Message for leftists.

"...you still call me a lair."

And a fool....you just proved it liar.

6 choice, not 2. I even circled them for you to see if it helps.

1656947112762.png

You just proved what I said......only two parties ever....EVER....have a chance to win a national election.

You said there were only two choices. I proved you wrong.

But yes, only two parties ever....EVER....have a chance to win a national election, because of people like you. You will not vote for 3rd party because they cannot win an election...and they cannot win an election because you will not vote for them. It becomes a viscous cycle of self-fulfilling prophecies.

Also, in our system all that matters is who wins the state you live in. In my state Trump had just a slightly better chance to win than did who I voted for. Using your flawed logic anyone voting for Trump did not have the courage to vote for the only real possible winner of the state.

Too bad you don't have the courage to vote for one.

It takes no courage to be part of the mob.

You said there were only two choices. I proved you wrong.

But yes, only two parties ever....EVER....have a chance to win a national election, because of people like you. You will not vote for 3rd party because they cannot win an election...and they cannot win an election because you will not vote for them. It becomes a viscous cycle of self-fulfilling prophecies.

Also, in our system all that matters is who wins the state you live in. In my state Trump had just a slightly better chance to win than did who I voted for. Using your flawed logic anyone voting for Trump did not have the courage to vote for the only real possible winner of the state.

It takes no courage to be part of the mob.

"You said there were only two choices. I proved you wrong."

Really???

Soooo, other than Democrats or Republicans.....which party had a President???

Catching you in a lie is so easy a cave man could do it.

You gasbag....you're the explanation of why the Hindenburg ended up the way it did.

"You said there were only two choices. I proved you wrong."

Really???

Soooo, other than Democrats or Republicans.....which party had a President???

Whether they win or not does not mean they are not a choice. I showed you all 6 choices people had in the 2020 election, and you still pretend like I never did so.

Why is that?

Why can you not admit there were 6 choice (7 if you count the write in spot) on the ballot I showed you? Would it kill you to be honest one day out of the year?

No more so than the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump.
What, maybe against the 1.2 million votes Biden probably didn't even get ? ROTFLMBO. Sounds to me that you might be amongst the ignoramuses in your state.

What, maybe against the 1.2 million votes Biden probably didn't even get ? ROTFLMBO. Sounds to me that you might be amongst the ignoramuses in your state.

Try and be honest just for one minute.

What were the chances of Trump winning the state of Illinois?

Whether they win or not does not mean they are not a choice. I showed you all 6 choices people had in the 2020 election, and you still pretend like I never did so.

Why is that?

Why can you not admit there were 6 choice (7 if you count the write in spot) on the ballot I showed you? Would it kill you to be honest one day out of the year?

It was a simply challenge, to prove which of us is correct, and you chose to lie.

It was a simply challenge, to prove which of us is correct, and you chose to lie.

Yes, and I proved I was correct, I showed you 6 parties and you said there were only 2.

And you are still lying about it.

Just weird.

Examine the history. 1992 and 1996 had Perot not run, we would have not endured 8 years' worth of Billy Bubba

Ohhhh....we could have had 4 more years of "I won the war and raised your taxes after I lied to you and said I would not" Bush I instead!

Like that is some how better.

But, 1992 was the start of the two parties combining their power and efforts to divide the nation to ensure it never came together behind a 3rd party again.

Ohhhh....we could have had 4 more years of "I won the war and raised your taxes after I lied to you and said I would not" Bush I instead!

Like that is some how better.

But, 1992 was the start of the two parties combining their power and efforts to divide the nation to ensure it never came together behind a 3rd party again.
Bush 1 didn't raise taxes. A President can't do that. Only congress.

Forum List

Back