Michael Brown case reopened !

When the Grand Jury was impaneled, jeopardy attached. This case is over unless we no longer have a constitution.
Double jeopardy applies to someone who was tried and acquitted of a crime in that the person cannot be tried for the same crime again. It does not apply to a grand jury deciding not to bring a case to trial. A grand jury does not reach a verdict of not guilty for a crime.

Ferguson protests unite there soon . I'm telling you. I see the looting , fires and rioting now !

The problem with the case against Officer Wilson was that the main witness, Brown's friend, Mr. Johnson, lied like a son of a bitch with his assertion that Brown had his hands up. There were witnesses.

Ferguson protests unite there soon . I'm telling you. I see the looting , fires and rioting now !
You won't see any of that. Unless the white supremacists show up. Because they know they can get away with it because whites who think like most of you here will blame blacks for it.

The problem with the case against Officer Wilson was that the main witness, Brown's friend, Mr. Johnson, lied like a son of a bitch with his assertion that Brown had his hands up. There were witnesses.
Johnson didn't lie. Brown was unarmed. It doesn't matter if his hands were up.

N ot only did his friend lie he went to jail after this whole thing for another crime. Browns hands were not up,. Brown tried to get the officers gun and punched the hel,l out the cops face and charged the officer . the forencis proved it and the witnesses did. Brown did nopt deserve it but put himself in the postion for himself to be killed.

Last edited:

RETARD, you racist need to be made to pay for your racist comments and lies.

N ot only dis his friend lie he went to jail after this whole thing for another crime. Browns hands were not up,. Brown tried to get the officers gun and punched the hel,l out the cops face and charged the officer . the forencis proved it and the witnesses did. Brown did nopt deserve it but put himself in the postion for himself to be killed.

Mr. Johnson is an essential witness in any trial of Officer Wilson, and no prosecutor is interested in relying on such a pathetic loser and established liar as the star witness.

RETARD, you racist need to be made to pay for your racist comments and lies.

N ot only dis his friend lie he went to jail after this whole thing for another crime. Browns hands were not up,. Brown tried to get the officers gun and punched the hel,l out the cops face and charged the officer . the forencis proved it and the witnesses did. Brown did nopt deserve it but put himself in the postion for himself to be killed.

Mr. Johnson is an essential witness in any trial of Officer Wilson, and no prosecutor is interested in relying on such a pathetic loser and established liar as the star witness.
who went to jail for drugs after the brown case. dude was with brown when he stole the cigars. and johnsons case was through out of court . He tried to sue over the Michael Brown case. No credibility . Nothing he said matched the forencis or witnesses that came forward.

Forum List

Back