Michael Brown case reopened !

Ferguson protests unite there soon . I'm telling you. I see the looting , fires and rioting now !
Sick Louis is the worst city in America

Completely controlled by the democrat party since 1949.

Ferguson protests unite there soon . I'm telling you. I see the looting , fires and rioting now !
You won't see any of that. Unless the white supremacists show up. Because they know they can get away with it because whites who think like most of you here will blame blacks for it.

You blame all the Burning, Looting and Rioting on white supremacists. You need to look harder at the videos of the riots.

You won't see any of that. Unless the white supremacists show up. Because they know they can get away with it because whites who think like most of you here will blame blacks for it.

You blame all the Burning, Looting and Rioting on white supremacists. You need to look harder at the videos of the riots.
He can't he is an OPEN BLACK RACIST, according to him blacks can never be racist and any racism he showers others with is justified cause there are white racists.

The problem with the case against Officer Wilson was that the main witness, Brown's friend, Mr. Johnson, lied like a son of a bitch with his assertion that Brown had his hands up. There were witnesses.
Johnson didn't lie. Brown was unarmed. It doesn't matter if his hands were up.

But his hands were not up.

He can't he is an OPEN BLACK RACIST, according to him blacks can never be racist and any racism he showers others with is justified cause there are white racists.

What’s fun to watch his how hatred of whites clouds all logic and reason.

I love how his ignorant ass claims comparing 45 million people to 240 million people with raw numbers is more accurate then per capita. Then I remind him that raw numbers more Blacks kill people in this country then any other group and that raw numbers blacks kill 2/3 more whites then whites kill blacks.

I love how his ignorant ass claims comparing 45 million people to 240 million people with raw numbers is more accurate then per capita. Then I remind him that raw numbers more Blacks kill people in this country then any other group and that raw numbers blacks kill 2/3 more whites then whites kill blacks.

2/3 more? Try again...

Hint.

1434682820981.jpg

2/3 more? Try again...

Hint.

View attachment 369318
The last numbers in that I saw were 215 blacks murdered by whites and 640 or so whites murdered by blacks.

2/3 more? Try again...

Hint.

View attachment 369318
The last numbers in that I saw were 215 blacks murdered by whites and 640 or so whites murdered by blacks.
That is last year, maybe you should look average for the past ten years.

Your numbers for the last year are close if you look just black on white and white on black crime.

However, despite of what AOC claims, Latinos are not black.

Look at the whole TABLE.

The problem with the case against Officer Wilson was that the main witness, Brown's friend, Mr. Johnson, lied like a son of a bitch with his assertion that Brown had his hands up. There were witnesses.
Ah, denial from the resident race pimp.

he had the cops gun. so you're in error like any good demofk kkker is ever. facts don't like you.

You mean blm? The new kkk of your party.

Forum List

Back