Michelle Obama: Americans ‘weren’t ready’ for my natural hair

I’ve often stated similarities between Obama and Trump: they both are narcissists, they both are dividers, and they both grew up privileged.

You want a contrast? Compare Ben Carson’s upbringing and Barack Obama’s. Which one grew up more like Trump did?
You mean the Uncle Tom who said that slaves were immigrants who had to work alittle bit harder, that fool.

Obama’s grandmother whom he sold out at the time of her death as a “typical white woman” made damn sure he grew up a privileged white boy in Hawaii while his Black father abandoned him to chase skirt and booze.
Obama had parents that both went to college and both were involved in communist movements....as were his grandparents.
When I got my clearance in the Army these would have been red-flags that would have delayed my investigation.
Most likely I wouldn't have been able to get a clearance....but his ties with domestic terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood would have made me a prime suspect for treason and espionage with the FBI.

Instead the Democrat Party chose him to occupy the Oval Office. But Obama is the #1 reason our intelligence agencies, Department of Justice, and IRS are purely political and as some would arguably say "Is rotten and corrupt to it's core".

Last edited:
You mean the Uncle Tom who said that slaves were immigrants who had to work alittle bit harder, that fool.
That wasn’t the question about Dr. Carson. The question was whether it was Carson or Obama have an upbringing like Trump?

Bitch please. You ain't special.

America has been dealing with fros and nast ass cornrows since the 60s.

If people like quest love they can handle your shit.

Unless she is talking about the fro bush she has on her dick.

Black women really have this thing about their hair. It's as if they believe the world revolves around them. I don't give a fuck about your goddamned hair!

Tell us about Trump's extensive knowledge of the federal Gov't, other than being sued multiple times by them.
Trump is a successful businessman. Obama has never made a payroll in his life. He was a governmental employee or a "community organizer" whatever that is.

Americans weren’t ready for Michelle Obama’s in gratefulness to a country that gave herself personally more than others.

“Let me keep my hair straight.”

“Let’s get health care passed [first].
Still waiting for that promised "health care".. but, yeah, she looks better now than ever. I'd possibly vote for her. Never Barack.

I don't know about any of you, but I sure wasn't ready for Michelle Obama's natural hair. Even today I was in complete shock and awe this morning after seeing this.

When I saw headline "Americans weren't ready" and ""playing it straight"... I thought she would be talking about transgenders in the WH. :D

She keeps beating the same drum about race, just like Obongo. She keep forgetting that Americans voted in a "Black Family". She keep forgetting that Americans were positive, upbeat and eager to move forward. She keeps forgetting that she and her husband did everything they could to make us resent this vote given. Being out of office, Obamas and left only agitate their own bias and prejudice agenda, while most of red blooded Americans has moved on.

You made the claim, so prove it. Why in the hell would I need to prove some bullshit you stated and then claimed it as fact.

Obama’s white privileged youth

Carson grew up in poverty in Detroit.

Forum List

Back