Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

Good luck trying to find one like that.
The problem I see with some people, no offense, is that they cannot believe that the Democrat Party is a Communist Party or a step or two from being fully Communist.
They also can't bring themselves to believe that the US government could possibly be trying to commit acts of criminal fraud against the American people. But we can see that the government has committed several acts of fraud against the citizens of this country. One of them is their claims that they have complete control of the Southern border....and that it's okay for unvaccinated illegal immigrants to come into this country to the tune of roughly 2 million per year.

Now look at the possibilities here. Millions of unvaccinated people pouring into our cities while they're slowly destroying the natural immunity of the people who live in those cities. What could possibly go wrong? Forget COVID. That would make us highly susceptible to other diseases like Polio and Small Pox. They could wipe out much of our population in one Winter. And they already have a ready made scapegoat....anti-vaxxers. They'll just blame it all on those of us who chose not to get the jab.

You are a typical moron. Everything you don't like is Communist. You people have pulled this for decades.

The reason for the spikes are not illegals. They are trump supporters who refuse to be vaccinated.

There is no evidence of any natural immunity. Besides if you have natural immunity then why should illegals worry you. Again you have no clue what you are talking about.

I am alive and kicking. The statistics overwhelmingly show that the unvaccinated are in the most danger.
I haven't been Covid vaccinated and I am still alive and kicking and I was hit with the sickness four months ago. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In a way I wish that I still had it because it only helps with my weight losing situation. :) :) :)

I haven't been Covid vaccinated and I am still alive and kicking and I was hit with the sickness four months ago. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In a way I wish that I still had it because it only helps with my weight losing situation. :) :) :)

The overwhelming number of people who have died or had to be put on ventilators are mainly unvaccinated. The vaccine has done nothing to me.

^^^ Do keep in mind that not everyone has whatever kind of health it is that you have.

God bless you and those who have lost loved ones to the needle always!!!

Holly

I agree it is their choice. The Doc is not forcing anyone to do anything. He is just saying if you are not going to follow my medical advice, find a new doctor. Makes sense to me, why go to a doctor if you are going to ignore them?
Because second opinions assist with the scientific process of winnowing. For example, anti-freeze added to the vaccines and tromethamine to do pedophile imitations on not-fully matured immune systems of children:

Tromethamine / Polyethylene Glycol Vaccine Reactions

Again she has every right to decide who she sees as a patient. Vaccinations do work.
Vaccinations do work--the covid jab is not a vaccination and does not provide immunity, prevent contraction nor spread of the virus. It has been associated with cases of myocarditis after the jab in younger age groups. Don't confuse this garbage with a vaccine.

1636627688751.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back