Michelle Obama campaigns with Hillary Clinton

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Michelle Obama campaigns with Hillary Clinton - read more
"In front of an audience of more than 10,000 adoring supporters in North Carolina, some of whom had been waiting in line since the night before, the two women appeared together for the first time.

Mrs Obama used the occasion to talk about Mrs Clinton in the most affectionate terms US audiences have heard so far, calling her "my friend" and "my girl", and once again imploring voters to turn out and elect her in November."

Michelle Obama also recently ranted against Trump for his poor treatment of women

• Banned
Michelle Obama campaigns with Hillary Clinton - read more
"In front of an audience of more than 10,000 adoring supporters in North Carolina, some of whom had been waiting in line since the night before, the two women appeared together for the first time.

Mrs Obama used the occasion to talk about Mrs Clinton in the most affectionate terms US audiences have heard so far, calling her "my friend" and "my girl", and once again imploring voters to turn out and elect her in November."

Michelle Obama also recently ranted against Trump for his poor treatment of women
women stick with women

Seen them before

th

Forum List

Back