Merry Christmas USMB

I hope you all have a great holiday with whomever you are spending it with! Stay safe in your travels be it on the highway or in the air.

And if you get some phenomenal or unique gift feel free to share.

1608646867844.png

I hope you all have a great holiday with whomever you are spending it with! Stay safe in your travels be it on the highway or in the air.

And if you get some phenomenal or unique gift feel free to share.
What the fuck is merry when church is banned
God is all around you! Every where! You do not need church as a conduit. Take this time to develop your own personal relationship with your maker. According to the Bible this all started with the word of God, if this is true the word is every where you look. With out it there is nothing. The word of God continues in his creation . There is still good in this world to appreciate. I look out the window and see things I love grasp on to what pleases you, hold it sacred and pass these bad times with what is good taking the largest portion of your thought. I have not taken a deer this year but did witness an eleven year old get his first. This was good, even better than taking my own. Rejoice, be merry, and be thankful!
Did God stop the communist in destroying religion in China?
God never promises to live your life for you! We are responsible for our actions not God. Blame these decisions on China not God. Pain is a part of learning, we suffer the consequences of our actions do not lay this on God. Just as we allow our children to make mistakes to learn from so does God.
I think you missed my point but thats ok. I'm not here to rain on your parade.

I have a daughter right now that is struggling with depression and she peddles negativity everyday on social media. I have tried to convince here that reading negativity constantly and parroting it only makes things worse but overcoming the virtue points she receives is near impossible

Forum List

Back