Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

That's funny. I'm actually on the shitter. Very relaxed.

You cannot claim to be an informed voter and then support Trump. You can be a frustrated voter. An angry voter. A fed up voter. But informed? No.
so what does that make you? A complete dumbfuck?

You really are upset. I get it. You have a great deal of hatred for Obama and Clinton....and any politician who you don't agree with. I get it. You are sick and tired of the same old corrupt assholes in DC! You just can't stand it.

You are willing to look past the fact that your guy doesn't know anything...and hand him the job because you think he'll be "different".
Who cares if he suggests that soldiers commit war crimes or hints at allowing more nations to develope "nuclear"? Who cares if his massive top loaded tax cuts will tank the economy? Who cares if he is a conspiracy theorist who denies climat change, thinks Obama is Kenyan and thinks vaccines cause autism?

None of that matters. He's an OUTSIDER!! He's gonna be a bull in DC's china shop and he's gonna repeal Obamacare!!!! Weeeeeeeee!
Im not voting for trump. I have told you that repeatedly. I just don't want Hillary to win.
I don't have much faith in trump, but I KNOW Hillary is nothing but failure. She has a career full of it. And corruption. Like selling American uranium to The people she hates the most for $$$ or why the tax payers have to subsidize her 70M$ a year charity..

Conspiracy theory forum is down there!
Are you saying Hillary didn't sign off on the deal or are you saying Uranium one chairmans charity didn't donate almost 3M to her slush fund?
Or are you saying the GSA lied about subsidizing their slush fund?
image.png

so what does that make you? A complete dumbfuck?

You really are upset. I get it. You have a great deal of hatred for Obama and Clinton....and any politician who you don't agree with. I get it. You are sick and tired of the same old corrupt assholes in DC! You just can't stand it.

You are willing to look past the fact that your guy doesn't know anything...and hand him the job because you think he'll be "different".
Who cares if he suggests that soldiers commit war crimes or hints at allowing more nations to develope "nuclear"? Who cares if his massive top loaded tax cuts will tank the economy? Who cares if he is a conspiracy theorist who denies climat change, thinks Obama is Kenyan and thinks vaccines cause autism?

None of that matters. He's an OUTSIDER!! He's gonna be a bull in DC's china shop and he's gonna repeal Obamacare!!!! Weeeeeeeee!
Im not voting for trump. I have told you that repeatedly. I just don't want Hillary to win.
I don't have much faith in trump, but I KNOW Hillary is nothing but failure. She has a career full of it. And corruption. Like selling American uranium to The people she hates the most for $$$ or why the tax payers have to subsidize her 70M$ a year charity..

Are you saying Hillary didn't sign off on the deal or are you saying Uranium one chairmans charity didn't donate almost 3M to her slush fund?
image.png

I'm saying that there is no evidence of any pay for play related to the Clinton Foundation period. You are a conspiracy theorist.

image.png

I'm saying that there is no evidence of any pay for play related to the Clinton Foundation period. You are a conspiracy theorist.
Is your head rubbing your prostate yet?

image.png

Oh! Ha ha! So clever!

image.png

Oh! Ha ha! So clever!
Modesty won't get you anywhere

But now you support Trump who is the leader of an entire army of Louie Gohmerts. You have a head injury?
I vote for who I feel is the best person for the job and I don't care what letter is next to their name. I don't run with the sheeple or cling to one party. You can say I'm an informed voter.

All that takes a shit the minute you say that you support Trump. Sorry.
You're too emotional LL, perhaps you should push away from the keyboard.

You cannot claim to be an informed voter and then support Trump. You can be a frustrated voter. An angry voter. A fed up voter. But informed? No.
You can add frustrated and fed up voter to my well informed voter column yes.

Got it. You're like a frustrated golfer who throws a perfectly good, and probably expensive club across the course because of a bad shot. A completely stupid action, but you don't have enough self control to see that a tantrum will make things worse.

I vote for who I feel is the best person for the job and I don't care what letter is next to their name. I don't run with the sheeple or cling to one party. You can say I'm an informed voter.

