Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

He said he supports who he supports, not who you do

It is no secret. I've said it many times. Why act like I haven't?

Swish, I was talking about your idiotic and arrogant, "All that takes a shit the minute you say that you support Trump. Sorry."

You support Hillary ... and you're denigrating someone who supports any other candidate? You're scraping the bottom of the battle. There's no one below yours

Well. That's ridiculous. She's a highly qualified lifelong public servant. The fact that you don't like her doesn't matter. She can do the job.

I actually enjoyed Trump......when he was a guest on Stern. He's unqualified for the job he is applying for. An informed voter would never consider giving him a vote.

Next.

LOL, @U

Your boy is answering questions on Hardball. He's a winner.

If I thought corporations would act in the best interests of the citizenry, I'd be a libertarian too!

Um ... if you worshiped corporations, why would you be a libertarian again? Still don't know what a libertarian is, do you, Opie?

It is no secret. I've said it many times. Why act like I haven't?

Swish, I was talking about your idiotic and arrogant, "All that takes a shit the minute you say that you support Trump. Sorry."

You support Hillary ... and you're denigrating someone who supports any other candidate? You're scraping the bottom of the battle. There's no one below yours

Well. That's ridiculous. She's a highly qualified lifelong public servant. The fact that you don't like her doesn't matter. She can do the job.

I actually enjoyed Trump......when he was a guest on Stern. He's unqualified for the job he is applying for. An informed voter would never consider giving him a vote.

Next.

LOL, @U

If I thought corporations would act in the best interests of the citizenry, I'd be a libertarian too!

Um ... if you worshiped corporations, why would you be a libertarian again? Still don't know what a libertarian is, do you, Opie?

Sure I do. I read the platform. I know who started the party. I'm in the know, bro.

Next.

LOL, @U

Sure I do. I read the platform. I know who started the party. I'm in the know, bro.

Gotcha, which is why you support Hitlary who's party was founded by a guy who raped his slaves ...

Next.

LOL, @U

Gotcha, which is why you support Hitlary who's party was founded by a guy who raped his slaves ...

Sweet! You said "Hitlary" as though it has some kind of impact.

I'm not a party guy, bro. You are.

And don't deny it. Why else would you vote for an out of touch dufus like Johnson?

And don't deny it. Why else would you vote for an out of touch dufus like Johnson?

You're "not a party guy" who is voting for the Democrat candidate, Hitlary Clinton.

I'm a "party candidate," who isn't voting for either Hitlary or Trump ...

I'd give you a rimshot, but you didn't earn it. Work harder, Democrat bitch

You're "not a party guy" who is voting for the Democrat candidate, Hitlary Clinton.

No. You are not a party candidate. You are a party guy. You will vote libertarian regardless of who the candidate is. That is obvious.

Try harder.

Michael Moore was a hero for libs when he was attacking Bush.
After saying "Trump won!" they may start calling him "Putin's agent".

Moore is just getting the troops all riled up... Take nothing for granted...
There is no lower life form than a career politician
So you reckon that an entry level position is the Presidency of the United States of America. How little you regard the power and influence of that office.
Career politicians are fuck ups... no two ways about it.

So you reckon that an entry level position is the Presidency of the United States of America. How little you regard the power and influence of that office.
Apparently libs do. They elected Obama.
You realize that Obama had already won a couple of elections before he ran for the Presdency, right? He served in the Illinois state senate and the U.S. Senate.

What elections has Trump win? Where has he served?
Barry is a fucked up career politician... fact

Businessmen who declare bankruptcy two, three, four times, who stiff contractors, who act like professional wrestlers and hock everything from hamburgers to foreign made neck ties are major fuck ups.

Businessmen who declare bankruptcy two, three, four times, who stiff contractors, who act like professional wrestlers and hock everything from hamburgers to foreign made neck ties are major fuck ups.
The greatest of fuck ups are career politicians... no two ways about it. Fact

No. You are not a party candidate. You are a party guy. You will vote libertarian regardless of who the candidate is. That is obvious.

Try harder.

What's funny is that your lack of ability to capitalize your native language correctly turned what you tried to make wrong into a correct statement ...

