One Bad Ass Federal Agent

Great job.

RAMBO!

Are those green lasers I see flashing?

That's serious prison time if they're using them

Three officers have been blinded by those punks...

Any chance you have a link to this blinding claim. You talking temporary flash blinding or you talking FKing blind teach me brail blind?

Teach them braille blinded.

Great job.

RAMBO!

Any chance you have a link to this blinding claim. You talking temporary flash blinding or you talking FKing blind teach me brail blind?

It's been in about every news briefing and the green lazers will blind you. Three were blinded, they had to issue special face shields to protect their eyes.

Great job.

RAMBO!

It's been in about every news briefing and the green lazers will blind you. Three were blinded, they had to issue special face shields to protect their eyes.

He watches CNN....

I have accidentally flashed my green laser in my eye...like an idiot.
i was blinded for about a minute but regained my sight.

I "think" permanent damage would occur if more than one full second of exposure. A passing flash probably not.
But then, I'm not the expert on it. Just my experience.

You def don't want to look into a green or red laser on purpose.

I do have some expertise on this.....
Helicopter and aviation pilots can lose their night vision from even an instant flash from a laser.
Cockpits are normally dark environments and the eye is adjusted for low lighting.
Red flashlights are used to preserve night vision.

Great job.

RAMBO!

With all due respect, your post is utterly ignorant.

Lasers by definition, are not 'flashes'. They are lasers. You do not get a 'flash blindness' from a laser.

Lasers are by definition, dangerous if you look directly into them for any significant period of time.

Now of course it depends on the type of laser, specifically blue and violet lasers are naturally more powerful than green or red. Further, the power level is important. Under 5 miliwatts, is generally safe, but most lasers are above that.

Then you have deal with modified lasers. You change one resister in the laser, you can dramatically increase the power.

Depending on the power level, and type, you do anything from permanent damage, to literally burning a hole in the other persons eye, in a matter of seconds.

Additionally, this is more dangerous because these violent attacks are happening at night, when a human beings iris is naturally open wider because..... it's not night time, and it's dark. So even the amount of laser light that would 'safer'.... during the day time, is much more dangerous at night.

These officers are being attacked. They should be allowed to respond with lethal force. I think they should have snipers on the roof of the court house, with optics on, and they should snipe and kill anyone shining lasers at Officers.

And as for you... the only reason you can even post that garbage here, is because it isn't your son or daughter being injured.

Because if I shined a laser in your son or daughters eyes, and they had her in the hospital saying she could have permanent eye damage, you wouldn't be on this forum saying "you talking FKing blind teach me brail blind?" implying because if they don't have to learn brail, then you know freedom of protest!

And you know you wouldn't. You can only ask something like that, because it's no one you care about being harmed.

Great job.

RAMBO!

Teach them braille blinded.

That's awful. Anylusian has an acceptable idea in post #12.

Great job.

RAMBO!

You're not really asking this question are you?
I mean considering it's been all over the internet for the last week and all.

Great job.

RAMBO!

He watches CNN....

And CNN Sucks.

Great job.

RAMBO!

Google it....

No no. Don't use google. Duckduckgo it!

Great job.

RAMBO!

You're not really asking this question are you?
I mean considering it's been all over the internet for the last week and all.

Yep. I asked. Somebody gave me a link. Worked around weapons aiming lasers, ranging lasers, etc and actually have not known anybody that had any permanent injuries. Had not read the story on the internet. Have now. Made my comment in post #14.

Forum List

Back