Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.

In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

Bachmann cited the Obama administration’s nuclear negotiations with Iran as a cause. The U.S. and five partner nations are discussing a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from developing or obtaining nuclear weapons.

“We are literally watching, month by month, the speed move up to a level we’ve never seen before with these events," Bachmann said. "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.”

Later in the interview, Bachmann again tied her rapture prediction to Obama’s foreign policy.

“If you look at the president’s rhetoric, and if you look at his actions, everything he has done has been to cut the legs out of Israel and lift up the agenda of radical Islam,” she said.

Obama has said repeatedly that the goal of the nuclear talks with Iran is to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann also blamed abortion and gay marriage, arguing that God is punishing the United States for “embracing a pagan view.”

“Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That’s what we’re seeing happen to the United States,” she said. “We will suffer the consequences as a result.”

Some Christians believe those who are saved will be transported to heaven just before armageddon, which they call the rapture.

Is Bachmann clinically insane? She must be close.

michele-bachmann-republican-presidential-candidate-mouth-wide-open.jpg

May 28th, 2019:

The Bachmanns divorce.

Today, Michele and Marcus Bachmann were divorced, due to reconcilable differences.

February 10, 2020:

Marcus Bachmann marries gay lover in Hawaii.

Amazing Michelle has such a better understanding and connection to the bible and the end times.
Why didn't we hear this when Bush invaded, bombed, and murdered thousands in the middle east.

maybe you can give the count of how many Obama has MURDERED since he took office? He's only dropped bombs on seven different countries. or I guess he's so good, he didn't murder anyone

oops he murdered Osama bin Laden and spiked his head a million times

This objection only works if your anti-war. Since you're not you cant be mad at what the results of your war support

If anyone gives a crap like they do with Booooooooooooooooooooosh

Obama has launched over 390 covert drone strikes in his first five years in office (Pete Souza/White House).

Five years ago, on January 23 2009, a CIA drone flattened a house in Pakistan’s tribal regions. It was the third day of Barack Obama’s presidency, and this was the new commander-in-chief’s first covert drone strike.

Initial reports said up to ten militants were killed, including foreign fighters and possibly a ‘high-value target’ – a successful first hit for the fledgling administration.

But reports of civilian casualties began to emerge. As later reports revealed, the strike was far from a success. At least nine civilians died, most of them from one family. There was one survivor, 14-year-old Fahim Qureshi, but with horrific injuries including shrapnel wounds in his stomach, a fractured skull and a lost eye, he was as much a victim as his dead relatives.

SNIP:
Presidents-Pakistan.jpg

ALL of it here:
More than 2 400 dead as Obama s drone campaign marks five years The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

The Right is getting desperate. It is beginning to look like Palin has finally figured out that she is better off, just keeping her mouth shut. The Right has had to find a new warm up act before the main event.

Amazing Michelle has such a better understanding and connection to the bible and the end times.
Why didn't we hear this when Bush invaded, bombed, and murdered thousands in the middle east.

maybe you can give the count of how many Obama has MURDERED since he took office? He's only dropped bombs on seven different countries. or I guess he's so good, he didn't murder anyone

Gads, don't tell them facts. Liberals cannot deal with facts

Funny. Seems to me liberals often include unbiased irrefutable links to their facts while conservatives do much less, and then it's some obviously partisan bias-filled site or hate site.

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.

In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

Bachmann cited the Obama administration’s nuclear negotiations with Iran as a cause. The U.S. and five partner nations are discussing a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from developing or obtaining nuclear weapons.

“We are literally watching, month by month, the speed move up to a level we’ve never seen before with these events," Bachmann said. "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.”

Later in the interview, Bachmann again tied her rapture prediction to Obama’s foreign policy.

“If you look at the president’s rhetoric, and if you look at his actions, everything he has done has been to cut the legs out of Israel and lift up the agenda of radical Islam,” she said.

Obama has said repeatedly that the goal of the nuclear talks with Iran is to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann also blamed abortion and gay marriage, arguing that God is punishing the United States for “embracing a pagan view.”

“Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That’s what we’re seeing happen to the United States,” she said. “We will suffer the consequences as a result.”

Some Christians believe those who are saved will be transported to heaven just before armageddon, which they call the rapture.

Is Bachmann clinically insane? She must be close.

michele-bachmann-republican-presidential-candidate-mouth-wide-open.jpg

May 28th, 2019:

The Bachmanns divorce.

Today, Michele and Marcus Bachmann were divorced, due to reconcilable differences.

February 10, 2020:

Marcus Bachmann marries gay lover in Hawaii.
It's always been understood that living a lie is bad for your mental health....I'm guessing that being the "beard" is affecting Michelle's thought processes.

The Right is getting desperate. It is beginning to look like Palin has finally figured out that she is better off, just keeping her mouth shut. The Right has had to find a new warm up act before the main event.

yeah sure. we have one thread on McCain mocking someone
we have one thread on Michelle Bauchman saying something
and another one on a station dropping Rush Limbaugh

ALL POSTED by you on the left. NOW just who is it that is desperate??????

or is just shallowness runs in the Democrat party?

I don't believe in a thing called a "rapture" but with that said everything going on today is prophesied in the Bible

I'm quickly leafing through my copy of the Bible to see where it states that that a half-black president of the US was going to kick right wingers' arses. Please help.

I don't believe in a thing called a "rapture" but with that said everything going on today is prophesied in the Bible

I'm quickly leafing through my copy of the Bible to see where it states that that a half-black president of the US was going to kick right wingers' arses. Please help.

Don't you have a macrame class to teach, "professor"? AHAHAHAHA

who frikken cares

I'm trying to survive under this thug Obama regime. I have way worse things I can say about that small man/child/idiot

Sure, there you go....rabid hatred of Obama is going to really help your chronic constipation...... (BTW, if that doesn't help, try a garden hose.)

I'm no expert on this stuff, but haven't people been saying this for, oh, a thousand years or two?

Actually, every generation claims their's is the generation that will see the rapture.

Except two things were missing when they claimed it.
Now they have been fulfilled- which is the good news of Jesus preached to the whole world - check
Israel becomes a nation again - check.

Tea baggers thrown to the curb-check

I'm no expert on this stuff, but haven't people been saying this for, oh, a thousand years or two?

Actually, every generation claims their's is the generation that will see the rapture.

Except two things were missing when they claimed it.
Now they have been fulfilled- which is the good news of Jesus preached to the whole world - check
Israel becomes a nation again - check.

Tea baggers thrown to the curb-check

Only in your dreams.

who frikken cares

I'm trying to survive under this thug Obama regime. I have way worse things I can say about that small man/child/idiot

Sure, there you go....rabid hatred of Obama is going to really help your chronic constipation...... (BTW, if that doesn't help, try a garden hose.)

I'm allowed to hate him the same all you rabid Democrat sheep hated Bush

now go sit in the corner child

Forum List

Back