No charges for officer who shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, after follow-up probe

Again, enjoy them worms if that makes you happy. Meanwhile, I see nothing continues to support your repeated thesis. Logic dictates otherwise given much of the evidence legally kept hidden will now become public automatically due to the investigation's official end. You just can't imagine other criminal charges being considered nor a civil suit at this point. Bully for you.
It's like you don't even know how to read. Ghost of a Rider is being entirely reasonable.

Your problem is that you can't admit you are wrong. There is video footage of the shooting, what other evidence do you need?

And I'm pretty sure everyone can imagine there will be a civil suit filed. :lol:
If you could read you'd know what Ghost of a Rider has already said about that. Not what you imagine, poser.
I can read just fine. :lol:

Again, enjoy them worms if that makes you happy.

I'm not the one wanting to send an officer down the river in the face of evidence that suggests he is innocent of murder. Enjoy eating your own worms.

Meanwhile, I see nothing continues to support your repeated thesis.

Do you mean the thesis that Wilson did not commit murder in light of lack of evidence that he did and in fact suggests he fired in self defense? That thesis?

Logic dictates otherwise given much of the evidence legally kept hidden will now become public automatically due to the investigation's official end.

And? Since Bell conducted his investigation based on this same hidden evidence and still determined he could not press charges, what are you hoping to find out that will make a difference?

You just can't imagine other criminal charges being considered nor a civil suit at this point. Bully for you.

Uh uh, I never said other charges were not possible. I said Bell was not alluding to other charges because no other charges have ever been mentioned.

You are the one who initially made the unfounded assertion that Bell was alluding to other charges, not me. What I said was that he alluded to Wilson still being guilty even after officially announcing that he couldn't prove it.

Bell and many others criticize Wilson for his actions in shooting Brown. "He could have done this, he could have done that. He should have done this, he should have done that." I have not seen one Wilson critic or hater criticize Brown for attacking an officer. The white elephantine uncomfortable truth no one wants to face is that, if Brown had not attacked Wilson, he would still be alive today.

Forum List

Back