Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

I haven't seen anything about the vaccines destroying the natural immunity. Especially not from a reputable source.
I saw a story this morning on MSNBC that people are coming into hospitals sicker than ever before. Not from COVID...but from everything else.
They claimed that it's because they've been staying away for so long that they're more sick because of it.
But that's BS.
The fact is.....people are getting sick from the Cold or Flu and it's effecting them more than usual.
These people are all vaccinated I might add.....at least that is according to the report.

Last edited:
Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
Hilarious--if she thought that the vaccines were so great---why doesn't she get vaccinated and not worry about if anyone else is.

Go here for the story.

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Linda_Marraccini/reviews She's a bad doctor---about half her patients hate her...

I agree it is their choice. The Doc is not forcing anyone to do anything. He is just saying if you are not going to follow my medical advice, find a new doctor. Makes sense to me, why go to a doctor if you are going to ignore them?
She sounds obnoxious, and I wouldn't go to her, but I agree, freedom of choice. Now: bakers shouldn't have to make homosexual wedding cakes, either. Freedom of choice.

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Linda_Marraccini/reviews She's a bad doctor---about half her patients hate her...
I wonder ------- these look like political reviews, possibly. Wow, they sure are slamming her! They all say "self-verified" meaning there is no proof they are customers of hers at all.

It's plain she IS a bully because of her political vaccine stance, but I'm not sure about those reviews. Amazon has a lot of problem with political book reviews and have tried to deal with it by allowing mostly "verified" book buyers ---- through them. That is, if you want to review the book you have to have bought the book, digital or hard copy, from Amazon. They know, because of their excellent artificial intelligence programs.

Is this in any way that is important different from the baker who didn't want to make a homosexual wedding cake?

The topic of this thread is a doctor refusing to see patients unless they are vaccinated. The doctor is not losing her career. And none of their patients is losing their career.
What would you think about doctors refusing patients who are overweight? I see that coming next.

Go here for the story.

Holly

She shows that she has good sense. Your health is number one and if people do not respect that then good riddance. You will still be alive.

What would you think about doctors refusing patients who are overweight? I see that coming next.

Being overweight is not contagious although I can see a doctor walking away if the patient does not listen.

She shows that she has good sense. Your health is number one and if people do not respect that then good riddance. You will still be alive.
Are you sure that it isn't her own health that is number one in her own opinion? If she didn't want to compromise her own well being, why did she become a doctor in the first place especially if vaccinations do not make a person immune from everything?

Holly

Yes I do. I sued a doctor for malpractice in 1987. He was disbarred and wound up being a forklift driver in a Lowe's warehouse in Houston.

She has every right to make the decision on who she will see. That is not malpractice.

Are you sure that it isn't her own health that is number one in her own opinion? If she didn't want to compromise her own well being, why did she become a doctor in the first place especially if vaccinations do not make a person immune from everything?

Holly

Again she has every right to decide who she sees as a patient. Vaccinations do work.

Forum List

Back