so ignorant and stupid it's almost funny.

Check out the H1-B visa and you'll see he's making perfectly good sense. MS can import geeks from India and China and pay them a paltry sum.

Because people who are whizzes at computer science in China and India are total idiots when it comes to figuring out what their compensation ought to be here, right?
Go away. Just fucking go away.

Go ahead and tell us how much money is actually in the multi-billion dollar Foundation.
Go ahead and tell us how Gates uses Africans instead of mice in the drug companies he runs.
Go ahead and tell us how many non-H1-Bs work for Microsoft.
Your postings are, as always, all ad hominem and zero substance.

Why dont you tell me those things, since you made them up?

Go away. You're just plain fucking stupid.

His multi-billion dollar Foundation has about half a billion.
He is required to leave the remainder secured in a separate account from which HE draws the interest.
98% of MS are H1-Bs.
Gates used Santorum to mandate Gardesil and it's well known how his HIV and other drug programs use Africans.

The fact that you won't take 1 second to look this stuff up displays what an ideologue you are.

Go eat some pussy with GW.

Gates Foundation=$37Billion.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Ford Foundation & Other Top U.S. Foundations | Foundation Center

Microsoft employees: 61,313 in the US
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Ford Foundation & Other Top U.S. Foundations | Foundation Center

H1B visas granted: 65,000
H-1B visa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That would leave fewer than 4,000 H1B workers for every other tech company in America, like Google, Apple, etc. Yeah, that's not true either.

The rest of your "facts" are equally lies. If you want to make something up at least a) make it believable, 2) make it difficult to fact check.

Yeah, watching Bill Gates in front of Congress demanding more Foreign Labor really did sicken me. Demanding more Foreign Labor while laying off 18,000 Workers? Sounds real nice. This is another example of why Corporate Welfare needs to end. There needs to be a clear separation of Government and Corporation. Corporatism is out of control in this country. This Government/Corporate Complex is crushing small businesses. There needs to be clear separation.

Yeah, watching Bill Gates in front of Congress demanding more Foreign Labor really did sicken me. Demanding more Foreign Labor while laying off 18,000 Workers? Sounds real nice. This is another example of why Corporate Welfare needs to end. There needs to be a clear separation of Government and Corporation. Corporatism is out of control in this country. This Government/Corporate Complex is crushing small businesses. There needs to be clear separation.

So you're in favor of liffing the cap on H1B visas, right?

Employees at major corporations should be able to achieve tenure, like their highly regarded educator brethren...

Workers of the world unite! Lol

Large corporations are like the three major airlines: When one of them does something, the others follow because they can. It's like honor among thieves. WalMart's initial business model of turning everyone into part-time employees, squeezing the life out of full-time employees and gradually offering lower and lower pay has spread to every business sector in this country.

what gives them that permission.....?

Oh i think Bill Gates and Microsoft are doing just fine. Demanding more Foreign Labor while laying off 18,000 Workers is shameful. He's just got his hand out again. Corporate Welfare needs to end. Corporatism is killing the little guy.

The large Corporations can afford the ludicrous Government regulations, and are often handed sweet Tax-Break packages. But the small businesses can't afford it and aren't in bed with Government. They're being pushed out of existence. The large Corporations are just too cozy with Government. It's an ugly situation. There needs to be a clear separation of Government and Corporation. No more handouts. This Government/Corporate Complex is only good for large Corporations and Government. We need to rethink it.

Last edited:

Oh i think Bill Gates and Microsoft are doing just fine. Demanding more Foreign Labor while laying off 18,000 Workers is shameful. He's just got his hand out again. Corporate Welfare needs to end. Corporatism is killing the little guy.

The large Corporations can afford the ludicrous Government regulations, and are often handed sweet Tax-Break packages. But the small businesses can't. They're being pushed out of existence. The large Corporations are just too cozy with Government. It's an ugly situation. There needs to be a clear separation of Government and Corporation. No more handouts. This Government/Corporate Complex is only good for large Corporations and Government. We need to rethink it.

Was that a yes or a no to raising the caps?

Only bad business leaders and government bureaucracies fail to adjust to changing conditions. Such businesses are likely to suffer or fail outright, but the bureaucracies live on and on, often with growing annual budgets while operating inefficiencies, poor service, etc. abound. But, hey, nobody has to work very hard, nobody's accountable for anything, and the good old union is there looking out for everyone and their dues money.

Life as a low info slug is at least serene.

The large Corporations can afford the ludicrous Government regulations, and are often handed sweet Tax-Break packages. But the small businesses can't. They're being pushed out of existence. The large Corporations are just too cozy with Government. It's an ugly situation. There needs to be a clear separation of Government and Corporation. No more handouts. This Government/Corporate Complex is only good for large Corporations and Government. We need to rethink it.

Not a relevant issue to me. It only wreaks of more Corporate Welfare. Gates and others have their hands out again. Large Corporations are just too cozy with Government now. They get laws passed that kill small businesses. Small Businesses just can't afford the expensive Government intrusions. But the large Corporations can. It's time to truly separate Corporation and Government. However i have to admit, i'm not sure how you do that. But i do know Corporatism is not good for our country.

Not a relevant issue to me. It only wreaks of more Corporate Welfare. Gates and others have their hands out again. Large Corporations are just too cozy with Government now. They get laws passed that kill small businesses. Small Businesses just can't afford the expensive Government intrusions. But the large Corporations can. It's time to truly separate Corporation and Government. However i have to admit, i'm not sure how you do that. But i do know Corporatism is not good for our country.

So government regulation is not a relevant issue to you? Sorry, I thought you were a libertarian.

So government regulation is not a relevant issue to you? Sorry, I thought you were a libertarian.

Bill Gates needs to stop begging. He's doing just fine. Corporate Welfare is wrong. We need to separate Corporation and Government. They're just too intertwined at this point. They've killed off so many good American small businesses. Corporatism needs to end.

Bill Gates needs to stop begging. He's doing just fine. Corporate Welfare is wrong. We need to separate Corporation and Government. They're just too intertwined at this point. They've killed off so many good American small businesses. Corporatism needs to end.

How is allowing companies to hire whomever they want corporate welfare?
Why are you avoiding the question about lifting the caps?

i agree.....we've got too much welfare in this country.....welfare for the poor and welfare for the rich....the middle class is being squeezed out of existence...

Forum List

Back