Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

She has THE SAME responsibility as the parents.

They called the parents in THAT DAY because of his disturbing drawings.

He had the gun he STOLE from his father, in his backpack.

If you know what was in those drawings, they REALLY should have searched his backpack and SAVED 4 INNOCENT LIVES.

The anti gun left wants blood, so they are determined to persecute the parents.

The school has just as much responsibility as the parents but you'll ignore that
The school did the right thing by calling the parents in to make them aware. The parents did not take responsibility to remove the kid from school. Is the school culpable because the parents would not take the child home? Parents are responsible for their children. If the school is liable to remove the kid from school and the parents won't take him what then?

THAT was the day of the shooting when a teacher saw the drawings and they called the parents to the school. The STOLEN GUN was in his backpack at this very moment, yet the school was negligent in not searching the backpack. Neither did they send the demon child home.

If you're gonna make the parents responsible, the SCHOOL is equally responsible and should be charged with negligent homicide
The school wanted him out but the parents wouldn't take him. The parents are responsible, period.

He needs to produce a link. He hasn't. Every source I've come across says it's the FATHER'S gun. Can a 15 year old own a hand gun? The answer is NO

• Oakland County's prosecutor said the gun used in the Oxford High School shooting was an apparent Christmas gift.
  • McDonald said the mother of shooting suspect mentioned the gun was a gift on social media.

The school did the right thing by calling the parents in to make them aware. The parents did not take responsibility to remove the kid from school. Is the school culpable because the parents would not take the child home? Parents are responsible for their children. If the school is liable to remove the kid from school and the parents won't take him what then?
Parents are responsible to remove the kids from school yes, otherwise if under order by the school to do so. So did the school order the parent's to take the boy home, otherwise because he was suspended indefinitely for his actions that sadly in hindsight took the lives of his innocent classmates ?? Did the school fail to provide a safe environment for the student's because of woke politics, and because of inept school administration's who are also woke these days ??

Look at what's going on just a few levels higher with all this foolish woke bull crap that has infected society like a slow growing cancer. Time to turn before the nation literally burns is what the wokie hucksters want to hide in their attack's upon open society.

I wonder if they live in that car that they're sitting in. I guess they will be now!

Crumbley.jpg

Now you are reaching

Whether he is a legal driver or not no one authorized him to go out and run over people
But if you tossed a 15 year old the keys and said "have fun", and he ran people over... don't play stupid.

I posted this in the thread about the parents. Worth repeating here, both the parents and the school really fucked up.

Just one day before the shooting, a teacher said she saw the boy searching online for ammunition, which prompted a meeting with school officials, Ms McDonald said. After being informed of the incident, Mrs Crumbley texted her son: "LOL I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."

And on Tuesday morning - hours before the rampage - Mr and Mrs Crumbley were called into the school for an urgent meeting after teachers found a note by their son, including several drawings of guns and bloodied people alongside captions like "the thoughts won't stop. Help me", and "blood everywhere". The boy had also written "My life is useless" and "The world is dead", according to the prosecutor

After this emergency meeting, the parents left and the kid stayed at the school despite the school suggesting they take his crazy ass home. Why did the parents not take him home? Why did the school not kick him out?

I posted this in the thread about the parents. Worth repeating here, both the parents and the school really fucked up.

Just one day before the shooting, a teacher said she saw the boy searching online for ammunition, which prompted a meeting with school officials, Ms McDonald said. After being informed of the incident, Mrs Crumbley texted her son: "LOL I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."

And on Tuesday morning - hours before the rampage - Mr and Mrs Crumbley were called into the school for an urgent meeting after teachers found a note by their son, including several drawings of guns and bloodied people alongside captions like "the thoughts won't stop. Help me", and "blood everywhere". The boy had also written "My life is useless" and "The world is dead", according to the prosecutor

After this emergency meeting, the parents left and the kid stayed at the school despite the school suggesting they take his crazy ass home. Why did the parents not take him home? Why did the school not kick him out?
Because the leftist have hope that if society continues to coddle these types, that somehow, someday they will be rehabilitated. It has been found to be some twisted thinking now.

These types need to be booted, and hey if they end up in manual labor jobs in life, then so be it. Everyone can't be a damned rocket scientist in life, and this giving of false hopes that turn into betrayal and lies has got to stop. Time to put these super restless individual's in hard labor job's, and let them work off their demonic energy they've previously required in life.

Put them in the military, even into a strict junior military if need be, and work the crud out of their aces in there also.

We have solutions, but they have to be returned too.

Yes, this indicates the school admin was indeed negligent and should have reported this to county mental health officials if the parents refused to take the kid out of school.

