Michelle Obama: Americans ‘weren’t ready’ for my natural hair

I don't know about any of you, but I sure wasn't ready for Michelle Obama's natural hair. Even today I was in complete shock and awe this morning after seeing this.

Michelle and Barack are a couple of stone-cold racists.
She has claimed all of her life that people hate her.....but in reality she seems to hate them.
While she and her husband were in the White House most of America was kissing their asses.....but it's never enough.
The problem with these two is they're just not good people.
They seem to always look at everything from a slanted viewpoint.
They wear their race on their sleeves and they dare you to say something about it.
When it comes to mean tweets/public statements...Michelle seems to be just as bad as Trump.....she just doesn't have anyone in the media focusing on it.

This is only interesting in that it's encouraged most to just move away from the denial that was the standard no more than 6 months ago on this board.

The election has to be the cause of the bitterness that has caused racists to step out of their closets with both feet.

Could it be that Kari event was so hurtful that it would be the motivation for the racist filth?

How can we all move forward and accept everyone as equals when people like the Obama's make sure to continue to make an issue of being Black?
Both Barack and Michelle have been pampered all their lives.
They have had opportunities most of us will never have.
But strangely they never pass on an opportunity to let us know how horribly they've been treated.

cvbxcbcvb.jpg

Last edited:
Michelle and Barack are a couple of stone-cold racists.
She has claimed all of her life that people hate her.....but in reality she seems to hate them.
While she and her husband were in the White House most of America was kissing their asses.....but it's never enough.
The problem with these two is they're just not good people.
They seem to always look at everything from a slanted viewpoint.
They wear their race on their sleeves and they dare you to say something about it.
When it comes to mean tweets/public statements...Michelle seems to be just as bad as Trump.....she just doesn't have anyone in the media focusing on it.
The placing of blame is of no importance to the fact that racists are coming out with no hesitations or reservations now.

A coincidence that it follow so closely on the heels of the election?

I've always suggested that the racism runs both ways. How could it not?

I'm curious on what will be the end result for a country that is so heavily absorbed in racism?

South Africa would have too many factors that aren't consistent to America's situation.

Perhaps we can draw some parallel to Israel's apartheid regime in that they have found the solution by eliminating the aggravating cause?
Can't blame Israel for choosing progress and security rather than appeasing a culture of a backwards religion of hate and death.

Last edited:
Both Barack and Michelle have been pampered all their lives.
They have had opportunities most of us will never have.
But strangely they never pass on an opportunity to let us know how horribly they've been treated.
Race hustling is a business. There are always going to be the ones who need a spokesman to excuse their lack of vision, work ethic, drive and patriotism.

Michelle said a while back that White people were running away from Black people whenever Black people moved into the neighborhood. She said this right after the Obamas moved from Chicago to Martha's Vinyard.
The Democrat Party seems to be about hating white people and their failed marxist economics ideas.
That is all that they ever talk about.
Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Well, after 8 years of Obama, it was already moving faster and faster in the opposite direction from the desirable.
That's the key Todd.
Obama was seen by the American south to be an uppity imposter.

That's what gave Trump his wings!

Although the rest of the world see Obama as one of the greatest ever, he was a mistake for America, who came many years before his time.

Forum List

Back