Mexico and covid 19

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
MEXICO CITY, March 13 (Reuters) - Mexico could consider measures at its northern border to slow the spread of the coronavirus into its relatively unaffected territory, health officials said on Friday, with an eye to containing a U.S. outbreak that has infected more than 1,800 people.

Mexico so far has confirmed 16 cases of the coronavirus, with no deaths. In the United States, 41 people have died.

Mexico frets about U.S. coronavirus spread, could restrict border

I really don't think they would do that, economic reasons mostly,,,, but why only 16 cases and no deaths?

The bad water, good beer and tacos? Makes them shit alot, that the key?

Is it the heat?

It doesn't seem to affect children either.

Isn't this something for the scientists to consider and look into or are they?

Average temperature and humidity is not conducive to this virus life longevity.

These two factors make the time it can live in the air very short. Low humidity and higher temps kill it as it dries out. So the length of time a person can get infected is greatly reduced and transmission is diminished. this is why the FLU, in general, leaves in April for most of the US.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

MEXICO CITY, March 13 (Reuters) - Mexico could consider measures at its northern border to slow the spread of the coronavirus into its relatively unaffected territory, health officials said on Friday, with an eye to containing a U.S. outbreak that has infected more than 1,800 people.

Mexico so far has confirmed 16 cases of the coronavirus, with no deaths. In the United States, 41 people have died.

I really don't think they would do that, economic reasons mostly,,,, but why only 16 cases and no deaths?

Is it the heat?

Actually latest figures are 55 dead in US, still zero in Mexico (22 cases there versus 2500 here)

As far as reasoning, and climate, tell ya what while listening to radio most of the day Friday I heard two references, unrelated, to ultraviolet light. One was pondering why flu contagion subsides in the summer months, which was explained that there's more heat, more sunlight, people are outdoors more, and the UV from the sun neutralizes viruses. The other reference was a report on a lab working directly with the C-19 virus, which in the lab is neutralized. Reporter asks, how do they neutralize it? Answer --- bathe it in ultraviolet light. In both cases it renders the virus inactive.

Seems to me we have a therapy here. Go out, git some sun on yer face.

Now that may be it! I still have some bottles of my own, same type stuff, same bottles, was very into it. Had great names too "Rectum ripper" was one. I was on some hot sauce forum years, grew my peppers and most ingredients but had to buy stuff like agave, mangos etc. MY hot sauce was very well liked.

Actually latest figures are 55 dead in US, still zero in Mexico (22 cases there versus 2500 here)

As far as reasoning, and climate, tell ya what while listening to radio most of the day Friday I heard two references, unrelated, to ultraviolet light. One was pondering why flu contagion subsides in the summer months, which was explained that there's more heat, more sunlight, people are outdoors more, and the UV from the sun neutralizes viruses. The other reference was a report on a lab working directly with the C-19 virus, which in the lab is neutralized. Reporter asks, how do they neutralize it? Answer --- bathe it in ultraviolet light. In both cases it renders the virus inactive.

Good info Pogo. Didn't know we were up to 55 though that's not good but the ultra violet is. I'm outside alot but winter here is rain rain rain! Could the fact that Mex is so sunny be part of the key? That when the sun comes out again this will go away? Then there will be TP again?

Good info Pogo. Didn't know we were up to 55 though that's not good but the ultra violet is. I'm outside alot but winter here is rain rain rain! Could the fact that Mex is so sunny be part of the key? That when the sun comes out again this will go away? Then there will be TP again?

:lol: I still think the whole TP thing is a strange self-perpetuating mythology, but yeah the UV thing was an interesting thought, yet I never heard anyone on that radio bring it up as such. Seems to make sense; it's a fact that flu "season" consistently ebbs with sunnier warmer weather.

What the gummint should be doing is sending up the USS Enterprise to just beam UV on entire continents. Problem solved, play ball.

Now that may be it! I still have some bottles of my own, same type stuff, same bottles, was very into it. Had great names too "Rectum ripper" was one. I was on some hot sauce forum years, grew my peppers and most ingredients but had to buy stuff like agave, mangos etc. MY hot sauce was very well liked.

Me too. I grew Carolina Reapers and Ghosts, really easy to grow, and got so much sauce out of it that I had to run around giving it away on Freecycle. It's good for ya, and bacteria just hate it.

:lol: I still think the whole TP thing is a strange self-perpetuating mythology, but yeah the UV thing was an interesting thought, yet I never heard anyone on that radio bring it up as such. Seems to make sense; it's a fact that flu "season" consistently ebbs with sunnier warmer weather.

What the gummint should be doing is sending up the USS Enterprise to just beam UV on entire continents. Problem solved, play ball.
Call Putin. He can tow it up there for the empire inc

Call Putin. He can tow it up there for the empire inc

I understand he had FDR's cow towed.

Never thunked of that !
View attachment 312470

Oh that looks good! This forum will tell, teach everything. Even resources where to get bottles, squiters, caps, seals. How to PH it and all. I got sause years old, still good. Hot Sauce Making

Check this one out, first post is a tutorial "making hot sause 101" Making Hot Sauce 101 - Hot Sauce Making

Now anyone else reading, we are talking hot sauce, not salsa. But they make that there too!

Is it the heat?

I really think we need to start shoving all our sick people over the border along with all the illegals. Give them all something that makes them ill, feverish and coughing and let them sort it all out.

Maybe Trump ought to move the National Covid Treatment Center down into Mexico.

Is it the heat?

The practice of squirting lime on food always kills the bacteria.

The trick to hot sauce is not only the chili....the carrot is just as important

Carrot, onion, mango, tomatoe, pineapple, peach, lime, salt, black pepper, jalapeno, bhut, scorps.. Got that off the ingredient label on a bottle of my "Bhut Sting" Bhut from bhut galokia (ghost) and sting from scorpion peppers. Jalas just for flavor not heat. Check out those sites, excellent. The tutorial very comprehensive.

Forum List

Back