Please God, Don't Let Them Let Biden Speak

When Biden starts telling us that if we did not test so much we'd have fewer cases of COVID19, let me know.

Folks, this is really getting to be abuse letting Bidum anywhere near a camera.

So back in 2020, two censuses ago, Bidum had a sense of which decade he was in.

This is actually embarrassing for our country.

I suppose it won't hurt you to pray that Trump can avoid going face to face with Joe, but I don't think it will do you any good. God is fed up with little Donnie too.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Folks, this is really getting to be abuse letting Bidum anywhere near a camera.

So back in 2020, two censuses ago, Bidum had a sense of which decade he was in.

This is actually embarrassing for our country.

trump is the embarrassment and Biden will show you that 3 times in the upcoming months.

Even in cognitive decline, Biden sounds like James Earl Jones compared to the buffoon in the White House.
At least you admit Biden is in decline. Most Liberal denialists don't even acknowledge that.

I think Biden is 78 and he's far better off cognitively than trump.

Last edited:
Even in cognitive decline, Biden sounds like James Earl Jones compared to the buffoon in the White House.
At least you admit Biden is in decline. Most Liberal denialists don't even acknowledge that.
I'm under no obligation to spin or lie for a tribe. Honesty is much easier.
You are under obligation to tell the truth. And the truth is that Biden is not in cognitive decline because he mistakenly says 2020 when he meant 2000. Younger people do this too. I am sure he doesn't operate like a 20 year old, but these idiots want to pretend trumps mind is operating at a far superior level when he is loonier than a bird that flew full speed into a window.

When Biden starts telling us that if we did not test so much we'd have fewer cases of COVID19, let me know.
Yeah, let me also know when Biden brags he can identify an elephant.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back