Michigan Republicans eviscerate Trump voter fraud claims in scathing report

Responding to poster LennyPartiv:
An 'accurate claim'? That the 1,300'sh township and county clerks in Michigan are crooked or incompetent? You are gonna hafta help the forum understand your suggestion that that is a valid claim.

Message directed at poster LennyPartiv: "Saddle up, Skippy"

But where did Partiv go?
He disappeared.
He didn't wanna explain.
He didn't wanna 'saddle up'.
He skedaddled.

Pity.

"The lies contain an element of truth"? What does that mean? The Mich. republican defense of their own turf hardly rises to the level of "eviscerate" (remove an organ- Webster) ) except in the fevered minds of the radical left. The Mich. republicans obviously decided to go along with a non-investigation when they said "extraordinary allegations call for extraordinary evidence". The allegations were ordinary enough but seemed too difficult for a minority party that faced crazy hatred and the threat of reprisals.

"The audit of Edison county Michigan will flip the state to Trump."

That's a pretty doggone strong assertion there, poste "lenny".

I'll call your hand, because you I suspect you don't know what you are talking about.
I'll publicly bet $500 that Edison county's numbers will not flip the state to Trump or even flip it to the 2020 Republican candidate for the Senate, John James.
In fact, I would conjecture ...hell, I'll bet another $500...... that such an audit would never be authorized by any responsible member of the state's governance.
Arizona may be the model for your hoped-for audit of Edison County.
But it'll never ever happen. Betcha.

Oh hell, I was teasing poor Lenny in a couple of posts above. It is tempting (because it is so easy) to occasionally do that.
But there's no reason to keep the gag going.
There's no satisfaction in making him appear ...ah....'inattentive'?

Here's the deal, poster 'lennypartiv': There ain't no Edison county in Michigan. It doesn't exist.
Sidney Powell's geographical expertise notwithstanding (you know she and Rudy did the same thing for Michigan once before, doncha? They offered as evidence of Michigan hanky-panky data from Minnesota.)

So, if I was you ...... I wouldn't accept the offer to wager the $500.

But that's just me.

Well...I guess this is the 'big' news that Trump faithful had been looking for?

The Republican-led Michigan Senate Oversight Committee rebutted voter fraud claims made by Donald Trump, debunking claims of malfeasance in the state's election last fall and affirming that Joe Biden was victorious, in a highly-anticipated report released Wednesday.
The report is the product of an eight-month inquiry and concludes there was no basis or evidence to support the Trump's repeated claims that the election results failed to reflect the will of the voters.
"As is often the case, the truth is not as attractive or as immediately desirable as the lies and the lies contain elements of truth," state Sen. Ed McBroom, the Republican chairman of the committee that investigated the election, said in a statement that accompanied the report. "We must all remember: 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof' and 'claiming to find something extraordinary requires first eliminating the ordinary.'"
The report, which was supported by every Republican on the committee, was clear: "This Committee found no evidence of widespread or systematic fraud in Michigan’s prosecution of the 2020 election."

McBroom said he feels confident the state's results were accurate following his review. He continues to offer support for Republican-led voting law changes. McBroom said many of the claims of malfeasance were the result of "a misunderstanding or an outright deception."

Biden won Michigan by 154,000 votes, a 3 percentage point victory over Trump.

A self-delusion to avoid having to deal with an issue they'd rather ignore. The "review" was superficial and simply ignored the sworn statements of dozens of election workers and observers in Michigan. It also failed to refute the evidence documented in the forensic audit of the Dominion voting system in Antrim County, which found evidence of serious fraud.

"It also failed to refute the evidence documented in the forensic audit of the Dominion voting system in Antrim County, which found evidence of serious fraud."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gee, Mike, are you all in with Lenny on the scandal in Edison County too? Got get 'em, Tiger. Those folks in Edison county, Michigan, won't know what hit 'em when you blow into the county seat and ask to review their procedures. Sic 'em!
----------------------------------------------------------

This 'fraud in Michigan' mantra our local cohort of 'Whack-A'Moles' keep singing just won't go away. They are like the Zombie Undead. Blow 'em up with C-4.......but they'll be back.

From my singular perspective ....they seek no source of information other than Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson, with a little Gateway Pundit thrown in. They are happy with those folks.....and there's no need to seek other sources of information. InfoWorld is.....their world.

So, one more time, poster Mike: The Michigan audit was conducted by Republicans......who control both houses of the Michigan legislature. They control by far the majority of county governments....meaning the township clerks managing the vote, county clerks managing the vote.....over 1,300 folks, the vast majority of 'em women. And you wanna come on here and say those local public servants lied and cheated? Despite being community Republicans?
Doesn't speak well for your faith in Republicans.
------------------------------------------------

Here, let's saddle this up again, Mike: (from a post earlier in the thread)

"Moving aside from Q's complaint above, what I thought notable in the reportage on the Republican investigation was that it hit .....directly on the head those very hot button items we've seen bandied about on this venue for both Michigan AND Georgia AND Pennsylvania AND Arizona. Trumplandia (read that as Don Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, Lin Wood, Pillowboy, et al,) all used the same tactics in all of their complaining about 'fraud' in each state.

