Message to Biden, Im not going through an "incredible transition"

Move closer?

Fucking idiot. You don't even know what I do for a living do you?

On average I remodel about 20 bathrooms a year. They are ALL OVER THE FUCKING METRO so how the fuck do I "MOVE CLOSER"

And please do direct me to a RELIABLE ¾ or 1 ton heavy duty truck that isn't more expensive than my house....

Jackass
Don't see why you need a 1 ton to remodel a bathroom. I have done over a dozen home remodels with 1/2 ton.

Here is a new in stock ready for work Ford Electric 1/2 ton for $41k. If you live in a home that is worth less than that, you are a failure.

It is sickening. Every time I fill up, just pisses me off that we're having to deal with this. I mentioned in another thread a couple weeks back that I paid over $750.00 to fill my motorhome up with diesel. This shit hurts!

The payload of the F150 Lightning is 1.24 ton. It's been tested & not a toy you idiot.
I've installed tubs that weigh 1500 lbs. I constantly haul pallets of granite, marble, travertine and concrete.
Not to mention pallets upon pallets of setting mortars, mixing compounds and leveling materials.

You are talking out of your ass so just stfu and learn to accept the LEGITIMATE complaints about our current mess.

Fucking asshole

I've installed tubs that weigh 1500 lbs. I constantly haul pallets of granite, marble, travertine and concrete.
Not to mention pallets upon pallets of setting mortars, mixing compounds and leveling materials.

You are talking out of your ass so just stfu and learn to accept the LEGITIMATE complaints about our current mess.

Fucking asshole
Excuse me while I weep for the wealthy who complain about paying extra delivery for their pallet of travertine in their giant bathroom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back