Message to Biden, Im not going through an "incredible transition"

If nobody is getting rid of their gas cars for electric vehicles, why are there so few electric vehicles available for sale? The thinkers are all snapping them up. My BIL started driving hybrids years ago. He was driving 20 miles to work, one way, and filling up the tank once a month.

If nobody is driving electric cars, why is Tesla the fastest growing company in America and Elon Musk the richest man in the world?

People driving electric cars aren't worried about the price of gas.

I keep telling you, ask any liberal and they're not "gender confused" at all. They know who they are. They know Michelle Obama isn't a man. Republicans seem to think she is.

Krysten Jenner isn't running as a Democrat, although why she would run as a Republican tells me she's really fucking confused. Everyone in that family is weird and creepy and addicted to cosmetic surgery. They have a lot in common with the Trumps, but the Kardashians really are rich, they don't just play rich people on television.
You realize that if all the cars in the US were converted to electric, the global demand for oil would still increase over the next 10 years?

If nobody is getting rid of their gas cars for electric vehicles, why are there so few electric vehicles available for sale? The thinkers are all snapping them up. My BIL started driving hybrids years ago. He was driving 20 miles to work, one way, and filling up the tank once a month.

If nobody is driving electric cars, why is Tesla the fastest growing company in America and Elon Musk the richest man in the world?

People driving electric cars aren't worried about the price of gas.

I keep telling you, ask any liberal and they're not "gender confused" at all. They know who they are. They know Michelle Obama isn't a man. Republicans seem to think she is.

Krysten Jenner isn't running as a Democrat, although why she would run as a Republican tells me she's really fucking confused. Everyone in that family is weird and creepy and addicted to cosmetic surgery. They have a lot in common with the Trumps, but the Kardashians really are rich, they don't just play rich people on television.
TSLA is the fastest growing company in America?

Looks like it was all smoke and mirrors and inflationary FED money printing

1653434691486.png

I'm not playing your game. Sorry I ever gave you links at all. Others understand.
I invest in oil and don't understand.

You're telling me that the CEOs are wrong? You quoted a bunch of CEOs of oil companies telling you this is Biden's fault. And you believe a senile old man who NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE over them?

I invest in oil and don't understand.

You're telling me that the CEOs are wrong? You quoted a bunch of CEOs of oil companies telling you this is Biden's fault. And you believe a senile old man who NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE over them?
I could care less what the fuck you say, think or do.

I could care less what the fuck you say, think or do.
That's why they can care less about you paying more for oil. Now pay me my dividends and print my covered calls bitch. Daddy's gotta buy another yacht

Why are you such a creep? Go away slimeball.
Well since you refuse to understand how the oil economy works, I think I'll continue to profit from you.

Remember that when you buy gas next time. My company of which I am sole proprietor produces 1000s of barrels of oil. So every day you put money in a gas station some of it does go to me. And not a trifle either.

Well since you refuse to understand how the oil economy works, I think I'll continue to profit from you.

Remember that when you buy gas next time. My company of which I am sole proprietor produces 1000s of barrels of oil. So every day you put money in a gas station some of it does go to me. And not a trifle either.
You are SFOS. Slime always leaves a trail.

You are SFOS. Slime always leaves a trail.
Lol believe what ever you want. You're the moron who thinks that Oil Companies are just "gouging" you.

I told all you woke morons, answer me about ESGs or shut the fuck up

Lol believe what ever you want. You're the moron who thinks that Oil Companies are just "gouging" you.

I told all you woke morons, answer me about ESGs or shut the fuck up
What is such an expert like you doing on this site? Trying to roll somebody again. Good luck.

What is such an expert like you doing on this site? Trying to roll somebody again. Good luck.
Well you're trying to educate people with falsehoods, when an expert who makes money in the oil field corrects you, you ignore it.

Go figure.

Explain to us how ESGs are damaging the oil industry and causing costs to go through the roof.

I'm not playing your game. Sorry I ever gave you links at all. Others understand.
I called out your lie. You threw some bullshit link up there thinking it helped your case. It didn’t.

It isn’t a game, you got caught in a lie.

Prove it all.

I'm bleeding major amounts of cash 2 to 3 times a week at the pump.

There is NOTHING transitional about spending more on fuel than my fucking house payment you disconnected buffoon.
You are doing it wrong. Move closer or buy electric vehicle, because the US is now generating over 20% of its electricity from wind and solar power. If you are still dependent on oil, you must pay whatever the masters of the world say you must pay.

You are doing it wrong. Move closer or buy electric vehicle, because the US is now generating over 20% of its electricity from wind and solar power. If you are still dependent on oil, you must pay whatever the masters of the world say you must pay.
Move closer?

Fucking idiot. You don't even know what I do for a living do you?

On average I remodel about 20 bathrooms a year. They are ALL OVER THE FUCKING METRO so how the fuck do I "MOVE CLOSER"

And please do direct me to a RELIABLE ¾ or 1 ton heavy duty truck that isn't more expensive than my house....

Jackass

Forum List

Back