Message for leftists.

and yet you just regurgitated the collectivist thoughts of your beloved party almost word for word.
Maybe that's the problem with the left- reading comprehension & recognizing facts conflicts with your cognitive dissonance.
Defending the collectivist authoritarian demands coming from your side by claiming my desire to make my own decisions without being told what to do is typical proggjection used frequently when you have no other defense.
It doesn't work. Nice try proggy.

Maybe that's the problem with the left- reading comprehension & recognizing facts conflicts with your cognitive dissonance.
Defending the collectivist authoritarian demands coming from your side by claiming my desire to make my own decisions without being told what to do is typical proggjection used frequently when you have no other defense.

Yup....it's

Rule #2​

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

This from the guy whose every post is just the parroting of the party talking points.

It is sort of sad that irony takes a certain IQ to understand, as you poor fools will never get to to see the sweet irony of you post

This from the guy whose every post is just the parroting of the party talking points.

It is sort of sad that irony takes a certain IQ to understand, as you poor fools will never get to to see the sweet irony of you post

Is this the party you support????

1656938956686.png

Is this the party you support????

This is the party I come closest to supporting.

How does me saying the diaper dude is an illegit resident in a dirty diaper parrot anything coming from the GOP establishment?
When I post about staying out of Ukraine & away from war with Russia, is that what the GOP says?
My opposition to clot shots & masks were not the GOP positions either, were they?
You have no idea what you are talking about, you just follow instructions from your Pravda & Dem masters like the lap dogs you are.

It has never occurred to lefties that what you call "parroting of the party" is actually just a bunch of freedom loving individuals recognizing the problems the govt, & progressives in particular, are responsible for & advocate a different path that involves individual freedoms over your collectivism.
You all have no original thoughts so you use proggjection as a shield to deflect from your basic lack of knowledge & reason.
You all are so intellectually dishonest it's really pointless to have a conversation since you always turn around & accuse us of the very things you are doing yourselves.
Good luck with that progbot.

paine-reason.jpg

It has never occurred to lefties that what you call "parroting of the party" is actually just a bunch of freedom loving individuals recognizing the problems the govt, & progressives in particular, are responsible for & advocate a different path that involves individual freedoms over your collectivism.

If you did not all use the exact same 2nd grade name calling names you might have had a point.

You are nothing but a parrot, no matter how much you protest.

This is the party I come closest to supporting.

There are only two parties.

Gutless cowards pretent to support neither of the ones that can win, so as not to have to face the contumely.

While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life.
Coulter.

Are you trying to cover your cowardice with the lie that there are only two choices in any national election, and you fear making a choice?

Some of us, it appears are both more intelligent and more brave than you are, huh?

There are always more than two choices. How can you not know this, do you even actually look at your ballot before voting party line?

There are always more than two choices. How can you not know this, do you even actually look at your ballot before voting party line?

That's as easy a lie to refute as are your posts.

Since the time the Democrats and Republicans have competed as distinct entities.....which other parties have won national elections?

Or....admit that you are both a liar and a fool, as well as a coward.

That's as easy a lie to refute as are your posts.
This is my ballot from 2020....notice there are more than two choices. There were at 6 for president. Did your ballot not have these same choices?

1656943574594.png

Since the time the Democrats and Republicans have competed as distinct entities.....which other parties have won national elections?

None. There are far too many sheep like you that bought into the lies that we have to only have two parties.

This is my ballot from 2020....notice there are more than two choices. There were at 6 for president. Did your ballot not have these same choices?

View attachment 665935I

None. There are far too many sheep like you that bought into the lies that we have to only have two parties.

Is this your attempt to slither away from this lie?
"There are always more than two choices."

I'll ask you again:

Or....admit that you are both a liar and a fool, as well as a coward.

Is this your attempt to slither away from this lie?
"There are always more than two choices."

I have proven there are more than two choices. They were right there for everyone to see. There were 6 choices for President. How could you not see them?

I have proven there are more than two choices. They were right there for everyone to see. There were 6 choices for President. How could you not see them?

OK....you choose to lie.

I suppose it has been successful for you in the past, and you're too old to change.

You'd rather pretend not to understand the simple question....so we both win, I prove you a fool and a liar, you get to continue on the same path.

What more is there to say?

OK....you choose to lie.

I suppose it has been successful for you in the past, and you're too old to change.

You'd rather pretend not to understand the simple question....so we both win, I prove you a fool and a liar, you get to continue on the same path.

What more is there to say?

I showed you 6 choices on the ballot and you still call me a lair.

Well, have a great 4th of July, you are not worth the wasted bandwidth

I showed you 6 choices on the ballot and you still call me a lair.

Well, have a great 4th of July, you are not worth the wasted bandwidth

"...you still call me a lair."

And a fool....you just proved it liar.

Which of those parties have been elected President?

You can continue to pretend you didn't understand, but it simply reinforces that you are a fool and a liar.

Forum List

Back