Got it. You're like a frustrated golfer who throws a perfectly good, and probably expensive club across the course because of a bad shot. A completely stupid action, but you don't have enough self control to see that a tantrum will make things worse.
Not really a good analogy at all. You see that "perfectly good golf club" has consistently let me down and every time I said "I'm not going to give up on it, its going to work this time!" it continued to let me down again and again.

Time to toss that bitch aside and get a new club.

You'll never understand that career politicians do not and will not ever work for us. Doesn't matter if they are a Democrat or Republican, its all the same. But hey you keep believing in that fairy tale. I hope it works out for you one day.

I don't vote nor have I ever voted for right wing hacks. I voted for Obama in 08 and haven't voted since. Oh yeah I voted for Bill Clinton too.

How's that assuming working out for you now ;)

But now you support Trump who is the leader of an entire army of Louie Gohmerts. You have a head injury?

He said he supports who he supports, not who you do

It is no secret. I've said it many times. Why act like I haven't?

Swish, I was talking about your idiotic and arrogant, "All that takes a shit the minute you say that you support Trump. Sorry."

You support Hillary ... and you're denigrating someone who supports any other candidate? You're scraping the bottom of the battle. There's no one below yours

Michael Moore was a hero for libs when he was attacking Bush.
After saying "Trump won!" they may start calling him "Putin's agent".

Moore is just getting the troops all riled up... Take nothing for granted...
There is no lower life form than a career politician
So you reckon that an entry level position is the Presidency of the United States of America. How little you regard the power and influence of that office.
Apparently libs do. They elected Obama.

So you reckon that an entry level position is the Presidency of the United States of America. How little you regard the power and influence of that office.
You realize that Obama had already won a couple of elections before he ran for the Presdency, right? He served in the Illinois state senate and the U.S. Senate.

What elections has Trump win? Where has he served?

Swish, I was talking about your idiotic and arrogant, "All that takes a shit the minute you say that you support Trump. Sorry."

You support Hillary ... and you're denigrating someone who supports any other candidate? You're scraping the bottom of the battle. There's no one below yours

Well. That's ridiculous. She's a highly qualified lifelong public servant. The fact that you don't like her doesn't matter. She can do the job.

I actually enjoyed Trump......when he was a guest on Stern. He's unqualified for the job he is applying for. An informed voter would never consider giving him a vote.

Next.

Not really a good analogy at all. You see that "perfectly good golf club" has consistently let me down and every time I said "I'm not going to give up on it, its going to work this time!" it continued to let me down again and again.

You'll never understand that career politicians do not and will not ever work for us. Doesn't matter if they are a Democrat or Republican, its all the same. But hey you keep believing in that fairy tale. I hope it works out for you one day.

I'm a cynical guy. But....you are unreasonably so. There is nothing in Hillary Clinton's history that suggests that she won't work for us. Nothing besides crazed rhetoric from political opponents, that is.

You realize that Obama had already won a couple of elections before he ran for the Presdency, right? He served in the Illinois state senate and the U.S. Senate.

Then what law has Trump voted for that has affected the far left drones personally?

I'm a cynical guy. But....you are unreasonably so. There is nothing in Hillary Clinton's history that suggests that she won't work for us. Nothing besides crazed rhetoric from political opponents, that is.

Says the far left drone voting for Hilary Clinton..

But then again the same far left logic could be applied to Trump..

Then what law has Trump voted for that has affected the far left drones personally?
What?!? The point is the Presidecy is NOT an entry level position.

What?!? The point is the Presidecy is NOT an entry level position.

Not according the US Constitution and the spirt in which it was written..

Just goes to show that the far left does not understand the Constitution.

But then again Obama has set the par so low, no one should not be surprised by this.

Especially an Obama/far left supporter.

Well. That's ridiculous. She's a highly qualified lifelong public servant. The fact that you don't like her doesn't matter. She can do the job.

I actually enjoyed Trump......when he was a guest on Stern. He's unqualified for the job he is applying for. An informed voter would never consider giving him a vote.

Next.

LOL, @U

Next.

LOL, @U

Your boy is answering questions on Hardball. He's a winner.

If I thought corporations would act in the best interests of the citizenry, I'd be a libertarian too!

Forum List

Back