The Michigan
Senate Republicans specifically debunked in their report:

• Antrim's computers switched votes. The investigation found----no, they didn't.
  • There were more votes than voters. The investigation found ----no, there weren't.
  • All military ballots went to Biden. The investigation found -----no, they didn't.
  • Many voters who voted were dead. The investigation found ----- no, they weren't.
  • Wayne Counties numbers were fraudulent. The investigation found ---- no, they weren't.
(see the Washington Post link in the post above.)"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor parochial Whack-A-Moles. They don't know...yet....that they are dead, IMHO

"We need to send Cyber Ninjas to GA, PA, MI,...."

Sure, Lenny, send 'em first to Edison County, Michigan.
But you better show 'em where you've located it.

You can do it like those Michiganders do.....they hold up their right hand and point on the palm where they are from.
So, Lenny, do this......hold up you right palm*.....stare at it and then with your left index finger point for us.....where you found Edison County on your right palm.

Can you name it's county seat? Maybe you and Krakenpot Powell can visit and go to the breakfast cafe' across from the courthouse and sit at the big round table with the retired farmers in DeKalb seed caps. Talk weather, crop prices, and Melania and Stormy Daniels, and Rudy G. Those old potato farmers will wanna know what you know about Rudy laying on that hotel bed, searching for votes inside his waistband.

Go get 'em, Lenny.
Sic' 'em!

---------------------------------------------------------------

* Of course, maybe YOUR Edison County is in the state's Upper Peninsula. That palm-thingy doesn't work so well if you add that spit of land Michigan traded away Toledo to get.
You CAN hold up your right palm....like they do over there, AND THEN, hold up your left hand, palm towards you and place it just above your the right palm.
You'll get a sort of a in-the-flesh representation of the two peninsulas; however, with both of your hands so employed you won't be be able to point out where in the U.P. you've located your Edison County.

The Michigan county where the weather is always 70 degrees and sunny, and all the children are above average.

I love this bar.

We need to send Cyber Ninjas to GA, PA, MI, and WI. There's fraud to be uncovered there too.
6 months to find it? And then more votes for Biden? no thanks

But we have found it even without cyber ninjas

Did they do an audit? If not how could they possibly make any such claims?

There is no description of controls mentioned anywhere in the report. Just a bunch of people claiming they did a study and here was their findings, leaving us to take them at their word. Every state, every election has fraud---- the fact that I saw NO fraud found anywhere in this report leaves it as highly suspect.

trump has done more damage to this country and any one human being in history.

There is no description of controls mentioned anywhere in the report. ........ Every state, every election has fraud---- the fact that I saw NO fraud found anywhere in this report leaves it as highly suspect.
You are wearing it out, amigo.
Gettin' old.
Tired.
Threadbare.
Boring.

So do this, to salvage your gravitas, write your Congressman with your complaints.

Let the forum know, if you would, of his (her?) response.

Write, be involved, try to make something happen. Quit whining.

As your friend.

Well, it's been more than a year and the election has yet to be proved it was stolen; trump has yet to be returned to the White House for a second term and still the BIG LIES & Conspiracy Stories of this election being rigged has not gone away.

The real Conspiracy rigging the 22 election is an open matter, in many State Legislatures the bills passed are making voting more difficult or even impossible to vote.

Sadly, the era of our nation and democracy is in danger of a one party system, ending both the Separation of Powers and democracy in America.

Well, it's been more than a year and the election has yet to be proved it was stolen; trump has yet to be returned to the White House for a second term and still the BIG LIES & Conspiracy Stories of this election being rigged has not gone away.

The real Conspiracy rigging the 22 election is an open matter, in many State Legislatures the bills passed are making voting more difficult or even impossible to vote.

Sadly, the era of our nation and democracy is in danger of a one party system, ending both the Separation of Powers and democracy in America.
The Big Lie is a real and dangerous threat to our nation. And repubs don't seem to care. They are acting as traitors and cowards who are allowing a despicable, serial liar to damage our electoral system...all because he cannot admit that he lost an election.

Lenny, you need to send Cyber Ninjas to your Edison County, Michigan.
As requested of you once before.

To wit:

2nd chance, Lenny.
The cyber ninjas actually found more votes for Biden in Arizona. What a joke. The nation has never seen such a treasonous period from a party such as the repubs...formerly the proud and respected DOJ.

Forum List

Back