Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Wow, so they will charge the parents with involuntarily manslaughter.

I wonder, will every parent of underaged perps start getting charged for the crimes their kids commit?
This is a leftist witch hunt. This evil kid is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for his actions.

One article said this is VERY rare.

Growing up, my dad displayed his guns openly on a gun rack. NOT ONCE --EVER -- did I feel the need to take a gun and shoot anyone.

This is about the left using the opportunity to put the fear of the left on anyone who owns a gun.

This kid is in a world of hurt and I'm glad for it. On top of four murder charges--and I pray to God it's not more--the Oakland Co prosecutor has hit him with a terrorism charge. We do not have the death penalty in MI, but he will never see the light of day outside of prison ever, ever again.

Surrounding districts are now closed because of copycat threats and the unearthing of old threats being circulated. It's just a hot mess.
Hitting him with a terrorism charge ? I agree, but the guy that plowed through the parade has now been overshadowed by this event, and hasn't been charged with a hate crime yet has he, and he hasn't been charged with a terrorism charge yet has he ?? Why the unbalance between the two I wonder ? Is it a color thing I wonder ?? Is it political, is it black privilege because of white guilt ? What's going on in all this craziness ? Criminal's are criminal's, I don't care what damned color they are, and if people attempt to get criminal's off, then they become accessories to their crime's. They should be sued in civil court by the victim's families for aiding and abetting criminal's and their crimes committed.

Actually it is right, it in in the Michigan law. If you allow your gun to be used to commit a crime you can be held responsible.
If you ALLOW !!!!! Did they ALLOW, and can anyone prove that they allowed their gun to be used by their devil child to kill people ??

If you ALLOW !!!!! Did they ALLOW, and can anyone prove that they allowed their gun to be used by their devil child to kill people ??

You can allow something to happen through your negligence.

They were told their son was drawing pictures of people being shot and looking up ammo on his phone and they never thought to look and see if the gun they bought on Black Friday was in the house or not?

The parents raised and armed a murdering psychopath.

I blame them. I hope they’re convicted along with their kid but I doubt it.
The state basically took the right's of parent's away, and gave it to the school's and state, otherwise with this "If you see something, say something" or every child gets a trophy or leave no child behind, and create safe spaces for them, even if they are a devil child.

Many stories of kid's after we grew up and became adult's, about our parent's whooping that ACE... It worked, but of course the State knows best... Pfffft.

You can allow something to happen through your negligence.

They were told their son was drawing pictures of people being shot and looking up ammo on his phone and they never thought to look and see if the gun they bought on Black Friday was in the house or not?
They should have called up the state to ask permission if they could go through their son's thing's or punish him for any wrong doings or if they can correct him if the state is wrong. The answer from the leftist leaned government would be no, no, and then no again.

They should have called up the state to ask permission if they could go through their son's thing's or punish him for any wrong doings or if they can correct him if the state is wrong. The answer from the leftist leaned government would be no, no, and then no again.

You clearly do not have and never had kids.

But your delusions are fun to read.

I do not know, just know what the Michigan says...

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock, gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a firearm is strongly recommended.

Hey, dumbass.....define "lawfully stored" under michigan law......

I did not see that

But its not against the law since he lives with the parents

If they bought him a car and he drove into a Christmas parade are the parents responsible for that too?
If he was not a legal driver? Yeah, probably. If they handed him the keys and said, "have fun!" Couldn't figure that out for yourself?

They were told their son was drawing pictures of people being shot
THAT was the day of the shooting when a teacher saw the drawings and they called the parents to the school. The STOLEN GUN was in his backpack at this very moment, yet the school was negligent in not searching the backpack. Neither did they send the demon child home.

If you're gonna make the parents responsible, the SCHOOL is equally responsible and should be charged with negligent homicide

Last edited:
THAT was the day of the shooting when a teacher saw the drawings and they called the partners to the school. The STOLEN GUN was in his backpack at this very moment, yet the school was negligent in not searching the backpack. Neither did they send the demon child home.

If you're gonna make the parents responsible, the SCHOOL is equally responsible and should be charged with negligent homicide

The gun was not stolen. It was his, they bought it for him for Christmas

You clearly do not have and never had kids.

But your delusions are fun to read.
You clearly have buried your head in the sand about what the leftist want, and what their agenda has been. Your ignorance is fun to read.

The gun was not stolen. It was his, they bought it for him for Christmas
Giving a gun to a dark minded troubled kid should definitely come with consequences. How could they not have seen the signs ? Yes evil exist, and it's times like these that proves that it exist. We can call it anything, but I will call it evil.

We have a huge book that describes it to a T, but the evil one has somehow fooled the masses by way of their wanting lust, otherwise convincing them that evil isn't real, but just a figment of one's imagination. Yeah right.... Try to explain that one to the parent's grieving over the loss of their loved one's by the hand's of evil.

Giving a gun to a dark minded troubled kid should definitely come with consequences. How could they not have seen the signs ? Yes evil exist, and it's times like these that proves that it exist. We can call it anything, but I will call it evil.

We have a huge book that describes it to a T, but the evil one has somehow fooled the masses by way of their wanting lust, otherwise convincing them that evil isn't real, but just a figment of one's imagination. Yeah right.... Try to explain that one to the parent's grieving over the loss of their loved one's by the hand's of evil.
He needs to produce a link. He hasn't. Every source I've come across says it's the FATHER'S gun. Can a 15 year old own a hand gun? The answer is NO

He needs to produce a link. He hasn't. Every source I've come across says it's the FATHER'S gun. Can a 15 year old own a hand gun? The answer is NO

The US Marshalls are looking for the parents.

Forum List

Back