What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden's Fault! 100 Year-Old Decorated Veteran Breaks Down Crying: "This Is Not The Country We Fought For"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I truly feel for him and the veterans who sacrificed their lives for the disaster the country has become under Biden.

2GjXNdL_d.webp

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The existence of Biden, the fascist democrat party, and its base of support, is a fucking obscenity compared with the great men who won WW II, indeed all men who served in war for this nation, many who paid the full measure of their lives for this nation are mocked by the very existence of these evil people who have always been willing to spit on us, this is why I never reply to those who thank me for my service, I know at least half of them are totally full of shit, I know they could just as easily be spitting in my face!

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
I truly feel for him and the veterans who sacrificed their lives for the disaster the country has become under Biden.

2GjXNdL_d.webp

lol a lot more likely it’s because of treasonous MAGA fascists

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

2GjXNdL_d.webp

Fuck you Jillian, you worthless piece of excrement.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
America started heading down hill when liberals started opposing the war in Vietnam.
That my friend is exactly spot on correct... The hippy movement was born, and hard drugs messed up multiple generation's of citizen's. It's been hell and heading downhill ever since.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The existence of Biden, the fascist democrat party, and its base of support, is a fucking obscenity compared with the great men who won WW II, indeed all men who served in war for this nation, many who paid the full measure of their lives for this nation are mocked by the very existence of these evil people who have always been willing to spit on us, this is why I never reply to those who thank me for my service, I know at least half of them are totally full of shit, I know they could just as easily be spitting in my face!
You sound bitter but you know the lowly status of a soldier unless there is a war.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They still do as does others who fly their own flags.
While most veterans would run towards the sound of a gun, the progressive, pussy, pajama boy, faggot would be on the floor crying for someone to save his sorry ass....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List