mexican woman attacks six cops

Democrats are retarded baboons.
Epstein is a fictitious TV show character.
Dumb asses!

You're the one who is acting a bit like a retard, as YOU were the one who posted the Epstein picture of the character from Welcome Back Kotter in post 15 (lame attempt by the way). Were you trying to somehow say that Epstein is a Mexican name by using that character from a sitcom from the 70's? Epstein is actually a JEWISH name, not a Mexican one. Because you were the one who introduced him into this thread, and are now sounding like he shouldn't be in this conversation with this post, YOU are the dumbass.

You're the one who is acting a bit like a retard, as YOU were the one who posted the Epstein picture of the character from Welcome Back Kotter in post 15 (lame attempt by the way). Were you trying to somehow say that Epstein is a Mexican name by using that character from a sitcom from the 70's? Epstein is actually a JEWISH name, not a Mexican one. Because you were the one who introduced him into this thread, and are now sounding like he shouldn't be in this conversation with this post, YOU are the dumbass.
It’s from a TV show. You’re stupid. And now earned ignore.

OH BOY! I EARNED AN IGNORE FROM ROSHAWN!!!!!

Sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la, la, la, la, la" is not only childish, but it's also the best way to keep yourself uninformed. Even idiots who post on here regularly that I strongly disagree with, I've never put on ignore. Even a blind pig finds a truffle now and again. No matter how stupid, ignorant, or misguided I think a person might be, every once in a while, they surprise me with a cogent thought that I can use.

Democrats are retarded baboons.
Epstein is a fictitious TV show character.
Dumb asses!

So why did you post a picture of him in an attempt to defend the idea of a Hispanic Jew? Now, I'm not saying the combination isn't possible, I'm certain that it is, I'm sure there are many. But you don't post a picture of a fictional character as some sort of defense or evidence to a claim or idea, and then call others "dumb asses."

Only an absolute fucking moron would do that...

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why the OP decided to call the woman in question who attacked police a Latino, when in fact, she's an entitled brat who is the niece of Chris Christie.

I also thought it was funny that she dropped Trump's name as a way to try to avoid being arrested.

So why did you post a picture of him in an attempt to defend the idea of a Hispanic Jew? Now, I'm not saying the combination isn't possible, I'm certain that it is, I'm sure there are many. But you don't post a picture of a fictional character as some sort of defense or evidence to a claim or idea, and then call others "dumb asses."

Only an absolute fucking moron would do that...
It was a humorous example of a highspanic named Epstein. This shouldn’t need explanation.

Forum List

Back