Michelle Obama: Americans ‘weren’t ready’ for my natural hair

That's the key Todd.
Obama was seen by the American south to be an uppity imposter.

That's what gave Trump his wings!

Although the rest of the world see Obama as one of the greatest ever, he was a mistake for America, who came many years before his time.

Obama was seen by the American south to be an uppity imposter.

He was a racial arsonist.

Although the rest of the world see Obama as one of the greatest ever,

Idiots liked him. Especially idiots in other coutries.

Both Barack and Michelle have been pampered all their lives.
They have had opportunities most of us will never have.
But strangely they never pass on an opportunity to let us know how horribly they've been treated.

View attachment 728372
R.9d187852c31a9ddae89697a01a7f7b87

Stick with pulling the wings off of your housefly collection.
It has a calming effect on hatefilled racists.

Huh? I'm just commenting wearing hair extensions isn't ones natural hair. I'd say the same about a white woman with highlights or extensions trying to claim it's her natural hair.
I'm not a fan of Michelle's hair style because it doesn't fit her age, more suited for her daughters, but whatever.

You can't. It's quite impossible now that Trump has moved the momentum on America's racism in the opposite direction from the desirable.

President Trump wasn't involved in politics back in 2009, when Michelle Obama claims we were all to racist to accept her "natural" hair.

Angela-f60e6d87ca8fc9337ae9d3bd940cf2b8-.jpg

How can you move forward?

You can't. It's quite impossible now that Trump has moved the momentum on America's racism in the opposite direction from the desirable.

Was a black woman's hair of any importance in America's politics before the Obama presidency?

This is not a thread about Trump, but we've given up on expecting you to know the difference.

Forum List

Back