Message to Biden, Im not going through an "incredible transition"

You won't be part of The Rapture. You definitely will be left behind.

And your credit card debt will simply be transferred to the cool 666 chip you get implanted into you just so you can buy jelly doughnuts at the wave of your hand.

It only is going to cost you your soul....but then again, you may have already sold it.

I haven't sold my soul! I still have it!

Although, jelly donuts by just waving my hand? That's tempting.

If one is broke, how does one buy a bus pass?

Visit a local church and ask for one, they will probably pay for it for you. If they refuse, go to another. Or hold a sign at a busy intersection that says "I NEED A BUS PASS. PLEASE HELP" and see if you collect enough that way.

Im not a fan of michael moore but he did a documentary, planet of the humans, in which he told the truth about how these green energies are being backed up conventionals, natural gas, coal, hydrocarbons, and that we're doing double the harm to ecology by engaging in this fake fantasy.

Michael Moore? Say it aint so!

We don't all live in a place where busses run and don't all live close enough to things for a bicycle to be practical. That aside, gas prices cause everything to go up including the food that you bicycle to pick up.

He's too fcking stupid to grasp ut

Visit a local church and ask for one, they will probably pay for it for you. If they refuse, go to another. Or hold a sign at a busy intersection that says "I NEED A BUS PASS. PLEASE HELP" and see if you collect enough that way.

You sound expirenced

Last edited:
Why not fix the issue?

We don't all live in a place where busses run and don't all live close enough to things for a bicycle to be practical. That aside, gas prices cause everything to go up including the food that you bicycle to pick up.
It's your own fault for moving away from the cities. You stupidly thought you were going to be off grid, but you are far more addicted to oil & must pay the price. You should have installed solar & charge up an electric car. They give food away here in the cities unless you eat at a restaurant.

It's your own fault for moving away from the cities. You stupidly thought you were going to be off grid, but you are far more addicted to oil & must pay the price. You should have installed solar & charge up an electric car. They give food away here in the cities unless you eat at a restaurant.
Actually, he thought demofks had souls and then found out no!

Who said he moved away from a city Mr/Ms Fcking Know It All?

By the way, country feeds your dumbass

Who said he moved away from a city Mr/Ms Fcking Know It All?

By the way, country feeds your dumbass
Bullshit! - Only 1/2 a percent are farmers. The rest of you are dumbasses driving an hour each way to work, expensive restaurants & grocery stores. But you can keep on thinking you are in some way superior. LOL!

Is English your second language, or are you just stupid?

Get back on topic. If you're too fcking stupid to realize the economy is being killed by inflation, energy prices, etc etc stop acting like a petulant child defending the indefensible

Nobody has time for your childish antics, kid

Forum List

Back