Michael Moore calls for Starbucks boycott

Michael Moore Calls for a Starbucks Boycott to Stop Howard Schultz from Running for POTUS

To protest Schultz from running for President.

Now the Dims are eating their own.

Wait what? I’ve been boycotting Starbucks for years now due to their support of leftists and their anti-gun stance. I can’t support anything Moore stands for, wtf am I going to do now?
Buy a cup of cofeevee! Make sales soar! Maybe that fat pig will then stfu!
I need to go buy two gift cards for Valentine’s Day anyway so...

Who would eat this:
20651b4855104aed858c2b8648ffb7fd.jpg

Me. That looks fucking delicious.

Only people who like to waste money go there, or maybe they have free internet. Never been in one.
if you have never been in one....how do you know its a waste of money?....just asking....

I don't have time for that kind of stuff, and I can drink my coffee at home or work. I see prices on the net, and I do not buy coffee unless traveling at gas stations either.
I was invested in Starbucks a while ago, when I caught my 3 year old son, drinking a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino that I gave my wife. I asked him what he was doing with it, and he said "I love ice coffee". At that time I knew I needed some shares of SBUX as the future was there sucking down the 6 dollar venti Frap. I sold SBUX when it got to 35 dollars a share, because the dividends arent that great and they were downsizing because of too many stores....

I'll occasionally buy a coffee at Starbucks if I want a coffee, and I'm close to one. But then I'll just as soon buy a coffee at McDonald's, or any other of the million places close to me that sell coffee.

I never drink Starbucks coffee anyway. It's too expensive.

I can get a 24 ounce black coffee at Wawa.

Sort of funny how all the Trumpians are so supportive of this independent candidate running...wonder if they would be as supportive of Ted Cruz deciding to run as an independent.

We have our own problems. There is a murmur around that Kasich might jump into the race to F-up Trumps reelection chances. He knows he doesn't have a shot in hell, but if he does do it, it will be out of hatred and spite.

I think I will go there and buy a cofevee
6 dollars for a 50 cent coffee lol

Fuck that stupidity

Well it works. Look at the success of the company.

I remember reading an investment book some time ago. The author used to teach investments in school. He created this scenario of going to the grocery store, buying all kinds of snack and beverages, and open up a store selling those same items for 50% more, and asked how many students would invest with him? He said usually only one hand went up if any at all. Then he told the class "Well you just blew a huge investment opportunity, because that's exactly what 7-11 does.

Last edited:
since when is it up to him to decide who can and can't run for President?

These leftists get a big head. It's like when these actors tell us how they are moving out of the country if Bush wins or Trump wins. They are so self-convinced everybody loves them so much they can change election outcomes.

Fuck that stupidity

well, if you're too poor to afford the .50 cent coffee at the $6 price, then don't go to Starbucks.

pretty simple ......

I think he's just pointing out the stupidity of it......not that it's unaffordable.

same could be said for MANY consumer items in AmewriKKKa.

Take for instance a mortgage.

My late father & mother had their first mortgage in 1956; it was a $10,000 house.

The same house now would be $150,000.

Wages have NOT gone up 15 fold since 1956 so, a mortgage would be "stupidity" according to some folk in the thread.

But then some folks are just fvckig 'stu'

Michael Moore Calls for a Starbucks Boycott to Stop Howard Schultz from Running for POTUS

Schultz is not a Dem.

Actually, he has been a democrat his entire life.
Why Starbucks' Howard Schultz Couldn't Run As A Democrat

But the only reason this lifelong Democrat is thinking about an independent bid is because the Democratic party has moved so far to the left.

Sort of funny how all the Trumpians are so supportive of this independent candidate running...wonder if they would be as supportive of Ted Cruz deciding to run as an independent.

We Trumpians welcome any and all candidates to run as an Independent. The more the merrier. It means less votes for Commiecrats.

Fuck that stupidity

well, if you're too poor to afford the .50 cent coffee at the $6 price, then don't go to Starbucks.

pretty simple ......

I think he's just pointing out the stupidity of it......not that it's unaffordable.

same could be said for MANY consumer items in AmewriKKKa.

Take for instance a mortgage.

My late father & mother had their first mortgage in 1956; it was a $10,000 house.

The same house now would be $150,000.

Wages have NOT gone up 15 fold since 1956 so, a mortgage would be "stupidity" according to some folk in the thread.

But then some folks are just fvckig 'stu'

I think there is some truth to that. I'm a landlord and have never seen the rental market this hot as I have the last five years or so. Not many people are interested in owning a home today. It's kind of like a new trend.

The last apartment I advertised was exactly three years ago. Usually in the winter, you get very few replies because most people move in the spring. However that time, I had over a dozen in my mail the next day; some of them saying they will take the place sight unseen.

In California, they were proposing a rent limit because landlords were taking so much advantage of the market. Unlike when I was younger, the American dream is no longer owning your own house. It's renting now.

Schultz is not a Dem.

Actually, he has been a democrat his entire life.
Why Starbucks' Howard Schultz Couldn't Run As A Democrat

But the only reason this lifelong Democrat is thinking about an independent bid is because the Democratic party has moved so far to the left.

I think the move to the left has incidentally caused him to go for an independent route--it's hasn't turned him sour on the party (to the contrary he's largely a raging left wing liberal himself), it simply has made him nonviable in their ecosystem. The Democratic powers-that-be are desperate for a minority candidate, preferably a non-white woman. They won't support a rich, white male so Shultz's only option is to take a stab at the independent route.

Forum List

Back