Michael Moore calls for Starbucks boycott

Only people who like to waste money go there, or maybe they have free internet. Never been in one.
if you have never been in one....how do you know its a waste of money?....just asking....

I don't have time for that kind of stuff, and I can drink my coffee at home or work. I see prices on the net, and I do not buy coffee unless traveling at gas stations either.

Michael Moore Calls for a Starbucks Boycott to Stop Howard Schultz from Running for POTUS

To protest Schultz from running for President.

Now the Dims are eating their own.

Wait what? I’ve been boycotting Starbucks for years now due to their support of leftists and their anti-gun stance. I can’t support anything Moore stands for, wtf am I going to do now?
Buy a cup of cofeevee! Make sales soar! Maybe that fat pig will then stfu!

Michael Moore Calls for a Starbucks Boycott to Stop Howard Schultz from Running for POTUS

To protest Schultz from running for President.

Now the Dims are eating their own.
Howard Shultz isnt the CEO of Starbucks anymore, do you think, the fat one, knows that?

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz assembles an elite PR team as he considers running for president
Former* Starbucks Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz is putting together an elite public relations team as he prepares to release a civic-minded new book and considers running for president in 2020.

*form·er
[ˈfôrmər]
ADJECTIVE
  1. having previously filled a particular role or been a particular thing.

But he is still the majority shareholder. I’d boycott Starbucks but I don’t like their coffee. Second Cup is much much better.

Only people who like to waste money go there, or maybe they have free internet. Never been in one.
if you have never been in one....how do you know its a waste of money?....just asking....

I don't have time for that kind of stuff, and I can drink my coffee at home or work. I see prices on the net, and I do not buy coffee unless traveling at gas stations either.
nice dance around....but you still did not answer my question...if you have never been in one....how do you know its a waste of money?..

nice dance around....but you still did not answer my question...if you have never been in one....how do you know its a waste of money?..

For one think I like to make my own food, including coffee. I don't eat fast food. I am frugal.
Starbucks Menu | Quick Breakfast Ideas | Starbucks Coffee Company

Who would eat this:
20651b4855104aed858c2b8648ffb7fd.jpg

Now this I might have if I was traveling.

e3c03b04018c4a2d88f58562281235f6.jpg

Geez I avoid Starbucks like the plague but if fat bastard wants to boycott them I may drop in for a cup of sludge

Any action to stifle Schultz on behalf of the Democratic party contributes to their look of foolishness. The party which vigorously protects voter rights yet wants to restrict candidates to only those they approve can easily be seen through for the two-faced they are.

As for the boycott itself, it doesn't change my opinion that any guy that patronizes Starbucks is pretty much emasculated.

Nothing fills this white-male-American with more schadenfreudic pleasure than watching liberalfilth turn on each other. That's the same reason why I get so much sadistic sexual joy every time large numbers of Eurotrash get killed by their muslim whoremaster OWNERS; never have I seen two groups of leftist, sadistically, fanatically American-hating cocksuckers who deserve each other more.

For one think I like to make my own food, including coffee. I don't eat fast food. I am frugal.
Starbucks Menu | Quick Breakfast Ideas | Starbucks Coffee Company

Who would eat this:
20651b4855104aed858c2b8648ffb7fd.jpg

Now this I might have if I was traveling.

e3c03b04018c4a2d88f58562281235f6.jpg
nice dance penny.....

You know my favorite American form of liberal cannibalism? Whenever - and this happens often - leftist rageaholic Alec Baldwin blows up, beats four shades of holy shit out of someone, and calls them a "cocksucking faggot," all the the media liberal have a hang-wringing, sobbing fit over Baldwin using the term "cocksucking faggot" but aren't bothered in the slightest about his extreme brutal violence. I LOVE it when liberals get all crybaby-flustered-sputtered over Mr. Baldwin's LANGUAGE when he constantly blows up, not NOT his actual assault & battery. But with liberals, using the wrong language is far worse than inflicting physical damage on someone. What completely amoral cocksucking faggots liberals must be!

I've been mostly boycotting starbucks for years. Too expensive for coffee that's not all that good to begin with.

Forum List

Back