Mexico and covid 19

Just as it's "nut's drop" not before, not too long after. Don't buy that bland shit in a bag
queque-de-zanahoria-costa-rica.jpg

Look great. Our soil here is 50% shale chips, 25% clay. Need to grow in a barrel! Plus the ground squirrels eat any root crop, onions anything except garlic.

The trick to hot sauce is not only the chili....the carrot is just as important

Carrot, onion, mango, tomatoe, pineapple, peach, lime, salt, black pepper, jalapeno, bhut, scorps.. Got that off the ingredient label on a bottle of my "Bhut Sting" Bhut from bhut galokia (ghost) and sting from scorpion peppers. Jalas just for flavor not heat. Check out those sites, excellent. The tutorial very comprehensive.
I use Rocoto when I can find it because Bhut burns my boot the next day. Rocoto are super sweet .....until 30 seconds later. Then you need a paper towel for the head

I never had one. Have to look for the seeds. Yup, get the boot burn alright. The mix of all those things rounds out the sauce but still hot.

MEXICO CITY, March 13 (Reuters) - Mexico could consider measures at its northern border to slow the spread of the coronavirus into its relatively unaffected territory, health officials said on Friday, with an eye to containing a U.S. outbreak that has infected more than 1,800 people.

Mexico so far has confirmed 16 cases of the coronavirus, with no deaths. In the United States, 41 people have died.

Mexico frets about U.S. coronavirus spread, could restrict border

I really don't think they would do that, economic reasons mostly,,,, but why only 16 cases and no deaths?

The bad water, good beer and tacos? Makes them shit alot, that the key?

Is it the heat?

It doesn't seem to affect children either.

Isn't this something for the scientists to consider and look into or are they?

I really think we need to start shoving all our sick people over the border along with all the illegals. Give them all something that makes them ill, feverish and coughing and let them sort it all out.

Maybe Trump ought to move the National Covid Treatment Center down into Mexico.

Wow. Jeffrey Amherst returns.

MEXICO CITY, March 13 (Reuters) - Mexico could consider measures at its northern border to slow the spread of the coronavirus into its relatively unaffected territory, health officials said on Friday, with an eye to containing a U.S. outbreak that has infected more than 1,800 people.

Mexico so far has confirmed 16 cases of the coronavirus, with no deaths. In the United States, 41 people have died.

I really don't think they would do that, economic reasons mostly,,,, but why only 16 cases and no deaths?

Is it the heat?

As a result of various work experiences in Mexico I trust the word of their government officials about as much as that of the Chinese.

Is it the heat?

As a result of various work experiences in Mexico I trust the word of their government officials about as much as that of the Chinese.

Ironic post, coming from a land where a government that can't find its own foot getting test kits out, adds thousands to the number of infected daily. SMH

Forum List

Back