Classic

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

Michael Moore To Liberals: Quit Dancing In The End-Zone, Trump Won The Debate
I know you aren't dumb enough to fall for that.

Dude.......he is a Trump supporter.
If acknowledging Moore is correct in his assessment that Dems MUST get out and vote like they did with Obama or else Clinton loses bigly then yes I guess I am dumb.

What is dumb.....my friend....is saying that you think Trump won that debate. That is dumb.
The only thing Clinton won on was composure. That's it.

And barely, at that.

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

Trump is like "hey, there's something wrong, there's something wrong, we need to do something about it, something's wrong" and the people say "yes, something's wrong, let's vote for the guy who says something's wrong."

Seems rather ridiculous if you don't actually have any solutions to what is wrong.
Kinda like Hillary saying she is going to fix all these problems now? Since she said she would fix them 30 years ago? You have nothing.

What position of power was she in 30 years ago to fix them exactly?

Her first role to have an impact was Senator from 2001. She's never been an executive, she's been in a the legislature and there you don't just decide to fix things then they're fixed. Ideas come and people accept or reject them. You're acting like she's been dictator of the USA for 30 years and hasn't fixed the problems. Trump was like that too.

Trump is like "hey, there's something wrong, there's something wrong, we need to do something about it, something's wrong" and the people say "yes, something's wrong, let's vote for the guy who says something's wrong."

Seems rather ridiculous if you don't actually have any solutions to what is wrong.
Kinda like Hillary saying she is going to fix all these problems now? Since she said she would fix them 30 years ago? You have nothing.

Her first role to have an impact was Senator from 2001. She's never been an executive, she's been in a the legislature and there you don't just decide to fix things then they're fixed. Ideas come and people accept or reject them. You're acting like she's been dictator of the USA for 30 years and hasn't fixed the problems. Trump was like that too.
First lady, remember she said you get 2 for 1 with them?

You must be from the bizzaro universe where public service is a negative.

Here's why you are a simpleton my friend.

Are you ready?

I'm going to explain it to you in one simple sentence.

Try this on for size - There is no lower life form than a corrupt self-serving politician.

See how just changing a few words brings everything into a more thoughtful state of being.

Because we all know that public service is a most nobel life endeavor. Like teacher or policeman. It's a persons motives and how they go about that endeavor that matters.

Hillary's motives and actions are certainly not pure and without fault. But nothing Trump has done or said in the past year shows that he has any understanding of the concept of "public service." It's ALL about him and his ego.

This country has survived Presidents who were not all that bright (W., Reagan) but they compensated with other leadership qualities and vision, and genuine understanding that the Presidency is brutally selfless endeavor, a huge thankless life sacrifice, in which the pragmatic and popular hardly ever go hand in hand.

Last edited:
Michael Moore also told people to get used to saying "President Romney"

I'm a huge Romney fan but that was certainly the wrong call on Moore's part

Oh he did? I don't remember that. So, he is playing mind games to pump up libs.
No offense but I don't see how you can be a huge Romney fan. He's a traitor as far as I am concerned.
Michael Moore: ‘Get used to saying President Romney’
Michael Moore Predicts Romney Will Win in November - Breitbart

You must be from the bizzaro universe where public service is a negative.

Here's why you are a simpleton my friend.

Are you ready?

I'm going to explain it to you in one simple sentence.

Try this on for size - There is no lower life form than a corrupt self-serving politician.

See how just changing a few words brings everything into a more thoughtful state of being.

Because we all know that public service is a most nobel life endeavor. Like teacher or policeman. It's a persons motives and how they go about that endeavor that matters.

Hillary's motives and actions are certainly not pure and without fault. But nothing Trump has done or said in the past year shows that he has any understanding of the concept of "public service." It's ALL about him and his ego.

This country has survived Presidents who were not all that bright (W., Reagan) but they compensated with other leadership qualities and vision, and genuine understanding that the Presidency is brutally selfless endeavor, a huge thankless life sacrifice, in which the pragmatic and popular hardly ever go hand in hand.
Wrong, a career politician is nothing but self-serving....

Nancy Reagan first lady in 1986 dumb ass.

Nancy Reagan first lady in 1986 dumb ass.
So the Clintons haven't been in politics for 30 years?

Forum List

Back