Michael Brown's Mother Running For Ferguson City Council Seat

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The slow disintegration of American society is building speed. She raised a rotten kid who tried to murder a cop.....now she wants to be in charge of the police:

Michael Brown's mother making run for Ferguson City Council
MichaelBrownMom-62vja681ob402lntjpeumaxeaewzn9il3mmvcjdr2x0.png

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Michael Brown’s mother could soon have oversight over the police department connected to her son’s death, if voters in Ferguson, Missouri, elect her to the City Council.

Lesley McSpadden, 39, is among three candidates running in Ferguson’s 3rd Ward on Tuesday. She faces incumbent Keith Kallstrom and Fran Griffin, who has been active on several Ferguson boards.

Brown, a black 18-year-old, was fatally shot by white Ferguson officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, 2014, touching off months of protests and violence. Wilson claimed he was forced to shoot when the unarmed Brown came at him menacingly after attacking the officer during a street confrontation. A St. Louis County grand jury’s November 2014 decision not to indict Wilson sparked renewed unrest.
michael-brown2.jpg

“I wanted to go back and do something right in a place that did something so very wrong to my son, and I think that’s what my son would want as well,” McSpadden said in an interview with The Associated Press​

Last edited:
The slow disintegration of American society is building speed. She raised a rotten kid who tried to murder a cop.....now she wants to be in charge of the police:

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Michael Brown’s mother could soon have oversight over the police department connected to her son’s death, if voters in Ferguson, Missouri, elect her to the City Council.

Lesley McSpadden, 39, is among three candidates running in Ferguson’s 3rd Ward on Tuesday. She faces incumbent Keith Kallstrom and Fran Griffin, who has been active on several Ferguson boards.

Brown, a black 18-year-old, was fatally shot by white Ferguson officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, 2014, touching off months of protests and violence. Wilson claimed he was forced to shoot when the unarmed Brown came at him menacingly after attacking the officer during a street confrontation. A St. Louis County grand jury’s November 2014 decision not to indict Wilson sparked renewed unrest.
michael-brown2.jpg

“I wanted to go back and do something right in a place that did something so very wrong to my son, and I think that’s what my son would want as well,” McSpadden said in an interview with The Associated Press​
And blacks still have no idea why they're losers the world over.

michael-brown2.jpg

Could it be a bad attitude?

Ms. McSpadden's son put Ferguson on the map- I never heard of the city before Michael Brown did his thing.

I'd vote for her if I was domiciled in Ferguson, she will be able to complete the ghettoization of the city.

Is she still out on probation for beating up her mother? You know, the one that raised her kid?

michael-brown2.jpg

Fascinating....that you would believe that she doesn't have any right to run for office.

michael-brown2.jpg

Even more fascinating.....CRC talk.

michael-brown2.jpg

Fascinating....that you would believe that she doesn't have any right to run for office.
She has the right to run for any office, but obviously if someone can't raise a decent child, she probably has issues herself. Michael Brown was a worthless POS, and that woman is using his death as bonifides for political office. That's about as low as a person can get. Even if she ran as a Repug I wouldn't vote for her.

sure she has the RIGHT to run and i see no attack on that RIGHT Bode .

michael-brown2.jpg

Anyone has the right to run for office, but it would be interesting to see why she thinks she is qualified for high office? What are her accomplishments? What kind of executive experience does this broad have? I don't know if just raising a bad kid that goes around terrorizing and robbing shopkeepers is enough.

Libs have criticized Donald J Trump for running, didn't have experience they said. But they are saying not a syllable about this gal

michael-brown2.jpg

Anyone has the right to run for office, but it would be interesting to see why she thinks she is qualified for high office? What are her accomplishments? What kind of executive experience does this broad have? I don't know if just raising a bad kid that goes around terrorizing and robbing shopkeepers is enough.

Libs have criticized Donald J Trump for running, didn't have experience they said. But they are saying not a syllable about this gal
---------------------------------------------- i think that she is pretty much like most politicians and for her its the MONEY , status . maybe a car , bodyguard and other perks and thats about it PP .

michael-brown2.jpg

---------------------------------------------- i think that she is pretty much like most politicians and for her its the MONEY , status . maybe a car , bodyguard and other perks and thats about it PP .

I think this is what the political elite has President Trump. They have someone who doesn't need or want all of the perks of office, he made his own money.

And that makes him dangerous to guys like Obama and Clinton that received huge fortunes as Public Service Tycoons. If it wasn't for politics, neither of those guys would be crap. "President" was really Obama's first full time job.

She raised a thug who tried to wrestle a gun away from a cop so he could shoot the cop....He got shot by that cop and killed. Only people like Al Sharpton would think that is a platform to run on.

She should be a security guard at the convenience store where her kid stole stuff.Might keep another one from getting shot.

Forum List

Back