Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Time for old Ethan to text his mom "LOL...don't get caught!"

FFtYHJxXEAU6Dqt.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Protecting children from mass shootings is reactionary?

The school board failed to do their job and should be held accountable
No...the reactionary part is the selective blame game you cucks play...

Metal detectors and rules against bringing guns to school don't work on "criminals" -- they are going to break the law anyway...right?

• Thanks
Metal detectors and rules against bringing guns to school don't work on "criminals" -- they are going to break the law anyway...right?
Metal detectors certainly do work on criminals as demonstrated at the Oakland County courthouse where the DA is well protected while students in schools are not

Metal detectors certainly do work on criminals as demonstrated at the Oakland County courthouse where the DA is well protected while students in schools are not

Criminals don't follow the rules.......

Why should law-abiding citizens be forced to give up their guns upon entering a courthouse or any other public building

Best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun......metal detectors are for libs

• Love
Protecting children from mass shootings is reactionary?

The school board failed to do their job and should be held accountable
Nonsense. We should not turn our schools into fortresses. Gross. We should focus on tracking guns and keeping them out of the hands of crazy people.

• Thanks
Did you see they actually gave it to the child as a gift? The gun.
I did not see that

But its not against the law since he lives with the parents

If they bought him a car and he drove into a Christmas parade are the parents responsible for that too?

Thats what you do for other government buildings

Is city council more important to you than our children?
Doesn't seem like he was too important to his parents since they were suppose to show up for court today and now they're on the run. What a couple of shit heads.

• Thanks
Doesn't seem like he was too important to his parents since they were suppose to show up for court today and now they're on the run. What a couple of shit heads.
That could be

But my point is that the school system failed to protect the children by not preventing an armed shooter into the school

The parents raised and armed a murdering psychopath.

I blame them. I hope they’re convicted along with their kid but I doubt it.
Can we also convict the parents of these Negro and Hispanic street thugs that commit so many crimes?

Please tell me how this woman is responsible for the shooting??

View attachment 571351

Or the guy standing behind her....
View attachment 571350

Or either woman standing right next to her...

You reactionary right-wing cucks just love saying goofy shit
She has THE SAME responsibility as the parents.

They called the parents in THAT DAY because of his disturbing drawings.

He had the gun he STOLE from his father, in his backpack.

If you know what was in those drawings, they REALLY should have searched his backpack and SAVED 4 INNOCENT LIVES.

The anti gun left wants blood, so they are determined to persecute the parents.

The school has just as much responsibility as the parents but you'll ignore that

She has THE SAME responsibility as the parents.

They called the parents in THAT DAY because of his disturbing drawings.

He had the gun he STOLE from his father, in his backpack.

If you know what was in those drawings, they REALLY should have searched his backpack and SAVED 4 INNOCENT LIVES.

The anti gun left wants blood, so they are determined to persecute the parents.

The school has just as much responsibility as the parents but you'll ignore that

The father bought the gun for him as an early Christmas present. The mother texted him, "Don't do it"... and the parents are MIA.

The PARENTS are doing a Brian Laundrie. They've fled. I would never help the police in this damn witchhunt.

How many lives is this worthless kid going to destroy?

Forum List

Back