Michael Cohen to Trump: why didnt you get your lapdogs Barr & Sessions to declassify documents? Barr pressured NY attorney office to cover Trump crime

Why don't you post them?
Interesting... So when you ask me for stuff you expect me to back up my claims but when I ask you to back up your claims you get to dodge and tell me to go look it up... I see how it is. HAHA.

Here, I'll show you how its done...

• 5 counts of tax evasion
  • 1 count of making false statements to a financial institution
  • 1 count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution
  • 1 count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate or campaign
  • 1 count of making false statements to a congressional committee

Trump employed Cohen until May 2018, a year after the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections began. The investigation led Cohen to plead guilty on August 21, 2018, to eight counts including campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud.[8] Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at the direction of Trump and "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.[9] In November 2018, Cohen entered a second guilty plea for lying to a Senate committee about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Forum List

Back