At a higher level we can also blame the hordes of sleazy lawyers that have worked very hard for decades to freeze up any kind of sane responses and actions of any kind throughout our society, and not just in schools. People are so paranoid of doing ANYTHING but ass covering and inaction in today's environment for fear of petty lawsuits and career ending silliness. But hey, it's perfectly okay for staffers to run around telling kids they need hormone shots and extreme sexual mutilations based on completely stupid 'analyses' based on pop psychology fads, and schools can now spy on parents who resist admin insanity and have them put on 'terrorist lists' for daring to express contempt for PC Nazi fashions of the day.

Last edited:
The school board failed to do their job and should be held accountable
I think this one is clearly on the parents. They gave him the gun as a gift.

She said social media posts by the teen that day show the handgun along with the caption: "Just got my new beauty today." The next day, McDonald said, one of Jennifer Crumbley's social media posts read: "Mom and son day testing out his new Christmas present."

A teacher caught the kid searching up ammunition, reported it, and the parents didn't do anything about that.

The day before the shooting, a teacher at the high school observed the teen searching ammunition on his cellphone during class and she reported it to school officials, officials said. Jennifer Crumbley was contacted through voicemail and email about her son's search, but school officials received no response from either parent, McDonald said. McDonald said Jennifer Crumbley exchanged text messages with her son about the incident that day, writing: "LOL, I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."

The school found more troubling behavior from the kid and the parents resisted against taking him home.

The next day, the day of the shooting, the teen's teacher saw an alarming note on Ethan Crumbley's desk and took a photo of it, McDonald said. The note contained a drawing of a semiautomatic handgun pointing at the words: "The thoughts won't stop, help me." She said it also contained a drawing of a bullet with the words "blood everywhere" and a drawing of a person who appeared to be shot and bleeding.

Farther down on the drawing, McDonald said, were the words: "My life is useless," and "The world is dead."

She said the parents resisted the idea of their son leaving school at that time and they left without him.

"He was returned to the classroom," McDonald said.

School staff did a great job of catching this and reporting it. The parents not only armed him, but seemed completely oblivious of these signs.

Metal detectors certainly do work on criminals as demonstrated at the Oakland County courthouse where the DA is well protected while students in schools are not

No lectures on irresponsible parents?

No sermon on white on white crime.

Just buy metal detectors.

THAT was the day of the shooting when a teacher saw the drawings and they called the parents to the school. The STOLEN GUN was in his backpack at this very moment, yet the school was negligent in not searching the backpack. Neither did they send the demon child home.

If you're gonna make the parents responsible, the SCHOOL is equally responsible and should be charged with negligent homicide

Yet I believe you and many like you would be very reluctant to have Government Schools going through the private property of students normally, am I right? I mean what do you want here, really? You want Zero Tolerance back, where kids chew a pop tart into the shape of a gun and get suspended? Every kid who gets sent to the office gets a full search? What?

Yet I believe you and many like you would be very reluctant to have Government Schools going through the private property of students normally, am I right? I mean what do you want here, really? You want Zero Tolerance back, where kids chew a pop tart into the shape of a gun and get suspended? Every kid who gets sent to the office gets a full search? What?
I don’t have any problem with schools searching kids’ backpacks if they have reason to suspect. They’re kids. The school staff are adults.

I don’t have any problem with schools searching kids’ backpacks if they have reason to suspect. They’re kids. The school staff are adults.

That's great. That's you. Many, many, MANY conservatives here would have said a week, two weeks ago that "those teachers" and "those admins" have NO RIGHT to search their kids backpack because we are all awful and "the government schools" have no right, blah blah blah

The truth is we are a society coming apart. It's obvious everywhere. There is no more community, trust is shattered. I would say it's a matter of simply managing the decline now but we're even past that.

ALL kids backpacks don't need to be searched, but this kid didn't eat a pop-tart into the shape of a gun! The drawings were disturbing enough that the parents were called into the school. Yes, they should have searched THAT backpack and his locker. Kids are under the charge of the ADULTS. Even if they didn't find a weapon, the kid should have been sent home.

Those drawings were a cry for help. He wanted to be stopped

ALL kids backpacks don't need to be searched, but this kid didn't eat a pop-tart into the shape of a gun! The drawings were disturbing enough that the parents were called into the school. Yes, they should have searched THAT backpack and his locker. Kids are under the charge of the ADULTS. Even if they didn't find a weapon, the kid should have been sent home.

Those drawings were a cry for help. He wanted to be stopped

You realize the school did want to send him home--they told the parents to take him home and the parents refused. The school only failed at that last step, which would have involved the police forcibly removing the student from the school.

Forum List

Back